Test E, Tbol, Proviron, Var, HCG 12 week cycle log w bloods and pics.. enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Test E, Tbol, Proviron, Var, HCG 12 week cycle log w bloods and pics.. enjoy


    Ok guys i'm about to run my first inject cycle. I'm going try to "log" it. I will do the best i can as far as updates. I may slack on updates but ill be putting in work in the gym and kitchen so no worries!
    Tomorrow is the scheduled start date. Heres what im running:

    Cycle
    Test E 500mg a week (Injects Wed/Sun 250mg)
    Tbol 50mg a day for 1-6 weeks
    Proviron 50mg a day weeks 1 - 12
    Var 60-100mg final 6-12 weeks maybe
    HCG 500iu every week (injects thurs/mon 250iu) starting 2 weeks after 1st inject

    On cycle support
    AI cycle support 2 scoops a day
    Multi Vitamin
    COQ10
    Erase
    Niacin
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine

    On Hand
    Aromasin ??maybe throw in .25mg or .50mg EOD throughout cycle??
    Letro
    N2Guard
    Hawthorn Berries
    Formastane

    PCT
    Will be either Clomid or Torem for SERM
    HCGenerate
    AI post cycle support
    Vitamin C
    Maybe some lean extreme for cortisol control

    Stats

    28 yoa
    6'1
    215

    Been training since 2005

    Expereince with peptides, gh, and prohormones.

    Training
    Training will be mostly heavy weights low rep for the most part. Cardio will be low impact 2-3xs a week and maybe 1 HIIT cardio session. I base everything off of feel and soreness so my schedule changes constantly. I should start healing fast in week 4 and on so the traning will increase as recovery does.
    Diet
    High calorie as clean as possbile to build mass. Probably in the 3500 range. I will keep protein high of course as well as healthy fats high, carbs will be higher on training days then off days and tapered off at night.


    BLoods

    Here's some bloods from back in July of 2011

    Bun 22 high 6-20
    Bun/Creatinine Ratio 19 8-19
    Bilirubin, Total 2.1 High 0.0-1.2
    AST(SGOT) 49 High 0-40
    ALT (SGPT) 39 0-55

    Cholesterol, Total 121 100-199
    Triglycerides 98 0-149
    HDL Cholesterol 32 Low >39
    VLDL Cholesterol Cal 20 5-40
    LDL Cholesterol Calc 69 0-99

    Testosterone Serum 554 249-836
    LH 3.4 1.7-8.6
    FSH, Serum 5.9 1.5-12.4
    Estradiol 24.3 7.6-42.6

    Updated Pre Cycle bloods taken on November 29th, 2011

    Bun 24 high 6-20
    Bun/Creatinine Ratio 25 High 8-19
    Bilirubin, Total 1.7 High 0.0-1.2
    AST(SGOT) 56 High 0-40
    ALT (SGPT) 44 0-55

    Cholesterol, Total 127 100-199
    Triglycerides 98 0-149
    HDL Cholesterol 31 Low >39
    VLDL Cholesterol Cal 20 5-40
    LDL Cholesterol Calc 76 0-99

    Testosterone Serum 601 348-1197
    LH 4.1 1.7-8.6
    FSH, Serum 4.3 1.5-12.4
    Estradiol 32.2 7.6-42.6


    My BUN is most likely high from the high protein diet

    Pre Cycle Pics









    Any questions concerns or advice is always welcome.


  2. Started today pinned 250mg of test e, took proviron and tbol along with my cycle supports. Tomorrow is squats and deadlifts with 5/8 chains, calf raises and ab work.
    •   
       


  3. BACK it up man!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Looks like a fun cycle, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  5. hey bro. your lipid profile is already sub par. id consider running the tbol or the var definitely not both. 12 weeks straight on orals not a good idea in general but even worse at this point. my opinion of course. cycle smart
    •   
       


  6. I will definitely follow along, but concerning the AST and HDL results, did you recently come off another cycle?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog
    hey bro. your lipid profile is already sub par. id consider running the tbol or the var definitely not both. 12 weeks straight on orals not a good idea in general but even worse at this point. my opinion of course. cycle smart
    Pm sent in reference to this

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I will definitely follow along, but concerning the AST and HDL results, did you recently come off another cycle?
    No sir I've been off everything other then a low dose of gh for over a year. HDL must be genetic always seems to be low no matter how much cardio and supps I take.

