looking to stock up, what's good for a second cycle?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even started my first cycle yet, but I'm looking forward, and planning what my second cycle will be.

This cycle is a 275mg test blend at a total of 550mg/wk for 10wks, started with MGF pre-cycle and a SD kicker (I still have leftover MDrol), and finished with some IGF1-LR3 + MGF in addition to a nolva + exemestane for PCT
I'm hoping to net 10-15lbs this cycle after taking into account fat loss.

Next cycle I'm looking more for fatloss and leaning out effect. I don't think I'll want to go for a full on bulk, since the timing would be in the spring right before summer... so definitely some cutting. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible, and I can not deal with sleeplessness/harsh sides for that cycle due to finals being right in the middle of that cycle. I've heard of night sweats from tren, I've done the forbidden yellow crystals before, and most definitely can't deal w/ night sweats w/ my work and school.

So, any suggestions?
Masteron? Primo? just use low-dose test-e while on a caloric deficit?

AnabolicAdict

Awards
low dose test with mast and primo at 600mg/week and var kickstart but I'd worry more about your first cycle for now lol

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
sounds like too much stuff. why mast AND pimo? not just one or the other? heard that primo has more sides than mast, so why not just test-e and mast? var is $$$$ so maybe I'll skip var for now.

I'm thinking about 2nd cycle due to supply sales...

worm212

Awards
I read that mast and primo are about to be completely banned. So I would stock up on that while you can. It will be harder to get.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
How can you ban something that's already banned? do you mean banned in the U.S.? Clen is banned int eh U.S., so is tren. Doesn't stop people from producing and obtaining it though.

worm212

Awards
How can you ban something that's already banned? do you mean banned in the U.S.? Clen is banned int eh U.S., so is tren. Doesn't stop people from producing and obtaining it though.
Yeah man, banned in the U.S.
If you don't live here then forget what i said haha.
It isn't exactly legal in the U.S right now, but DEA is cracking down hard on it now.
I know people wont stop producing it, but many popular companies will most likely get shut down.
Like i said, it will just make obtaining it more difficult.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
i would run the test for longer than just 10 weeks bro thats kinda a joke to run it that short. when i start up it usually takes a good 4 weeks to even get some results going, and dont plan the next cycle till the first one is underway or over at least, what if ya get bad sides or something happens your body doesnt agree with, then youve already got more gear you dont want. think about this a little more make better decisions and make sure you remember you can take all the **** in the world but if your diet isnt legit then dont bother...... good luck