waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
If you peaked out your genetics you should use a more current avatar pic

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently peaking out my genetics and am tired of being my size. So in saying that I was looking into things like dianabol or eq. What I don't understand is why I'm having such a hard time obtaining one of these two. Pill form is no bueno I like my liver the way it is.
I admire a guy who does his research and knows what he wants and needs...Not saying you're that guy, but just saying.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That won't help you.
I'm no pro or expert but I would grubb more if I was you.

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
I eat quite a bit and it's an older pic but I like it. My family is all built very small. I'm the biggest in my family because of lifting and eating even so in my pic. So that'll give some reference. None the less I need to learn where I can get something because I can't find anyone around me.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats?
age/height/weight/bf/lift numbers (bench, squat, deadlift, OHP)

start there, then we can give you some advice.

Also, what's your diet like? what are you eating? what is your training regime like?

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
I'm 22, six foot three, 170 lbs. been trying to break past 170 for the past year it isn't happening. Last time I checked my bod fat was a little under three percent. I'm an ectomorph. I can put up 225 on bench, 250 on a good day, and I have never maxed out my squat but I can do a few reps at 300 lbs. I down 2-3 weight shakes a day each has about 800 kcal and I have a high carb diet. A lot of pasta goes down the hatch because it's cheap to cook and tastes excellent. I try to reach about 3000 kcal a day. And when I plugged everything in I need 2257 kcal to sustain weight at vigorous exercise so at 3000 kcal I should be gaining

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22, six foot three, 170 lbs. been trying to break past 170 for the past year it isn't happening. Last time I checked my bod fat was a little under three percent. I'm an ectomorph. I can put up 225 on bench, 250 on a good day, and I have never maxed out my squat but I can do a few reps at 300 lbs. I down 2-3 weight shakes a day each has about 800 kcal and I have a high carb diet. A lot of pasta goes down the hatch because it's cheap to cook and tastes excellent. I try to reach about 3000 kcal a day. And when I plugged everything in I need 2257 kcal to sustain weight at vigorous exercise so at 3000 kcal I should be gaining
You and I were built almost exactly the same at 22. I was 6'4" and 175 pounds. I understand the feeling of wanting to bulk up when it seems like nothing works, but based on your opening thread, you are far from ready to begin a program of AAS.

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
Based on my opening thread? And what else could I do then?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22, six foot three, 170 lbs. been trying to break past 170 for the past year it isn't happening.
I try to reach about 3000 kcal a day. And when I plugged everything in I need 2257 kcal to sustain weight at vigorous exercise so at 3000 kcal I should be gaining
WAT? what BMR calculator are you using? that's ridiculous. Obviously, if you're eating enough, you'll gain. if you're not gaining, you're not eating enough. period!
Read this:
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/tutorial_BMR.php
there's a calculator on that page too, shows your RMR and BMR to be around 2900-3000. (moderate exercise 3-4x/wk) you'll need to eat an extra 500Cal/day to gain weight w/o excess fat gain.

bump your caloric intake to 3500 MINIMUM with no less than 1-1.5g protein/lb body weight per day.

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
I'm a personal trainer so I used the method that we use. Its not a calculator it's plugging the figures in manually. When I started lifting three years or so ago I weighed 137. So I was severely underweight. And my body fat percent moves frequently... Usually between two - five %

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Based on my opening thread? And what else could I do then?
You use equip and dbol in the same breath, as if they were either/or options to a complete cycle. You have no source of supply and presumably no PCT. You don't seem to know anything at all about AAS.... I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to save you from hurting yourself. Study and do some research for about a year before jumping on the wagon. Don't forget you're altering your endocrine system and causing it to shut some things down, while increasing others. This isn't like Flintstone vitamins. You an get seriously hurt if you don't calm your jets and become more informed.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
im still stuck on the fact hat hes 3%BF and not dead or running around killing people

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I'm a personal trainer so I used the method that we use. Its not a calculator it's plugging the figures in manually. When I started lifting three years or so ago I weighed 137. So I was severely underweight. And my body fat percent moves frequently... Usually between two - five %
Also, I hardly think you're at 3-5% bf. what method are you using to get those numbers? competing bodybuilders are at 3%. 6% is usually what can be maintained w/ a REALLY clean diet, 3 is actually unhealthy.

Regardless of your methods of BMR calculating, if you're not gaining, you're not eating enough.

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
My metabolism just runs rampid. I told you I used to weigh 137 I had to have a waiver to get in the military. I don't do cardio or anything. Imagine an anorexic person with a tape worm and that's what I look like in a few months without the gym

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
And my method of measurement is with skin fold calipers. taken on different occasions. And I eat like a lion. No problems with my diet. And I when I did my research I found I want diababol but they said that eq was pretty much the same. So I wanted one or the other but I don't want to go crazy with it all.

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
Also, I'm aware that my body fat is unhealthy. 3 % is the essential body ft a male need

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
My metabolism just runs rampid. I told you I used to weigh 137 I had to have a waiver to get in the military. I don't do cardio or anything. Imagine an anorexic person with a tape worm and that's what I look like in a few months without the gym
Like Steve Rogers!! Unfortunately Dbol nor EQ will make you Captain America....that was just a movie....

Although EQ does help to increase appetite, which is what you need to be increasing....FOOD!!

