Stay Healthy, Heal Faster, Feel Better -OldSchoolLifter

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Posted by "OldSchoolLifter" on a different site:

I want to share with you a short story on an injury that accord to me 4 months ago, that I fixed in more than HALF the time expected by doctors.

One fine afternoon I was at my gym, doing lateral raises, on the the 3 set rep 9 as I was pulling up the dumbbells I felt a sharp tight pull in my shoulder. I didn't think much of it, because at the time the pain was not so bad. So I just ended my work out early. During that weak I notice while I had some pain in my arm still, my main concern was the loss of strength, my right arm was at around 70% of what it normally would be, and I just could not put my finger on why, This kept up for some time. FINALLY I decided to go to the doctor and find out once and for all what had happened.

Somehow during my rep, I partially tore the Glenoid Labrum -or for a better term, where my delt and my shoulder connect. The doctor ordered that I cease all workouts for at least 8 weeks, then be reevaluated as he said I did not need surgery but he could do it to repair it if I wanted that option, I of course wanted to avoid that, because who knows what my recovery time then would have been.

I then started thoroughly researching peptides and their uses to increase collagen synthesis, and then came across some great information regarding the use of GHRP's and GHRP's in elderly people that had tears and so on, and the remarkable recovery's they were making even at their age!

So I began Using GHRP-2 alongside Mod-Grf (1-29) Or more known as CJC-1295 w/o Dac, these 2 peptides when used side by side create something magical in your pituitary gland, and your body.

GHRP's increase the body's ability to produce more GH leading to improved sleep, muscle recovery, and every other benefit associated with increased Growth Hormone levels.

Mod-Grf(1-29) or CJC 1295 w/o Dac when combined with a GHRP acts like a multiplier so to speak, increasing the effectiveness of the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, making your pulses even Higher! If you take Mod-Grf(1-29) solo, it will do absolutely nothing for you, but when used alongside a GHRP the results are spectacular.

I dosed the two peptides, at 100mcg each 3x daily, Morning, Post Workout, and Pre Bed, On days that my shoulder had to be used, I used more therapeutic exercises to help build tendon strength and range of motion exercises. After week 1 I felt a significant improvement in my sleep, After week 3 I felt my shoulder was much less tight, and some strength was starting to return. After week 5 I decided to go back to full weights on shoulder lifts, and compound lifts that would possibly agitate my shoulder. IT FELT GOOD! While I still was not at 100% there was a complete difference, the pain was minimal if not gone, my range of motion was back, and the weights started to catch right back up.

After a follow up on week 6 with my doctor, he said the tear has healed nicely and I passes all physical range of motion tests he performed, a whole 2 weeks earlier than he anticipated, and I lifted weights.

I am now 16 weeks past this injury and I still dose this combination of peptides 3x daily, I have not had an injury since, and my shoulder has not bothered me in any way. I can attest that these peptides deserve a place in any weight lifters or active person's life, for the sheer fact that while its not going to stack the pounds on you, its going to give you other benefits that will intern help you stay active, Keep healthy and Feeling GOOD!

Take some time and read and research the use of these marvelous peptides yourself, you will see that their uses go far beyond, repair, joint and tendon health. You can also use them to build muscle mass, increase the effectiveness of your GH if you're supplementing, lose Bf% and so on! The possibilities are endless.

A little information about GHRP's and Mod-Grf(1-29)

Ghrp-2 Is more potent than GHRP-6 and Ipramorelin, GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on prolactin and Cortisol at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range. It has minimal Gastric affects, and should not cause stomach discomfort or major hunger pains like its counterpart GHRP-6, an effective dose of GHRP-2 is the same as all GHRP's @ 1mcg per 2.2lbs of body weight, most users however dose at the saturation dose which is 100mcg. With GHRP-2 you do not need to cycle off, as your body will not desensitize to the compound.

