first-time tren cycle planning, please comment

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I've looked at plenty of cut cycles, different compounds, etc. Decided that I may want to try a low dose tren cycle.

most alluring gear is a blen of 50/50/50mg/ml test-prop, tren-ace, and masteron. Would this be suitable to run EOD? E3D? I know tren competes for the same receptors and test is just there to keep natural levels right? I really want to keep the tren low since I am wary of the sides, and it seems like low dose is still going to be effective to some degree. However, how long should I run this? 4wks? 6wks? seems too short for a pinned cycle.

Or should I just do a low-dose test w/ var cycle instead?

I know I need some caber on hand, and I'll have either HCG or HMG (still studying HMG), nolva, and exemestane.

This is just preliminary research, and my planned timeframe for this cut is at least 4 months away.

Another option is to dose var and a certain yellow crystal substance... but I hear discussion about that is taboo here, so I'll refrain from that.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Okay, so I've looked at plenty of cut cycles, different compounds, etc. Decided that I may want to try a low dose tren cycle.

most alluring gear is a blen of 50/50/50mg/ml test-prop, tren-ace, and masteron. Would this be suitable to run EOD? E3D? I know tren competes for the same receptors and test is just there to keep natural levels right? I really want to keep the tren low since I am wary of the sides, and it seems like low dose is still going to be effective to some degree. However, how long should I run this? 4wks? 6wks? seems too short for a pinned cycle.

Or should I just do a low-dose test w/ var cycle instead?

I know I need some caber on hand, and I'll have either HCG or HMG (still studying HMG), nolva, and exemestane.

This is just preliminary research, and my planned timeframe for this cut is at least 4 months away.

Another option is to dose var and a certain yellow crystal substance... but I hear discussion about that is taboo here, so I'll refrain from that.
If you can get it non blended that would be better but its not a bad mix. I prefer to run test low but I would like to see the tren just a bit higher for a first run 75mg EOD would be a sweet spot.
The problem with the blend is you can't increase the tren without increasing the test and at least with me too much test on a tren/test cycle can cause sides pretty fast.
If you so run the blend start with EOD and assess how you are responding around week 4 and adjust from there.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
test,tren and mast is a far cry from just a test and var cycle man. And I know the half life's of ace and prop, but i STILL wouldn't bother running that for less than 8 weeks. I'd go longer than that myself, but I'm just saying that would be the absolute minimum I would run it for.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I've seen so many different tren cycles with anywhere from 4-8wks of tren added to the tail end of a test cycle. Just wondering how long this kind of cycle should last since it's rather expensive. Any suggestions for a low-dosed tren cycle? I'm basically wary of the sides. or is there any other compounds I should consider?

Of course, I don't know where my bf% will end up after my upcoming test-only cycle, so that might change things, but I'm hoping to drop 2-3% and get into the 11-12% range, then the cut cycle to drop it into singles. for summertime. :)

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
test,tren and mast is a far cry from just a test and var cycle man. And I know the half life's of ace and prop, but i STILL wouldn't bother running that for less than 8 weeks. I'd go longer than that myself, but I'm just saying that would be the absolute minimum I would run it for.
x2
I usually can tell in the first few weeks that Im taking test but usually I don't see any effects of tren until week 4-5. I like to run test p/tren for 10 weeks. You would be fine starting out at 75mg tren EOD for that length of time. Personally I like to go higher than that, but it would still be noticeable for sure.

I've seen so many different tren cycles with anywhere from 4-8wks of tren added to the tail end of a test cycle. Just wondering how long this kind of cycle should last since it's rather expensive. Any suggestions for a low-dosed tren cycle? I'm basically wary of the sides. or is there any other compounds I should consider?

Of course, I don't know where my bf% will end up after my upcoming test-only cycle, so that might change things, but I'm hoping to drop 2-3% and get into the 11-12% range, then the cut cycle to drop it into singles. for summertime. :)
If you are concerned about cost you should do some research on homebrewing. Tren/prop homebrew is IMO, the best bang for the buck you can possibly get.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
x2
If you are concerned about cost you should do some research on homebrewing. Tren/prop homebrew is IMO, the best bang for the buck you can possibly get.
I agree, homebrew is cheapest overall if you can source all the ingredients, have space for all the equipment, and don't have others living with you to worry about.

However... very very VERY few people are in that situation, I'm not one of them. Also, getting caught with that stuff is a whole other mess. So, no thanks.

The more research I do, them more it seems like tren is rather expensive to run... blends seem to be the cheapest per dose/mg, but you're tied to the ratio of the blend. The sides of tren are similar to the taboo yellow crystals as well. Therefore, I'm strongly leaning towards a low-dose test paired with the yellow stuff. I don't know.. we'll see.. increased LBM should make cuting much easier as well.

Too bad the ECA stack does nearly nothing for me. :-(