Test E 500mg/week cycle

whoislikegod

Awards
I have been considering a cycle for about 6 months and have researched numerous amounts of drugs. However, I feel a simple test ethanate cycle would be best for my goals at the moment. My goal is to gain 20 lbs and keep 11-13lbs of it.

Stats:
23 yrs old
5'6"
165-170 lbs
training for 2years

Cycle:

10 weeks:

Week 1 ~ 10:

Test Ethanate
500 mg / 250mg x 2 a week

PCT:

Week 1 ~ 10: HCG 500/week

Followed by a 2 week break:

4 week PCT:

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
Clomid - 50/50/50/50

Diet:

210g+ protein
3k+ cals
fats as low as possible

~~

I am seeking advice on my PCT: Should I run Nolva all the way through the cycle w/ HCG or just after the 2 week break?

Thanks

Clampinator

Awards
I am thinking about doing something similar for my first cycle. make a log with your results- I'm curious to see your results :)

Twisted Iron

Awards
IMO if you want to gain 20 lbs you're gonna want to boost your cal intake by at least 1k. As for pct, hcg should be more than sufficient to keep your balls primed for a nolva/clomid schedule. If youre really sensitive to aromatization, however, I would recommend either aromasin or adex on cycle to keep estro sides down.

raging_chris

raging_chris

Awards
I ran this identical cycle but I kick stated it with anadrol and my beginning weight was 158 and my final weight was 190 after the 10 weeks

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Don't be scared of fats.. They are your friend..what about carbs.yur a lil light to be thinkin about a cycle not to mention a lil too young..I can guarantee yu have a lot more natural potential in you..try eating 4k calories a day and see where that gets you before turning to aas... As for the cycle ten weeks is pretty short especially considering yu didnt say anything about a kickstart.. So yull only get 8 weeks out of the test because of the long esters

whoislikegod

Awards
I ran this identical cycle but I kick stated it with anadrol and my beginning weight was 158 and my final weight was 190 after the 10 weeks
Did you log this by chance Chris? That is great progress.

whoislikegod

Awards
Don't be scared of fats.. They are your friend..what about carbs.yur a lil light to be thinkin about a cycle not to mention a lil too young..I can guarantee yu have a lot more natural potential in you..try eating 4k calories a day and see where that gets you before turning to aas... As for the cycle ten weeks is pretty short especially considering yu didnt say anything about a kickstart.. So yull only get 8 weeks out of the test because of the long esters
I am still researching and haven't bought anything yet. I am taking your advice to heart. Since this post I have upped my cal intake to 3500.

I am looking into a kickstart like Chris mentioned. Maybe throw in a kick start and extend cycle to 12 weeks?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I am still researching and haven't bought anything yet. I am taking your advice to heart. Since this post I have upped my cal intake to 3500.

I am looking into a kickstart like Chris mentioned. Maybe throw in a kick start and extend cycle to 12 weeks?
Im about to start my 6th cycle(all spread out over 10 years) and out of everything Ive used, Test is king...Maybe one day Ill use tren, but as of now Im a test only kinda guy. This cycle Im throwing in a mild compound as a kicker, androhard, but other than that same