suggestions to questions

roadrunnrr

Awards
I have just finished up my first cycle of sust 250 by dna. The I noticed slight gains... Nothing to dramatic though. I gained around 10 pound. I'm on 220 with round 10% body fat. The post cycling with clomid. As I am already planning my next cycle in 2 months I would like some suggestions. My trainer recommended anadrol but i feel like I need something strong.

My questions are

Does anybody have experience with anadrol and how did it work for you?
Is there anything better I could be taking?
I don't want to injection... Just can't do it.

I've. Been working out for a cpl of years now and i would say I have a fairly decent build.

I'd really appreciate some input.

Thx in advance.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have just finished up my first cycle of sust 250 by dna. The I noticed slight gains... Nothing to dramatic though. I gained around 10 pound. I'm on 220 with round 10% body fat. The post cycling with clomid. As I am already planning my next cycle in 2 months I would like some suggestions. My trainer recommended anadrol but i feel like I need something strong.

My questions are

Does anybody have experience with anadrol and how did it work for you?
Is there anything better I could be taking?
I don't want to injection... Just can't do it.

I've. Been working out for a cpl of years now and i would say I have a fairly decent build.

I'd really appreciate some input.

Thx in advance.
First, Sustanon is, in my opinion, the absolute worst steroid to take. It was made for TRT patients who didn't want to inject more than once a month. It's top heavy with esters and lean on testosterone. So my first recommendation is to get some decent test, like test e if you want long esters, or test prop if you don't mind frequent injections.

I've used a lot of anadrol. I'm on it right now in fact. Is there anything better? That of course is a question that shows you really need to do some research. Better than what? If you want quick gains, then cheque drops will do it, if it doesn't kill you first. Anadrol is great but you need to stack it properly. Same with dbol.

For your next cycle try test e at 500mgs per week. You can use anadrol for let's say for the first four weeks, 50mgs a day. Have aromasin on hand. Use HCG, 250 once or twice a week starting the second week until the end of your cycle.

If you have any sustanon left, toss it as far as you can; it's crap.

roadrunnrr

Awards
Lol thank you for your quick reply. As I said I'd rather not inject. I have no way on getting test e but id like love to try it for a cycle.