Testing TEST

flame

Awards
I wonder what will i need to do a lab test on my gear (Testosterone enanthate ) to check if it is fake and how much
is it really,
it would be a great help if anybody knows a lab i can send them a vial for testing?

san731

san731

Awards
Inject that sh*t and get blood work done in 5-7 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a controlled substance in the US, so you won't find a lab that will test it for you.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Its a controlled substance in the US, so you won't find a lab that will test it for you.
Totally not true. I routinely have my gear tested at a lab. It's expensive ($300) and they will only test what is legally prescribed here in the States. So they won't test Tren, for example. The testosterone I have tested is from various sources, domestic and foreign. The results will give you contaminants as well as content and mg/mL.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally not true. I routinely have my gear tested at a lab. It's expensive ($300) and they will only test what is legally prescribed here in the States. So they won't test Tren, for example. The testosterone I have tested is from various sources, domestic and foreign. The results will give you contaminants as well as content and mg/mL.
this is true