    The higher AST levels is odd to me other then maybe from drinking a few beers the night before my blood test but I fasted for 10 hours so I'm not sure on that. Maybe got a false high because of that.

  9. Subbed brah! Kill it
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Be careful because your blood profile shows signs of kidney stress. What's your eGFR? You can attribute the high BUN to protein intake, but it also means that your kidney's are over stressed. That can have dire consequences.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    Be careful because your blood profile shows signs of kidney stress. What's your eGFR? You can attribute the high BUN to protein intake, but it also means that your kidney's are over stressed. That can have dire consequences.
    eGFR is 122 >59

    I only was using the creatine in my prewo drink and will not use any creatine or prewo on cycle unless I absolutely need it.

    I have a very high protein intake so ill increase my water intake to help the kidneys out.

    Any other suggestions?

  12. may i ask wether you use chinese hgh or human grade hgh from a pharmacy and what your dose is? i am wondering as to what the effects of low dose gh are, in relation to recovery, well being and quality of sleep etc.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    may i ask wether you use chinese hgh or human grade hgh from a pharmacy and what your dose is? i am wondering as to what the effects of low dose gh are, in relation to recovery, well being and quality of sleep etc.
    .
    I'm not sure exactly but most likely chinese grade. I ran it for a few months at 2iu because im working my way up slowly to make it last and to avoid sides. Im now at 3iu a day.

    So far ive seen definite fat loss at injection sites, slight weight gain (most likely just water retention), and a tad increase in strength as of late.

    Most say its takes a few months or longer to benefit from it so ill be on it for a while and will find out.

  14. Ok guys after further review and taking advice from everyone im not going to run orals for the entire cycle for lipid and liver health. Hopefully ill see nice gains just off of the Test e since this is my first run.

    So far ive had some sides already from the tbol i believe with slightly high bp and headaches. It was around 140/80 after i dose the tbol. I started off by taking 30mg in the morning and 20mg at night however that seems to spike my bp after i take it. So today i tried just taking 10mg every few hours with a little extra hawthorn berry in there and it seems to be ok at the moment. Water intake is over a gallon probably close to 2.

    Ill give it a few more days and if it doesnt subside i may just switch over to var instead.

    Training:

    Squats with 5/8 chains (approx 50 pounds)

    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    315x5
    315x5
    225x10

    Deads with 5/8 chains

    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x5
    405x5
    365x5

    Walking dumbell Lunges

    3 sets of 65's x 10

    Also did some calf and ab work.

    Blood pressure seemed a little high during my workout and did effect it slightly. Overall though it was a solid lift. Today ill probably do some stretching and light cardio.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    .
    I'm not sure exactly but most likely chinese grade. I ran it for a few months at 2iu because im working my way up slowly to make it last and to avoid sides. Im now at 3iu a day. So far ive seen definite fat loss at injection sites, slight weight gain (most likely just water retention), and a tad increase in strength as of late.
    Most say its takes a few months or longer to benefit from it so ill be on it for a while and will find out.
    It's doubtful that you're experiencing fat loss at the injection site due to HGH. Human growth hormone works by increasing the amount of IGF-1 that our livers excrete, blocking insulin from transporting glucose to our cells. It's not site-specific. Injecting 2iu a day is very conservative. I use 4iu of Chinese grade everyday and have been for several months. I cycle HGH for 6 months at a time and have been on several HGH cycles, irrespective of my AAS. Anything more than 4iu a day and you'll need insulin and IGF-1 to keep it all in balance. Up to 4iu a day you're safe. I'm curious, what kind of sides are you concerned about?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    No sir I've been off everything other then a low dose of gh for over a year. HDL must be genetic always seems to be low no matter how much cardio and supps I take.
    Have you seen a specialist for the dyslipidemia?

