Test/Tren Cycle : The Road to Shredsville

AppolloCreed

Awards
Hey, long time lurker never posted but I thought I'd start out by logging my first BIG cycle.. Feel free to give advice. Start date will begin 1 Jan 2012.

Anabolics:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml

Testosterone Injections Weeks 1-10
Trenbolone Injections Weeks 1-10 (Possibly stop the Tren earlier to allow for better libido function during PCT)

PCT:
Nolva/Clomid 60mg/150mg with a 1 day/1st day 80mg/250mg therapeutic bump dose
I'll be doing PCT for 6 weeks.

Support Supps:
Acai Balance & Supress
ON's Amino Energy
Liver Fix
Appetite Buster
Fish Oil
Garlic

Diet: Similar to Keto Diet 1500kcals/ed
Lean beef, chicken and fish
Brocolli, Spinach, Lettuce, Salsa, Cauliflower etc.
Strawberries and Apples

Workout Plan:
Geared towards burning fat
I will be doing reps in the 10-12 range for most exercises.
Weights and then Cables for definition.

I'm trying to get as shredded as possible I really want to reach the single digit body fat level here and if you recommend anything feel free to post on here. I may add in clenbuterol, t-3 and possibly yohimbe. Any recommendations appreciated!

Last edited:

ucmuscle

Awards
I'm pretty sure you are not supposed to run nolva with tren.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Might be just me but 1500 cals a day seems like nothing on cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's so much wrong here that i don't know where to start.

Dosages are off, tren is too long, calories too little, bad PCT, etc

ucmuscle

Awards
I'm pretty sure it is not the best idea to run nolva after tren

AppolloCreed

Awards
@ucmuscle Nolva was recommended a part of my PCT. Is there something else you would recommend?

@Nuclear Launch I'm open to suggestion on diet. I'm really wanting to bring body fat as low as possible.

@JamesM11 I'm here to learn. Pick a spot & correct me.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I understand wanting to bring bf down, but 1500 is light. 2500 might still be a little light with tren and test.

What's wrong with Nolva in a tren pct? I'm still learning aas.

AppolloCreed

Awards
@Nuclear Launch I've found a few model diets that I'm going to work with. I asked about the tren & was told "Tren releases prolactin as a by product where as testosterone produces estrogen as in SERM (Selective estrogen receptor modulator)" long & short you should use "cabergoline" for PCT.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The reason you can't use nolva while on tren is due to the fact that tren is a 19nor compound.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol.

now that i got that outa me, idk where to start. the cycle straight up sucks. either extend it or switch to much faster acting esters like prop and acetate.
nolva while on tren is a big mistake.
1500cal lol, my girlfriend is a balerina and she eats 2200cal. lol u should think about this one hard and long.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
And if this is your first cycle, which I believe you said it was, stay away from tren please.

AppolloCreed

Awards
@GLHF I appreciate the help. How long should I extend the cycle?

AppolloCreed

Awards
@Nuclear Launch Not my first, definitely my biggest. Thanks for the heads up though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
@GLHF I appreciate the help. How long should I extend the cycle?
14wks min with the long esters your using. 15/16 really....drop the tren 2wks before test IMO.....i think being on 1 thing allows for an easier pct compared to being on 2-3.

the crash you hit when stopping the AAS isnt as bad if you drop the others a few wks before you enter pct.

AppolloCreed

Awards
@gymrat827 Thanks, I got really good diet advice on another thread. Any other advice/critique you have is much appreciated. I want this to be as safe and productive a cycle as possible.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hey, long time lurker never posted but I thought I'd start out by logging my first BIG cycle.. Feel free to give advice. Start date will begin 1 Jan 2012.

Anabolics:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml GO 400-500MG a wk.

test and tren will fight for the same receptor, tren will win. Some guys run lower amounts of test with tren cuz they feel they are wasting test or it will make no difference......i dont agree but still the test will get the backseat, tren front.

Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml 300-450mg a wk, taper up if sides allow for it.

if this is your first time with tren you dont want enth, you want ace. reason being if sides get bad of you run into other problems the tren ace will clear in a few days, tren enth will take 1-2wks. but if this is what you got we ll roll with it, hope things go well

The test should be used for 12-14wks, tren 6-10wks. problem is tren enth will take 3-4wks to really shine. Most guys only run it 6-8wks, 10wks max. You wont really get the full benefit til your more than half way done using the stuff. If you can get 1 bottle of tren ace to use with the tren enth the first 3wks the cycle will be alot better.

Testosterone Injections Weeks 1-10
Trenbolone Injections Weeks 1-10 (Possibly stop the Tren earlier to allow for better libido function during PCT)

PCT:
Nolva/Clomid 60mg/150mg with a 1 day/1st day 80mg/250mg therapeutic bump dose
I'll be doing PCT for 6 weeks.

tren is a progesterone type compounds, same for deca. prolactin can occur, when using this stuff you want to use clomid in pct rather than nolva. Clomid is better for getting the progestin o GNGDSANFDZ ..
Support Supps:
Acai Balance & Supress
ON's Amino Energy
Liver Fix
Appetite Buster
Fish Oil
Garlic

Diet: Similar to Keto Diet 1500kcals/ed
Lean beef, chicken and fish
Brocolli, Spinach, Lettuce, Salsa, Cauliflower etc.
Strawberries and Apples

Workout Plan:
Geared towards burning fat
I will be doing reps in the 10-12 range for most exercises.
Weights and then Cables for definition.

I'm trying to get as shredded as possible I really want to reach the single digit body fat level here and if you recommend anything feel free to post on here. I may add in clenbuterol, t-3 and possibly yohimbe. Any recommendations appreciated!
dose the clomid 100/50/50/25 and get a good natural T booster and AI. run a low dose of the AI during pct to take care of serum estrogen that will get elevated from the clomid.

For sleep take some L-dopa, it will also help with prolactin. But caber may be your best bet against it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
sorry for rambling here....ill come back to this thread later today. work is calling me

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Try for this

tes c 1-14 (200mg mon/thur, sun/wed, whatever, just 2x a wk)
400mg a wk

tren e 1-4
150mg a wk

tren e 5-9
350mg a wk

tren a 1-4
150mg a wk (40-50mg EOD)

caber .25mg E3D or E4D (60-70hr half life)
Aromasin 6mg ED (very low dose)

AppolloCreed

Awards
This is exactly the kind if info I needed. I have run tren acetate before and have a full vial I can use a directed. Looks like you saved my cycle & sanity. There was a lot wrong with it. Thanks again for your help.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Do you need to take the nolva on pct?
No nolva during or after running a cycle with any 19-nor compound (Tren & Deca). I always prefer Clomid for PCT because I like running 19-nors and recovery with clomid is faster, IMO. If I run a cycle without a 19-nor and feel I could use some extra estrogen protection post cycle, I run Nolva AND Clomid. Otherwise, just Clomid. Reason Nolva is so bad for 19-nors is that Nolva up-regulates the progesterone receptor, which is not what you want when running a progestin like tren or deca. It can make progesterone/prolactin side effects worse. During cycle with a progestin you wanna run a prolactin antagonizer like Caber, Bromo or Prami in addition to an AI, if necessary. During PCT you can taper down the prolactin antagonizer as the progestin compounds clears out.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
How can you tell if you should run the nolva pct? A felling?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
How can you tell if you should run the nolva pct? A felling?
Any abnormal feeling in the nips; sensitivity/pain to the touch, itchy, swollen looking, localized fat around nip. To find out for sure what's going on in your body, get blood work done.

