flame

Awards
i will start my cycle next week but have some things that i would like to clear
so please see if anyone can help me with these riddles

my plan is to start a 10 weeks cycle
week 01-12 750 mg Test E EW
week 01-12 500mg Deca EW
to kick start the cycle i usally do D-bol of 30 to 50 mg ED weeks 1 - 4

Q1. since test E will kick in sometime about week 4, can i inject 750mg once a week, or do i split it up to 250mg 3 times ?
Q2. what with the deca. once of 500mg, or split it up?

week 10 - 14 hcg 500ui EOD
week 10 - 14 Nov 20mg ED

Q3 Clomid 50mg, i have them pills but have no idea on when and how to use them in PCT

also i plan on doing CJC-1295/GHRP-6 3x100mcg ED

Q4. will it have any benefit to do the CJC-1295/GHRP-6 with the Test/Deca or not? (i was told that Peptides work best if you have high test in you body)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'll want to run the test a week longer (or the deca a week shorter) due to the ester half-life. Split the doses of both Test and Deca into 2 injects per week.

How many Clomid tabs do you have?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're going to need at least triple of that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start them ~7-10 days after your last shot and can be taken at any time during PCT.

joeblow1

Awards
i will start my cycle next week but have some things that i would like to clear
so please see if anyone can help me with these riddles

my plan is to start a 10 weeks cycle
week 01-12 750 mg Test E EW
week 01-12 500mg Deca EW
to kick start the cycle i usally do D-bol of 30 to 50 mg ED weeks 1 - 4

Q1. since test E will kick in sometime about week 4, can i inject 750mg once a week, or do i split it up to 250mg 3 times ?
Q2. what with the deca. once of 500mg, or split it up?

week 10 - 14 hcg 500ui EOD
week 10 - 14 Nov 20mg ED

Q3 Clomid 50mg, i have them pills but have no idea on when and how to use them in PCT

also i plan on doing CJC-1295/GHRP-6 3x100mcg ED

Q4. will it have any benefit to do the CJC-1295/GHRP-6 with the Test/Deca or not? (i was told that Peptides work best if you have high test in you body)
Do not use nolvadex with deca. 19 nors dont mix well with nolva. If your using 500 mgs deca you need to have a progesterone antagonist on hard in case you have prolactin issues. I suggest dostinex but bromo and prami will work. You should stop deca 2 weeks before test. Begin pct 14 days after last test shot. If you need hcg do 500 ius in the middle of the cycle the the last week of cycle and run it 2 weeks into pct. Opinions vary on the clomid some like low doses ie 25 mg day, but I found that 200 mg day 1 then 100 mg days 2 -7, 50 mg days 8-21, 25 mg days 22-28 work best for me. Also run a test booster like tribulus during pct. You will also need an anti e available the entire cycle if needed. I suggest arimadex, but aromasin and exemestane work also.