Hexarelin is just as strong as GHRP-2 but affects Prolactin, and Cortisol at much higher levels, Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize no matter the dose, and no matter the length of time used, and can happen at any moment, If this does happen, stopping use for a 8-10 day period will allow your body to utilize the compound once more. Hexarelin does affect gastric mobility and can cause stomach discomfort in users. Saturation dose is 100mcg

Ipamorelin is as potent as GHRP-6 , and does not affect prolactin or cortisol at any dose. Ipramorelin does not desensitize, and use can be on going, without losing effect. Ipamorelin does not cause any gastric issues, and will not increase hunger to the point of pain. Out of the 4 GHRP's Ipamorelin is the safest, and has the least amount of sides than any of the GHRP's on the market today, however, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are the most potent form of GHRP. Saturation dose is 100mcg

GHRP-6 is as potent as Ipamorelin, and does not affect prolactin and cortisol under doses of 100mcg, but only affects these hormones minimally above 100mcg, GHRP-6 does affect stomach, and can cause major stomach discomfort in some users, It also increase Appetite greatly, and normally within 30 min after administration, Most use GHRP-6 to bulk with because of the increase in appetite. Saturation Dose is 100mcg

Mod-Grf(1-29) Or more commonly known as CJC-1295 W/O Dac, ( but really isn't lol ) Is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) Taken alone will be as effective as drinking your Test E, ( not effective ) but when combined with a GHRP it nullifies the presence of Somatostatin which would halt a GH pulse. Think of Mof-Grf as an Amplifier, it takes the GH pulsed caused by GHRP's and Amplifies its effect making the GH pulse received even greater. All the while turning "off" the presence of Somatostatin and allowing a high GH pulse. Getting Modified GRF is important because regular GRF such as cjc-1293 degrades very rapidly once injected, and the end result is a 4% usability, Modified GRF is Tetra Substituted. Because of 4 amino acid substitutions it will not rapidly metabolize in plasma and will make its way to the pituitary where it will affect growth hormone release, and the end result is a 90% plus usability in the blood stream.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great info, I'm probably gonna run some peptides after the current cycle I am on. Lulz at "as effective as drinking your test-e".

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Is this from PM?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Id been reading and looking into peptides and gh, as well as other research chems. Seeing pct combinations, as well as off cycle anabolics, and cycle support compounds. I found this for joint tissue repair, really sounds worth trying out, and a compound called triptorelin - which I guess is a one dose full pct recovery? I'm looking for documentation on that to post up, it looks promising.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use HGH? That's what I'm doing, 4iu per day.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Why not just use HGH? That's what I'm doing, 4iu per day.
Would that be more cost effective, and do the same thing? It didn't occur to me that ghrp n gh might be the same... I'll look into it, but this is what I came across for joint tissue recovery. I had actually thought about running a gh var cycle in the near future.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I think you're right; it's a matter of cost. I don't have a lot of knowledge about ghrp-2/6 but from what I do know, HGH should work if you can get it.

Would that be more cost effective, and do the same thing? It didn't occur to me that ghrp n gh might be the same... I'll look into it, but this is what I came across for joint tissue recovery. I had actually thought about running a gh var cycle in the near future.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
supposedly the synergic effect of ghrp + cjc is greater than straight HGH.
but idk, ive never stacked peptides, never used hgh.

but as a strand alone cjc with dac at 1-2mg/week is worth it. i stayed relatively lean while dirty bulking, without use of anything else (no steroids/peptides). and i ghrp6 is not bad, ive been on it for 3 weeks at 200mcg 3x/day (high end dose) and ive gotta say i think im staying full all day long. also makes u hungry (could be a + or a -)

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Peptides use your body's own natural stores of Gh (since our bodies make a **** load of it but just doesn't release it all) it just signals your body to release more... and hgh is synthetic gh. The research on peptides basically claim the effects are just like Gh but its safer, cheaper, more effective, and you see results much faster. It also goes with your body's natural Gh pulse cycle instead of a Gh bleed (like cjc1295 dac and synthetic Gh)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
is this bro science or actual scince- cjc with dac is the way to go if ur trying to heal a specific tendon/muscle because when u shoot it at that spot it has longer half life?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
This isn't bro science its real science. You do not want that Gh bleed. Even when taking synthetic Gh your supposed to split up your does to try and mimic your bodys natural pulses

