- 12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
- 12-15-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't know if you can 'plan' a clen run unless you've ran it before. I was so jittery at 40mcg and sweating all over patients at work. Ended up quitting every run early. Imo, first run start small and assess tolerance and ramp it up slightly every day or two.
- 12-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Matthersby
12-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Hypertension. But it may have been a combination of other things taken during that time that caused that.
12-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Ok, thanks for the info Il let you know how it goesOriginally Posted by Matthersby
12-15-2011, 10:01 PM
youre starting pretty low and theres no reason to taper it down start at 80ish IMO
im doing 5 on 3 off right now
Serious Nutrition Solutions
12-16-2011, 01:46 AM
I just want to make sure I can tolerate it since its my first Clen cycle, and all the post I read said the Clen gets ineffective after 2, how are your results so far?Originally Posted by GeekPoop
12-16-2011, 05:09 PM
12-17-2011, 10:40 PM
theres many ways. i personally dont like the 2 weeks on 2weeks off like u listed. i just feel like its too long on and off and i like the boost from clen i get therofr i like to run it more frequantly. for an example i do week on week off, or 5days on 3days off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigdognhb in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2009, 12:06 AM
- By marshbomb in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2007, 03:04 PM
- By TheAL73 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2005, 03:24 PM
- By psu 1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 10-23-2004, 11:03 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:36 AM