Test E 500mg/week cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Test E 500mg/week cycle

I have been considering a cycle for about 6 months and have researched numerous amounts of drugs. However, I feel a simple test ethanate cycle would be best for my goals at the moment. My goal is to gain 20 lbs and keep 11-13lbs of it.

Stats:
    23 yrs old
    5'6"
    165-170 lbs
    training for 2years

Cycle:

10 weeks:

Week 1 ~ 10:

Test Ethanate
    500 mg / 250mg x 2 a week

PCT:

Week 1 ~ 10: HCG 500/week

Followed by a 2 week break:

4 week PCT:

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/50/50

Diet:

210g+ protein
    3k+ cals
    fats as low as possible

~~

I am seeking advice on my PCT: Should I run Nolva all the way through the cycle w/ HCG or just after the 2 week break?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.93%

I am thinking about doing something similar for my first cycle. make a log with your results- I'm curious to see your results
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

IMO if you want to gain 20 lbs you're gonna want to boost your cal intake by at least 1k. As for pct, hcg should be more than sufficient to keep your balls primed for a nolva/clomid schedule. If youre really sensitive to aromatization, however, I would recommend either aromasin or adex on cycle to keep estro sides down.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

I ran this identical cycle but I kick stated it with anadrol and my beginning weight was 158 and my final weight was 190 after the 10 weeks
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Don't be scared of fats.. They are your friend..what about carbs.yur a lil light to be thinkin about a cycle not to mention a lil too young..I can guarantee yu have a lot more natural potential in you..try eating 4k calories a day and see where that gets you before turning to aas... As for the cycle ten weeks is pretty short especially considering yu didnt say anything about a kickstart.. So yull only get 8 weeks out of the test because of the long esters
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Quote Originally Posted by raging_chris View Post
    I ran this identical cycle but I kick stated it with anadrol and my beginning weight was 158 and my final weight was 190 after the 10 weeks
    Did you log this by chance Chris? That is great progress.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Don't be scared of fats.. They are your friend..what about carbs.yur a lil light to be thinkin about a cycle not to mention a lil too young..I can guarantee yu have a lot more natural potential in you..try eating 4k calories a day and see where that gets you before turning to aas... As for the cycle ten weeks is pretty short especially considering yu didnt say anything about a kickstart.. So yull only get 8 weeks out of the test because of the long esters
    I am still researching and haven't bought anything yet. I am taking your advice to heart. Since this post I have upped my cal intake to 3500.

I am looking into a kickstart like Chris mentioned. Maybe throw in a kick start and extend cycle to 12 weeks?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.48%

Quote Originally Posted by whoislikegod View Post
    I am still researching and haven't bought anything yet. I am taking your advice to heart. Since this post I have upped my cal intake to 3500.

I am looking into a kickstart like Chris mentioned. Maybe throw in a kick start and extend cycle to 12 weeks?
    Im about to start my 6th cycle(all spread out over 10 years) and out of everything Ive used, Test is king...Maybe one day Ill use tren, but as of now Im a test only kinda guy. This cycle Im throwing in a mild compound as a kicker, androhard, but other than that same
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cardio while bulking on test-e 500mg a week
    By Atheloop in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 07:15 PM
  4. Cardio during Test-E 500mg a week cycle!
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 01:04 AM
  5. Test-E 500mg a week for 12 weeks DIET
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:58 PM