Test/Tren Cycle : The Road to Shredsville

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Ya it's just fat. Getting cut up is the hard part. I'm on my first bulk cycle ever. I def lost fat and put on muscle but that last bit won't go. I dont expect it will bulking. I can't wait for the end of my next cycle! I want to be ripped up for next summer. After my 60 days off the juice I think I will bulk again for ten weeks. Go off for 45 days and the cut cycle it. What do you think. I really don't have the answers.
    None of us have your answers, bro. You're gonna have to find them through trial and error. You're probably right about not losing that bit of nip fat if your bulking, but that all depends on your body. If your losing fat, it may. Or it could just be natural for you and only go away if your at contest level body fat. Or not at all. Even after my surgery I didn't think my nips were "perfect" if there is such a thing for me. Could be your just extremely anal and a perfectionist like me.

    I do like your plan tho


  2. Ya I think it's def my perfectionist ways. There is fat there. Is there a cream or Somthing that helps That spotty area fat? I hope hard work will do it. Def gotten better over time. It's the little pudge beside the chest just under the arm. I'm trying to get my back bigger in hopes that will pull the area tighter as well. I just need to get to my cutting stage and worry more about it then. It's helping me eat cleaner food tho. Lol is it to much to ask to look like Arnold swazinager !
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Ya I think it's def my perfectionist ways. There is fat there. Is there a cream or Somthing that helps That spotty area fat? I hope hard work will do it. Def gotten better over time. It's the little pudge beside the chest just under the arm. I'm trying to get my back bigger in hopes that will pull the area tighter as well. I just need to get to my cutting stage and worry more about it then. It's helping me eat cleaner food tho. Lol is it to much to ask to look like Arnold swazinager !
    well if you were chubby as a kid like me, you might have pubertal gyno, it goes away as you get leaner. then you can think about surgery once you are lean enough, tell the doc u have a history of cancer in your family like mine. if you go in saying you want to look better, it will be clamied on insurance as cosmetic dude...........no way around it even with letro and adex.

    if you look at probodybuilders in the offseason, they have noticeable gyno when they arent super lean, comes with the territory when using hormones in excess. that is why there is a shift to SLIN and peptides now, as the side effects arent as noticeable and wont give you headaches in the offseason................im looking into this GHRP stuff, still reading........but Ill let you know how it goes since its legal.
  4. Help please


    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Try for this

    tes c 1-14 (200mg mon/thur, sun/wed, whatever, just 2x a wk)
    400mg a wk

    tren e 1-4
    150mg a wk

    tren e 5-9
    350mg a wk

    tren a 1-4
    150mg a wk (40-50mg EOD)

    caber .25mg E3D or E4D (60-70hr half life)
    Aromasin 6mg ED (very low dose)
    I know this is a old thread! I'm planning on going this route, should I still take a pct after??

  5. Bump! Need some input

  6. Quote Originally Posted by berto504 View Post
    I know this is a old thread! I'm planning on going this route, should I still take a pct after??
    if you don't know the answer to that question you shouldn't be looking at going down that avenue.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    if you don't know the answer to that question you shouldn't be looking at going down that avenue.
    +100000 Exactly my thought

  8. Quote Originally Posted by berto504 View Post
    I know this is a old thread! I'm planning on going this route, should I still take a pct after??
    Wow. Go do a ton of research. And then when your done. Do some more. You are not ready to cycle and especially not a cycle like this.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E/Tren E Cycle
    By push in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Cut cycle - test/tren/win OR test/mast/win
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Test E, Tren A Cycle
    By kung fu panda in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 07:49 PM
  4. tren E / test cycle
    By strike3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Log in
Log in