Test + Epi Cycle Critique

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hello everyone. I've been planning out my first cycle for a some time now, and I'd like to upload my current plan and just receive some general comments in regards to it, ie, improvements to make, corrective suggestions in dosages, etc. It's not a terribly strong cycle since this is my first time, but from the research I've done (a great deal of it on here), I'm pretty excited about the combination of Test + Epi. I'm 6', 190lbs, 22 years old, been training for 4 years and a few odd months.

W1 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED
W2 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED / Epi 30mg ED
W3 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED / Epi 30mg ED
W4 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED / Epi 30mg ED
W5 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED / Epi 40mg ED
W6 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g ED / Epi 40mg ED
W7 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g EOD
W8 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g EOD
W9 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g EOD
W10 Test E 500mg (250mg M/Th) / Arimidex .5g EOD
W11
W12
W13 Clomid 100mg ED / DAA 3g EOD / Fenugreek (Testofen) 1g ED
W14 Clomid 50mg ED / DAA 3g EOD / Fenugreek (Testofen) 1g ED
W15 Clomid 50mg ED / DAA 3g EOD / Fenugreek (Testofen) 1g ED
W16 Clomid 50mg EOD / DAA 3g EOD
W17 Clomid 50mg EOD / DAA 3g EOD
W18 Clomid 50mg EOD / DAA 3g EOD

Thanks for any critique!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd hold off the adex unless you know you are prone to gyno. add it in only if the bloat becomes unbearable.
Clomid i'd do 150/100/100/50/50/25 (all ed).

ManBeast

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Perhaps I could switch the Adex to every other day? I like the anti-estrogen effects and the potential to limit sides with an AI like Adex, and since it's my first time trying an AAS I feel it's important to keep something there as a just-in-case. I'm not prone to anything via family/my own medical history, but I like to be better safe than sorry. Is there a potential hazard to taking it without any prior medical history pertaining to sides?

Thanks for the suggestion on the clomid, I'll switch my dosages to your recommendation. This will seem like a silly question, but the supplier where I buy clomid/nolva is cheap...only about $2.50 for 5 pills of 100mg strength, or the same price for 10 caps of 50mgs, ect. I always had the idea that SERMS would ring up a higher price tag, but as-is the Adex costs a lot more than the clomid. Is this normal?

Since I have your attention and you seem to be a knowledgeable poster, I just want to get out any questions in the back of my mind.

#1 - What support supps do you recommend during the cycle? Originally I had planned to take AI Cycle Support and Post-Cycle Support, but upon mentioning it elsewhere I was abruptly told not to waste my money on that "overpriced cycle support s**t." Any personal favorites for general liver/kidney support? Especially if you view them as a necessity haha.

#2 - Finally, what do you recommend I have on-hand? It seems a lot of people stock up on a few tabs of 50mg Nolva just in case something within the cycle goes wrong, so I'll likely take that advice and purchase some along with the clomid + Adex, but I figured I'd get your opinion on it as well.

Thanks for your help! Hope I don't seem bothersome...I just like to be as thoroughly planned out and set-in stone as possible when approaching something as serious as this.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Running an anti-e the whole time will result in lowered gains, because some estrogen is good (lubricates the joints, helps the lipid profile). You might want to also price the anti-e and SERM as liquid Research Chemicals, I actually kind of prefer that dosing method due to the increased flexibility in dosages. And yes, anti-e's tend to cost more than clomid, the other SERMs are a bit pricier, but clomid is a good one to start with (unless you want to stack it with nolva, the combo being my favorite to date).

1) Cycle support won't be hugely needed on this cycle due to the short duration mild oral you are using, BP shouldn't be crazy either given the relatively moderate dose of test. That being said, cycle support is important, and wether you get it with separates for the issues, or an all-in-one (N2guard being pricey but the most complete from what I can tell), is up to you. Liver the winner these days is NAC, and kidney, I like cranberry extracts and/or some cranberry juice (and shooting for 2 gallons of water per day while on is a great idea), you should also consider something to support your lipids (as you can tell, this adds up to a lot of pills/day, and while n2guard is dosed at 7, between the three supports mentioned already you are probably looking at that as it is).

2) Nolva or Torem will be better in fighting any gyno off that pops flares up than clomid. BUT clomid is better at directly stimulating LH and FSH production during PCT. That being said, you might want to also look into some HCG to run during the cycle to help minimize atrophy and keep the boys primed to recover as soon as you start PCT.

Not bothered at all, at least you came and presented a pretty solid base that showed you spent some time researching and thinking about what you were doing.

ManBeast

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Thank you, you've been an immense amount of help my friend! I'll be adding NAC and Cranberry to my cycle to help with liver/kidney functions, and then I'll continue to research Adex to see if the positives outweight the negatives for me.

Thanks again!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Listen to Man Beast. He knows his stuff!

GTB

Awards
Running an anti-e the whole time will result in lowered gains, because some estrogen is good (lubricates the joints, helps the lipid profile). You might want to also price the anti-e and SERM as liquid Research Chemicals, I actually kind of prefer that dosing method due to the increased flexibility in dosages. And yes, anti-e's tend to cost more than clomid, the other SERMs are a bit pricier, but clomid is a good one to start with (unless you want to stack it with nolva, the combo being my favorite to date).

1) Cycle support won't be hugely needed on this cycle due to the short duration mild oral you are using, BP shouldn't be crazy either given the relatively moderate dose of test. That being said, cycle support is important, and wether you get it with separates for the issues, or an all-in-one (N2guard being pricey but the most complete from what I can tell), is up to you. Liver the winner these days is NAC, and kidney, I like cranberry extracts and/or some cranberry juice (and shooting for 2 gallons of water per day while on is a great idea), you should also consider something to support your lipids (as you can tell, this adds up to a lot of pills/day, and while n2guard is dosed at 7, between the three supports mentioned already you are probably looking at that as it is).

2) Nolva or Torem will be better in fighting any gyno off that pops flares up than clomid. BUT clomid is better at directly stimulating LH and FSH production during PCT. That being said, you might want to also look into some HCG to run during the cycle to help minimize atrophy and keep the boys primed to recover as soon as you start PCT.

Not bothered at all, at least you came and presented a pretty solid base that showed you spent some time researching and thinking about what you were doing.

ManBeast
Can you elaborate on the HCG, I have read contrasting statements about run time. Some indicate HCG , two weeks after last test pin(cyp and enath have 12-14 day half life)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I prefer HCG througout instead of blasting it at the end is all.

ManBeast