How should I use my oral winstrol?

classic27

I am going to run 400mg of test e for the next 10 to 12 weeks. I have ran test e a couple of times and love it

but I am new to winstrol. I have 100 10mg pills. Should I run it at 30, 40, or 50mgs? Should I run it at the

beginning or the end of the cycle? Just wanting opinions. Thank You!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Winny is often used at the end of a cycle to harden up, with a 12 week cycle though I personally don't see anything wrong with 4 on at the start to kickstart, and then 4 at the end to finish up :D I'd say 30-40mg ED, *maybe* bumped to 50mg if you see the need (keeping it in line with your moderate/low test dose). I dunno, I guess it's just the nintendo generation-er in me that likes to kickstart long-ester cycles with an oral, LoL.

Being that this isn't your first rodeo, I'm going to assume you have your cycle support and PCT planned out as well.

ManBeast

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I say go for the end, 50mgs, should harden you up nicely.

classic27

Thank you sir. I only have 100 10mg on hand so I wont be able to run it at the beginning and the end. Is there

much difference between running winstrol at 30mg compared to 40 or 50? I do have e stane and hdrol on hand

so I might use one of those to jump start and then save the winstrol for the end. I do have PCT ready to go. I

have nolva, tor, and adex on hand. I am considering hcg but I have never used it before because I don't run

high doses of anything. Any suggestions on T3 doses? I have some but I have never used it before. It got

thrown in when getting my usual clen.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There ya go, run the winny at the end at 40-50 for 4 weeks. Jump start with the epi or hdrol, I'd defnitely use the hcg to make PCT easier. I'd stay away from the t3 until you are doing a crazy hardcore cut... that stuff is wicked. and if you are doing a wicked cut, i'd taper it up and down and not use it for too long.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Definitely use that hdrol as kickstart

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
40mg for 25 days at end of cycle. That'll give you slightly over 4 weeks to finish up your run.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
trade it in for anadrol if ur gonna cut..... which is what i am assuming ur doing since thats the only reason to use whinny... i have never seen better results on a cut than on anadrol litterally kept every bit of muscle i had and the fat dropped right off....

then again i didnt have a muscle biopsy so if anyone wants to discredit me on how its impossible to keep all the muscle during a cut go ahead cuz i dont give a ****kkkkkkkk

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
winny doesnt do sh!t fot strength. the end

classic27

I am just curious. How bad is hair loss with winstrol? I have never had a problem with hair loss and test but epi made my head itch and hair shed a bit. I have a full head of hair and would like to keep it that way.