It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Schwell and I have teamed up to run a pre summer contest.

Picture and Voting log below

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193356-balls-brute-morry.html

This is my regular log. I'll most likely detail my diet out more this time rather than list each and every workout. Most of the workouts will be variations of the splits I have used the past few years. They are so versatile and successful, I don't see a reason to modify my training too much. Maybe not. Just depends on time. I, much like a few of the regulars on here, have been crazy busy with work. I will MAKE the time to go to the gym, but I might not be able to update this as regularly as you guys are used to with my logs. I have to sleep at some point, ya know???

Cycle outline

I was going to run mine for 8 weeks, but his cycle is 10 weeks, so I'll extend mine out with just test at the tail end

Weeks 1-8
Tren Ace 100 mg EOD
Masteron Prop 100 mg EOD
Test Ace 100 mg EOD
Test Prop 100 mg EOD
Anavar 75 mg ED

I also have 6-7 days of Tren suspension ill be kicking this off with at 50-75mg a day. :)
Frontloading too. Let's get this party started right....

I have some long estered test I may start around week 7 or so and let that kick by itself until week 10. We'll see how things progress, but weeks 1-8 are pretty much in stone unless I have to make modifications bc of back pumps or something.

I have him on compounds most certainly, but I'm coming back after a recovery from fractured ribs. Schwell is already leaner and prob stronger than I am. I have my work cut out for me. That being said, he is using some compounds that are not as crazy as what I have lined up, so hopefully we have things evened up to make this pretty freaking epic.

Log starts next Monday, the 13th.

Who is along for the ride?

Morry

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
As I said in Schwell's thread, should be epic! :D

ManBeast

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Schwell vs. Morry

HC will start this log. Both Schwell and I will be running our own logs as normal. I'll link my new one in just a min so you guys know what I'm up to.....

Each week Schwell and myself will pop into the Schwell vs Morry log and upload weekly pics. Each person subbed gets a vote each week. HC will be tallying the votes and at the end, whoever has the best score wins. Loser buys the winner a bottle of HcGenerate for PCT and has it shipped to them in time for PCT.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPIC ALMOST AS EPIC AS DARTH FOCKING VADER

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm def in BISH.

HCGenerate for the winner? Niice. :D

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
As I said in schwells log I'm deff in for this!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this. Your last log was great and I expect this to be even better.

OafMister

Awards
ZOMG IM IN! Lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be a fun show to watch. Better than most BS on tv atleast haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd for the EPIC Battle of Warrior vs. Warrior!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WITT OMG THE ZEN MASTER HIMSELF

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't miss this for nothing!! I'm in guys! Kill it!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! This is gonna be sweet

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You guys all rock! Thanks for joining. It is good to see most the crew here already and we don't start till Monday.

I used to be able to respond individually and welcome each of you. I'm afraid I can't do that this go round but believe me, I appreciate you all showing up.

Where the eff is Hcc???

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In for this one, should be entertaining.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys all rock! Thanks for joining. It is good to see most the crew here already and we don't start till Monday.
Hey wait, so what happens when I start my LOG one week after you two Clowns and just totally blow by you guys like y'all are standing still? I mean y'all aren't going to get mad... right? :nutkick:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Hey wait, so what happens when I start my LOG one week after you two Clowns and just totally blow by you guys like y'all are standing still? I mean y'all aren't going to get mad... right? :nutkick:
Your not "blowing" anything Al. We've talked about you soliciting your services on here. If Dunn sees this you will get in an infraction.

:gay:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:stooges:

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd this should be interesting....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Looks like to extend the cycle out by 2 weeks and make it 10 like Schwell, on weeks 7&8 ill be pinning a gram each of masteron enanthate and test cyp or test e. The esters should carry me out till week 10.

Thoughts?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts

Fockinbepic ur goin to be beast mode again by week 5

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks like to extend the cycle out by 2 weeks and make it 10 like Schwell, on weeks 7&8 ill be pinning a gram each of masteron enanthate and test cyp or test e. The esters should carry me out till week 10.

Thoughts?
Mast E is some really good shi*. Enjoy

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im in to see the results on tren. Lemme know how that works for you.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thoughts?
Thoughts..... Hmmm... You are gonna B one HUGE & Shredded!!! Damn Meat-Heads!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap man what a run. Here to watch the madness!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im IN... except schwelly is going to cheat and use a boatload of different substances not listed on the forum to WIN!

including, synthol, DNP, methyltrienolone, liposuction, and maybe botox.... as well as every anabolic known to man

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im IN... except schwelly is going to cheat and use a boatload of different substances not listed on the forum to WIN!

including, synthol, DNP, methyltrienolone, liposuction, and maybe botox.... as well as every anabolic known to man
It's true damnit he knows me to well

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

I almost wrecked my car when I read this.
Yes I check the forums when I drive. So what.

No cops around....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The force is strong in this one

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Loool

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ synthol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Hahaha

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
2 more days and this b1tch starts!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
As the day draws closer I am getting more excited and more excited.

I did a little front loading, so I'll prob look pretty full for the 1st pics. We'll see. If I stay away from carbs I won't be bloated but I can't right now with all this freaking working out trying to keep up with Schwell Focker himself!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fock fock focker yuh I'm not going to limit carbs on photo day!!!!! 150 tomorrow as its chest and then on back and leg days it ls 200 slutty slut slut

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
In for the win you know diiissssss
Glad to have you!!!

Remember to vote each week. Check out the beginning of this log to see what I mean. This isn't just a normal log. Schwell and I are competing!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!