Need help Maintaining size while on T3

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
My last experience with T3 was not what I wanted. I dosed too high and lost a lot of muscle and size. I was on 500mg test, 75 mg var and on 100mcg t3. After about 4 weeks I lost a lot of size in my arms. I basically went severley backwards. This time around I want to do it right. I was thinking about doing it slower at 50mcg for all 6 weeks with 500-750 mg test. What else can I do on my own to help mantain muscle mass. Im trying to stay away from adding anymore to cycle then I already have to.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
or how about you learn how to do a proper PCT and keep those gains and not blame the T3?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've ran at 50mcg 4 weeks on, 1 week off (3 times in a 12 week test+whatever else cycle).
I don't lose muscle at all, but I definitely don't gain a ton either.
It's a good median range for me so I leave it at that.

I don't need more than that though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would examine your diet. If your calories are not severely restricted, there is no reason you should be losing much muscle.

I have ran T3 on nothing, and experienced no muscle loss. But things need to be adjusted.

Lastly was this HG T3, or "research"

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
or how about you learn how to do a proper PCT and keep those gains and not blame the T3?
I noticed I was loosing muscle mass while on, not after. PCT had nothing to do with it. Thank you for the constructive criticism.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
I would examine your diet. If your calories are not severely restricted, there is no reason you should be losing much muscle.

I have ran T3 on nothing, and experienced no muscle loss. But things need to be adjusted.

Lastly was this HG T3, or "research"

It was research

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am on 50mcg of t3, 60mg clen (bridging up), 100mg var, 500mg test. I feel good. I have been on var, clen and t3 for about a week now. I feel good. Size is still there. So far 50mcg is working for me.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was research
Research is junk. HG T3 is so cheap, I can't even understand using research chems on something like this.

50-75mcg with your diet dialed in, and you should lose NO muscle on those doses. Even 100mcg "should" be fine. Keep in mind don't mistake "flattening out".

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why people dose T3 so high. The concept of using T3 is just to try to get to a certain point way quicker, and it's not really necessary. If you're running all that gear, particularly var, just get your diet macros dialed in and watch the fat shred while you build muscle. If you really need T3 along with that, you either have a horrible idea of a diet or you've got something physically wrong with you and need to get checked out (e.g. I ran 100mcg of T3 for 10 weeks with no AAS and not even any natty supps aside from staples and I actually gained strength, but lost no fat -- I have a currently undiagnosed medical condition along with hypothyroidism). As you can see from the example, it wouldn't matter if I piled on the AAS or not, I still wouldn't get results, but what I'm dealing with isn't normal by any means.

For a normal person with a properly functioning body, you just don't need it. Heck, even 25mcg of T3 is going to up your metabolism pretty darn good and as long as your nutrition is on point, with all that gear, that should be perfect.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
50 mcg Every OTHER day....

off days from it youll fee a little fuller then normal.

Run T3 on a BURN day if in fact your doing some sort of calorie cycling to stay lean.

This will keep up muscle protein synthesis / turnover and increase fat burning

IME its a nice way to go.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For a normal person with a properly functioning body, you just don't need it. Heck, even 25mcg of T3 is going to up your metabolism pretty darn good and as long as your nutrition is on point, with all that gear, that should be perfect.
As I understand it 25mcg is what a healthy individual would be producing naturally.

I think a good advantage in running T3, is being able to keep calories higher when dieting. The main problem is people drop them too drastically in conjunction with T3, then blame T3 for any muscle loss.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
What is "HG" t3? Home grown? my t3 is from the same source I get my letro and adex. both are the real deal.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is "HG" t3? Home grown? my t3 is from the same source I get my letro and adex. both are the real deal.
Human grade, ie not some guy getting a bag of powder from china, and hoping it is what "they" say it is, bottling it up, and selling it blindly to YOU..

It may be real, it may be crap. It may be accurate, it may not be. A lot of guessing, and hoping when it comes to RC's. Why even chance it with something such as T3, especially when the real deal is so inexpensive.