    In to follow


  17. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It's doubtful that you're experiencing fat loss at the injection site due to HGH. Human growth hormone works by increasing the amount of IGF-1 that our livers excrete, blocking insulin from transporting glucose to our cells. It's not site-specific. Injecting 2iu a day is very conservative. I use 4iu of Chinese grade everyday and have been for several months. I cycle HGH for 6 months at a time and have been on several HGH cycles, irrespective of my AAS. Anything more than 4iu a day and you'll need insulin and IGF-1 to keep it all in balance. Up to 4iu a day you're safe. I'm curious, what kind of sides are you concerned about?
    Well ive been pinning it in my belly fat around my spare tire area and it seems to be shedding off some fat in that area IMO. Even if you pinch it with your hands I feel less bodyfat in those areas.

    Im just working my way up slow and am at 3iu. By the time this cycle is over ill probably be at 4iu as well. Ive read about grip issues due to water retention, overgrowth of connective tissue and facial bone, which then leads to an altered look due to protruding eyebrow and jaw bones. Theres a few others ive read about im just easing my way in to be on the safe side.

    What kinda results have you got off your 6 month runs?

    Originally Posted by ryansm

    Have you seen a specialist for the dyslipidemia? In to follow
    No i have not however im considering talking to my general Dr to see what he thinks due to all this unfavorable bloodwork but i know he'd flip out if he found out i was on any gear since last time he flipped out about me taking creatine Maybe ill go next week before my lipids get any worse.

  18. Looks great man
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  19. Subbed I like the cycle sorry I'm a little late only thing I don't like is Tbol I ran it and found it weaker than anything I have ever run I do like the anavar however these compounds are generally seen more in a recomp but I suppose with enough calories a bulk will indeed happen Have fun
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  20. Subbed I like the cycle sorry I'm a little late only thing I don't like is Tbol I ran it and found it weaker than anything I have ever run I do like the anavar however these compounds are generally seen more in a recomp but I suppose with enough calories a bulk will indeed happen Have funP
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  21. Lets do this, my man! Pretty solid lifts so far; will probably see them fly up!

  22. What the helll I'll watch interested in HGH I too believe 3-4iu is enough keep it low bro
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  23. Pretty excited about this thread, been looking at a similar cycle myself. Can't wait to see the results!

  24. cycle looks good man cant wait to follow!

    you only need Aromasin at 12.5-25mg a day or 25mg EOD.

    I would also add some DAA in PCT its cheap and really effective.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Looks great man
    Thanks my man ! Welcome!

    schwellington
    Subbed I like the cycle sorry I'm a little late only thing I don't like is Tbol I ran it and found it weaker than anything I have ever run I do like the anavar however these compounds are generally seen more in a recomp but I suppose with enough calories a bulk will indeed happen Have funP
    Yeah im looking for lean slow gains. Fast wet gains wont fly with my job and would be to noticable.

    Torobestia
    Lets do this, my man! Pretty solid lifts so far; will probably see them fly up!
    Hell yeah! I hope so!

    Jasen
    What the helll I'll watch interested in HGH I too believe 3-4iu is enough keep it low bro
    Yeah im going to keep it in that range for a while and see how it treats me.

    PIKEstrong
    Pretty excited about this thread, been looking at a similar cycle myself. Can't wait to see the results!
    Thanks welcome to the party ! Me either!

    bigwhiteguy29
    cycle looks good man cant wait to follow!

    you only need Aromasin at 12.5-25mg a day or 25mg EOD.

    I would also add some DAA in PCT its cheap and really effective.
    Yeah ill tinker with it but right now im just running some erase. I have DAA on hand so i can always throw it in.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 week Ostraine cycle with bloods
    By matyD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:49 AM
  2. 6 Week Osta cycle final results w pics/bloods
    By Lightweight1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:36 AM
  3. Test tbol proviron cycle
    By Cade6446 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
  4. tbol or proviron
    By brizspot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Log in
Log in