test prop applied to skin

mildsauce

Awards
Does anyone here know how much absorption you'd get by applying test prop oil suspension to the skin instead of by injection? If you have 1st hand experience or know of studies on this, I'd be interested in hearing about it

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here know how much absorption you'd get by applying test prop oil suspension to the skin instead of by injection? If you have 1st hand experience or know of studies on this, I'd be interested in hearing about it
None?

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Excuse me, but why in the hell would you want to do that?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apply it with to skin with needle maybe...and you will get absorption....

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
OP wants to do AAS, but OP is afraid of needles.

No, it will not work. you need to inject it.

Otherwise, take an oral... you really don't have much of an option.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I vote to make a new rule newbies hafta pass a general knowledge test before joining AM....they can post at bb.com until LOL

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
but then we'd lose all the comic relief!!

hey OP, if you're still here, why don't you spend your money and try it out, let us know. I don't think anyone has ever applied an injectable substance topically. you'll probably need an entire vial per dose though. Have fun being covered in Wesson.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
but then we'd lose all the comic relief!!

hey OP, if you're still here, why don't you spend your money and try it out, let us know. I don't think anyone has ever applied an injectable substance topically. you'll probably need an entire vial per dose though. Have fun being covered in Wesson.
The true "hardcore way" as described by one of our fellow AM'ers is to just raise the vial above your head and violently smash it into your thigh. If you cut yourself you'll have better absorption. :lol:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The true "hardcore way" as described by one of our fellow AM'ers is to just raise the vial above your head and violently smash it into your thigh. If you cut yourself you'll have better absorption. :lol:
Doesn't require pct that way either

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I know people who use the testosterone cream.
I've heard you have to take a bath in it for it to even matter.