First pin cycle - TEST CYP w/ DBOL kickstart

TwistedMind

Awards
Hey all, first post on another fitness forum! Just wanted to get a little feedback on my cycle.

Couple things to remember is that I'm a fighter, I have random tests starting in just over four months time (reason for my cycle length) - the other thing is that I'm essentially training for strength endurance and am active 6 days a week at my day job (constantly moving, only 30min lunch break each day) and my metabolism is pretty fast so my diet is very carb heavy.

Cycle:
Test Cyp | 250mg x2 / wk1-10
Dianabol | 40mg / 2-4
HCG | 500iu E.O.D / for 12 days starting day after last injection

Clomid | 150/100/100/50
Nolva | 40/40/20/20

I'm 6'2", 195lbs with 11% BF after dehydration and low glycogen stores, Im looking to up my weight to lean 206-208. I may be able to get there naturally in a couple years, but like most, I want my results this year.

My diet right now is 240g protein / 520g carbs (10% monosaccharides) / 120g fats (mixed animal fats and "healthy" fats).

I'm going to up my protein to 280-300g protein and keep my carbs around 550-600g on cycle. Fats, I'll keep the same. I'm going to supplement VitC, VitB, Niacin and Liver Detox. Anything missing?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you need to run full dose of clomid if you are running nolva as well, just my $0.03

ManBeast

Dandrolone

Awards
Yeah u don't need that much clomid. And cyp will be in ure system .

TwistedMind

Awards
What do you mean 'cyp will be in your system'? - you mean the test will still be present during the clomid therapy? Im out of the country for two weeks at the end of PCT so that buys me extra time for everything to leave my body before i get called in for testing.

I've dropped all the clomid dosages by 50, I know that poor PCT is the leading cause for muscle loss post-cycle so I want to make sure my natutal test levels are back to normal as soon as possible. I'm now drawing up my on-cycle workout routine, not sure whether to push towards ballistic/power training or size/mass-oriented training. One will help me in my current class, but the other style may push me into the next class.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cyp has a half-life of about 2 weeks I think so it will take a while for it to totally clear your system.

A test-based/only cycle will be moderately "balanced" with a bit of a nod towards size gains. This is not to say you can't put a lot of strength on while doing only Test, but it is a compound that is also quite anabolic as well as being androgenic.

ManBeast

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Cyp has a half-life of about 2 weeks I think so it will take a while for it to totally clear your system.

A test-based/only cycle will be moderately "balanced" with a bit of a nod towards size gains. This is not to say you can't put a lot of strength on while doing only Test, but it is a compound that is also quite anabolic as well as being androgenic.

ManBeast
Cyp has an 8 day half life. Start PCT accordingly

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcg in pct is counterproductive it should be used while on cycle

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
IMO dose your HCG at 250iu e3d. That will be all you need to keep the fellas plump.

TwistedMind

Awards
Hcg in pct is counterproductive it should be used while on cycle
Technically it is used before pct. As cyp takes longer to leave the system, i begin the hcg while cyp is still running through my body.

Pct doesnt start till 10 days after my last injection of cyp. The half life of cyp may be 8days... but you have to take the ester into account on how long it takes to release the test.. stop me if im wrong here?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Half-life is due to the ester.

ManBeast