And once you gain some more naturally, consider LEGAL PH's your first go around....a long time from now....liver damage and all that jive is way too hyped up. I never pooped my liver or other vital organs out.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no need to post 3 different times... think a bit before you submit.

In any case, you just need to eat more. using gear means you have to eat even MORE.

If you are having trouble eating enough right now, how do you expect to eat even more while on gear? eat more calorie dense foods, take shots of olive oil at night, drink only whole milk, etc. you need to do whatever it takes to eat more calories before you start using gear because it will be detrimental if you can't eat enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Omg, I don't believe any of this...
You have to go through a day-long physical to join the ARMY. A 6'3 137 pound recruit would NEVER be allowed to join. I am 6'3 and I looked like a holocaust victim at 165 when I was a teenager.
I don't believe any of this.... The 2% bf, the personal training thing, or that you are actually contemplating steroid use. Everyone's being very nice to you about your ridiculous thread here, but sadly just like the rest of us tall, skinny guys, you need a decade of eating and learning to put on the 50 pounds you need and still probably not be at your 'genetic peak'

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
You have to go through a day-long physical to join the ARMY. A 6'3 137 pound recruit would NEVER be allowed to join. I am 6'3 and I looked like a holocaust victim at 165 when I was a teenager.
I don't believe any of this.... The 2% bf, the personal training thing, or that you are actually contemplating steroid use. Everyone's being very nice to you about your ridiculous thread here, but sadly just like the rest of us tall, skinny guys, you need a decade of eating and learning to put on the 50 pounds you need and still probably not be at your 'genetic peak'
AMEN

6'3 225 is more of a genetic peak....

you eat like a bird... plain and simple... im a trainer- and i can tell you 100% you arent ready for steroids....

but you ARE ready for RESEARCH

1. diet
2. training
3. steroids (for a long time)
4. then, apply what you have learned to your life - this is the hardest part

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
At 17, I joined the Marines and was 6'4" and left boot camp at 140. I weighed a little more going in, but not much. I settled into 170 as my weight after a year.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
My metabolism curses me, but if it was fast I would be hogging stuffed crust meat lovers pizzas from Pizza Hut regularly....Mmmmmm, yumz......

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
We call them Double-Rats in the Corps... they get and have to eat double rations during chow time. being a lightweight doesn't mean you can't shoot/drive a HMMWV/man a gun turret/fix a helo/etc.

Anyways, like I was saying, you just need to eat more. I don't care about what kind of crappy "personal trainer" method you use to evaluate your calories. YOU DON'T EAT ENOUGH. if you're not gaining weight, YOU'RE NOT EATING ENOUGH. START EATING! or if you can't stomach any more food, do this. DRINK a few shots of olive oil every night. that's an additional 500+cal right there, all relatively good fats too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 17, I joined the Marines and was 6'4" and left boot camp at 140. I weighed a little more going in, but not much. I settled into 170 as my weight after a year.
Damn, thats crazy skinny. When I went in right after 9-11 they were letting people with several felonies in. Now that the economy is so trashed, I've heard they are screening out everyone with super strict criteria. Like a DUI or 12 lbs overweight, ridiculous stuff is a no-go now.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently peaking out my genetics and am tired of being my size. So in saying that I was looking into things like dianabol or eq. What I don't understand is why I'm having such a hard time obtaining one of these two. Pill form is no bueno I like my liver the way it is.
1. Yur not ready
2.Yur not gonna find a source like that cuz its against forum rules bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I was a little harsh and I apologize. In response to a nasty p.m. OP sent me, if you served, like myself and detroithammer, much respect. I, like everyone else, am trying to help. I haven't even started a real injectable cycle yet. I start my first in January. I started off as a skinny 160 pound skateboarder and between 16 and 22 I put on 50 pounds. I started getting serious again at 30 and spent 3 years reading, researching, lifting, and eating. I have bulked as big as 240 but didn't enjoy the bodyfat that came with it. I've read and researched hours and hours every day in preparation for this cycle and the more I learn, the more I realize this isn't a game. If you cant gain naturally to a realistic level, steroids are going to be a waste of time, money, uneccesary health risks, and of course potential legal problems, especially if you are careless obtaining them. If there is a problem with diet and/or training, why not address this first? If you are for real, my apologies, lets get to the bottom of your weight gain problems. And we should start in the much more important section of AM's forums: the training and nutrition forums. This is where I read and researched for years before even glancing at the anabolic section.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If you cant gain naturally to a realistic level, steroids are going to be a waste of time, money, uneccesary health risks, and of course potential legal problems, especially if you are careless obtaining them. If there is a problem with diet and/or training, why not address this first?
^^ this.

I'll say it again OP, EAT MORE! if you can't eat enough to gain currently, how do you expect to gain on ANY sort of AAS/PH/DS, which requires that you eat even more? If you understand cars, it's like adding a large turbo to your engine, but not feeding it any more fuel, it's not going to do anything except blow up your engine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I find that the fact you'd be a trainer and think your body I at it's genetic peak at 170lbs an your height is kinda silly. I was 6' 160 lbs when I started training, and that 160lbs had a beer gut from college. I got to 198 lbs before I ever used hormones. I then made the mistake of cutting twice before I hit my size/weight goals and stagnated my weight, not my physique. I y