cycle advice needed!!!!!!!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
hey guys im wanting to start a serious cutting cycle. iv always consentraded on bulking. what is the best bang for my buck cycle i could do to produce real results? advice is much needed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Or you could do some research here and in the main section and see what prohormones/steroids fit your goals...

ManBeast

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Or you could do some research here and in the main section and see what prohormones/steroids fit your goals...

ManBeast
i have done much research on this topic. all im looking for is ideas from other peoples cycles that produced results. im not looking for some one to give me answers to all lifes problems. anybody has some great results?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Straight test enan or cyp for 14 weeks, start pct with a SERM week 16, use HCG at 250iu 2x a week until you start pct. Grow.

ManBeast

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Straight test enan or cyp for 14 weeks, start pct with a SERM week 16, use HCG at 250iu 2x a week until you start pct. Grow.

ManBeast
so you are suggesting straight test for a cutting cycle....hmm thats a first for me. why you say that?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
so you are suggesting straight test for a cutting cycle....hmm thats a first for me. why you say that?
Idk why just test, OP you've used injectables b4 so I wouldn't see the harm in throwing in something else.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*shrug* add some oral winny in at the end for 4 weeks and kick it off with some helladrol for 6. with 4 weeks of somethling like TT-33 in the middle. SHRED!

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
*shrug* add some oral winny in at the end for 4 weeks and kick it off with some helladrol for 6. with 4 weeks of somethling like TT-33 in the middle. SHRED!

ManBeast
Yeah this looks gtg.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards

ManBeast
now that sounds like a plan. would u run a high dose of test?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nope, keep the test minimal, no more than 500mg/week IMHO, you are using it as a base to hold muscle. Make sure you have solid liver support (as the kicker and finisher are harsh) and run it all the way through pct. BP should be watched as well. I'd reccomend HCG as well at 250iu 2x a week to make pct easier. I doubt you'll see any bloat on this cycle, or gyno, but always better safe than sorry right? Maybe have some joint/tendon support when you run the winny as well, although the test base should help with that as well.

If you wanted to go nuts you could add in katanadrol with the TT - 33 as it is non-methylated.

ManBeast

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im wanting to start a serious cutting cycle. iv always consentraded on bulking. what is the best bang for my buck cycle i could do to produce real results? advice is much needed
I would strongly rec for price and results:

wk1-14 400-500mg teste ew
wk1-14 400mg maste
*AI wk1-15 Letro 0.6mg e3d (2X a week)*
with eather some tren (about 8 wks) if its a good option for you or an oral like Tbol 40mg ed for 6 wks (I also like bestdrol 20-30mg ed for 6wks but its basicly methylated masteron).

simple but effective. its going to mostly be diet and supps that help.
I strongly rec need2slin,lots of good fats!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
id say its greatbut like it with mast or provirion or both.