I have a history of gyno and seem to be very prone. I've had the surgery. So needless to say, I don't F around when it comes to gyno/estrogen. Any time I feel any of the above symptoms, I go to the Letro. I only run Nolva post cycle. Other AIs (Adex, Exemesane etc.) only for estrogen prevention or bloat on-cycle.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I have a chunk around my nip area. Just don't want to go away. Could this be corrected possibly by nolva. I'm sure the real answer is diet, but could some of it be naturally to much estrogen ?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I have a chunk around my nip area. Just don't want to go away. Could this be corrected possibly by nolva. I'm sure the real answer is diet, but could some of it be naturally to much estrogen ?
A chunk of what? Fat or hard tissue? I'm assuming you mean fat. Sometimes thats just natural and varies by individual. I've seen some guys that have fatty nips (no homo, at beach) and know for a FACT they've never touched a weight, never mind gear. But yours could also be from the gear. Hard to know for sure unless it wasn't there before you started cycling. The most important part is any hard, dense tissue underneath the nip, especially if it's sensitive to the touch. That's the tell-tale sign of gyno, however severe it may be. If you get shredded that fat will probably go away, unless there's some hard tissue there.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ya it's just fat. Getting cut up is the hard part. I'm on my first bulk cycle ever. I def lost fat and put on muscle but that last bit won't go. I dont expect it will bulking. I can't wait for the end of my next cycle! I want to be ripped up for next summer. After my 60 days off the juice I think I will bulk again for ten weeks. Go off for 45 days and the cut cycle it. What do you think. I really don't have the answers.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Ya it's just fat. Getting cut up is the hard part. I'm on my first bulk cycle ever. I def lost fat and put on muscle but that last bit won't go. I dont expect it will bulking. I can't wait for the end of my next cycle! I want to be ripped up for next summer. After my 60 days off the juice I think I will bulk again for ten weeks. Go off for 45 days and the cut cycle it. What do you think. I really don't have the answers.
None of us have your answers, bro. You're gonna have to find them through trial and error. You're probably right about not losing that bit of nip fat if your bulking, but that all depends on your body. If your losing fat, it may. Or it could just be natural for you and only go away if your at contest level body fat. Or not at all. Even after my surgery I didn't think my nips were "perfect" if there is such a thing for me. Could be your just extremely anal and a perfectionist like me.

I do like your plan tho :thumbsup:

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ya I think it's def my perfectionist ways. There is fat there. Is there a cream or Somthing that helps That spotty area fat? I hope hard work will do it. Def gotten better over time. It's the little pudge beside the chest just under the arm. I'm trying to get my back bigger in hopes that will pull the area tighter as well. I just need to get to my cutting stage and worry more about it then. It's helping me eat cleaner food tho. Lol is it to much to ask to look like Arnold swazinager !

PVL

Banned
Awards
Ya I think it's def my perfectionist ways. There is fat there. Is there a cream or Somthing that helps That spotty area fat? I hope hard work will do it. Def gotten better over time. It's the little pudge beside the chest just under the arm. I'm trying to get my back bigger in hopes that will pull the area tighter as well. I just need to get to my cutting stage and worry more about it then. It's helping me eat cleaner food tho. Lol is it to much to ask to look like Arnold swazinager !
well if you were chubby as a kid like me, you might have pubertal gyno, it goes away as you get leaner. then you can think about surgery once you are lean enough, tell the doc u have a history of cancer in your family like mine. if you go in saying you want to look better, it will be clamied on insurance as cosmetic dude...........no way around it even with letro and adex.

if you look at probodybuilders in the offseason, they have noticeable gyno when they arent super lean, comes with the territory when using hormones in excess. that is why there is a shift to SLIN and peptides now, as the side effects arent as noticeable and wont give you headaches in the offseason................im looking into this GHRP stuff, still reading........but Ill let you know how it goes since its legal.

berto504

Awards
Help please

Try for this

tes c 1-14 (200mg mon/thur, sun/wed, whatever, just 2x a wk)
400mg a wk

tren e 1-4
150mg a wk

tren e 5-9
350mg a wk

tren a 1-4
150mg a wk (40-50mg EOD)

caber .25mg E3D or E4D (60-70hr half life)
Aromasin 6mg ED (very low dose)
I know this is a old thread! I'm planning on going this route, should I still take a pct after??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I know this is a old thread! I'm planning on going this route, should I still take a pct after??
if you don't know the answer to that question you shouldn't be looking at going down that avenue.

TrenLvr

Awards
Wow. Go do a ton of research. And then when your done. Do some more. You are not ready to cycle and especially not a cycle like this.