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What would be an example of a taking the product so you would achieve natural gh bleeed

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Bleed=unnatural High levels of Gh for prolonged periods

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Bleed=unnatural High levels of Gh for prolonged periods
Is it unhealthy, or damaging to anything? Can excessive doses or prolonged exposure cause desensitization or lower your bodies own production. It seems like getting your body to naturally release more would be safer than taking a synthetic?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
is this bro science or actual scince- cjc with dac is the way to go if ur trying to heal a specific tendon/muscle because when u shoot it at that spot it has longer half life?
So cjc with dac, not cjc without dac? And is that with or without ghrp?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert on HGH, but I've used it over the years. Up to 4iu per day is the max you can take without any additional support. More than that and you really need injections of insulin and IGF to break it down. The risk of course is messing with your own production of insulin, resulting in diabetes. I say it's a risk, not inevitable. The other thing that makes me pause at the OPs initial post is that it usually takes up to 6 months before HGH has any effect. I'm skeptical that in just a few short weeks it worked wonders in healing tissue. And quite frankly, at 4iu per day, there is zero noticeable effect. You just have to trust that it's working; you feel nothing at all.

Is it unhealthy, or damaging to anything? Can excessive doses or prolonged exposure cause desensitization or lower your bodies own production. It seems like getting your body to naturally release more would be safer than taking a synthetic?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
I am no expert on HGH, but I've used it over the years. Up to 4iu per day is the max you can take without any additional support. More than that and you really need injections of insulin and IGF to break it down. The risk of course is messing with your own production of insulin, resulting in diabetes. I say it's a risk, not inevitable. The other thing that makes me pause at the OPs initial post is that it usually takes up to 6 months before HGH has any effect. I'm skeptical that in just a few short weeks it worked wonders in healing tissue. And quite frankly, at 4iu per day, there is zero noticeable effect. You just have to trust that it's working; you feel nothing at all.
The peptides work much faster bc they use your bodies own natural Gh

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Using cjc with dac causes pituitary atrophy since your body has to constantly make more and more and more all day long. Cjc with out dac and ghrp combo uses the pulse method

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
So then your not a fan of peptides? And if you are whats your cycle like, mcg/lb. Just curious.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
I love peptides Mod grf aka...Cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp 2 100mcg 3x a day

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Using cjc with dac causes pituitary atrophy since your body has to constantly make more and more and more all day long. Cjc with out dac and ghrp combo uses the pulse method
so you want cjc without dac for least risk... sounds like the ghrp with cjc w/o dac is the fastest acting, safest, and most cost effective way of getting gh? does that mean the only downside is having to pin 3x a day?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I love peptides Mod grf aka...Cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp 2 100mcg 3x a day
and i see three combination's:

CJC 1295 W/O DAC 2mg and Ipamorelin 2000mcg = 2000mcg CJC 1295 W/O DAC and 2000mcg Ipamorelin which would be 6.6 days in 1 vile.

CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) 2mg and GHRP-6 5mg = 2000mcg CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) and 5000mcg GHRP-6 which would be 16.6 days, but you wouldnt want to take bc of pituitary atrophy?

Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) (no dac) 2mg and GHRP–2 5mg = 2000mcg Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) (no dac) and 5000mcg GHRP –2 which would also be 16.6 days in 1 vile, and the preferred one to take? That's only like $60/month - almost sounds too good to be true... Is this the one Id want?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
and i see three combination's:

CJC 1295 W/O DAC 2mg and Ipamorelin 2000mcg = 2000mcg CJC 1295 W/O DAC and 2000mcg Ipamorelin which would be 6.6 days in 1 vile.

CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) 2mg and GHRP-6 5mg = 2000mcg CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) and 5000mcg GHRP-6 which would be 16.6 days, but you wouldnt want to take bc of pituitary atrophy?

Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) (no dac) 2mg and GHRP-2 5mg = 2000mcg Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) (no dac) and 5000mcg GHRP -2 which would also be 16.6 days in 1 vile, and the preferred one to take? That's only like $60/month - almost sounds too good to be true... Is this the one Id want?
Cjc 1295 no dac and mod grf 1-29 are all the exact same compound. Different companies describe it differently but its the same. I use ghrp-6 with mod when I'm bulking bc ghrp-6 causes an extreme increase in appetite (in most people) ghrp 2 is a little cheaper but basically the same thing as ghrp-6 minus the hunger increase. Ghrp-6 is exactly like weed munchies lol at least for me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Would ghrp and test p be a pretty good stack? I mean that's pinning 24-25x a week, but you'd be pinning a lot with ghrp anyways...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Growth hormone is way over rated. The effects are subtle, barley noticeable. There are a lot of things that will increase your appetite, if that's your objective. If healing tissue is your goal, then GH will help but don't expect miracles. I'm still very skeptical about the original claim by the post you cut-and-pasted here. I'd like to see clinical proof to support these claims which appear exaggerated to me. Not to insult anyone, I'm just saying that natural or not, GH is not going to make a dent in your cycle of let's say 20 weeks. So stacking it with Test P is not going to hurt, but what do you expect to gain?

Would ghrp and test p be a pretty good stack? I mean that's pinning 24-25x a week, but you'd be pinning a lot with ghrp anyways...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Growth hormone is way over rated. The effects are subtle, barley noticeable. There are a lot of things that will increase your appetite, if that's your objective. If healing tissue is your goal, then GH will help but don't expect miracles. I'm still very skeptical about the original claim by the post you cut-and-pasted here. I'd like to see clinical proof to support these claims which appear exaggerated to me. Not to insult anyone, I'm just saying that natural or not, GH is not going to make a dent in your cycle of let's say 20 weeks. So stacking it with Test P is not going to hurt, but what do you expect to gain?
I get what your saying about gh being subtle - I've heard mixed reviews on the stuff: great pump, 3D look, I like the idea of hyperplasia in combination of hypertrophy, and then there's the added health benefits? Sounds great, sign me up, but is it enough to maintain and keep growing in PCT/off cycle? Are you going to have that on feeling if your just on gh? Is it really all its being said to to be?

I get what your saying about it sounding over exaggerated, and perhaps too good to be true. But he's only saying he made full recovery in 6 weeks, when he was supposed to immobilize it for 8 weeks and would prolly then need physical therapy? I mean the site doesn't sell anything, so I don't think its a sales gimmick or anything.

As for expectations: slow, steady, consistent, quality size gains, with good strength gains, that's easy to maintain, low on sides and easy to go on and off and back on again. I don't want to be stuck on permanent hrt, but I gotta tell you, I like being on cycle a whole lot more than not being on cycle. And now that I've tried test, I think I'm in love.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
3 is healing/bodybuilding/anti aging, 2 is healing/anti aging, 1 is more of an anti aging/better sleep/ maybe some healing

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
3 is healing/bodybuilding/anti aging, 2 is healing/anti aging, 1 is more of an anti aging/better sleep/ maybe some healing
300mcg/day at one time or 100mcg x3/day is really what I'm asking. Cause Anthony Roberts was saying 400-500mcg in one shot post workout, but the article I posted states 100mcg x3/day to mimic your natural pulse. In which case 150mcg x3/day?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you wanna talk abouta bulk I put test with my peptides all in one slin. My bulk was so much more full.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Of coarse that was cjc and gh6 with test enth.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Yeah you wanna talk abouta bulk I put test with my peptides all in one slin. My bulk was so much more full.
What do you mean? You were doing test e SubQ? Or putting the ghrp in with the test IM as one depot? How often and how high were you dosing? Please explain...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? You were doing test e SubQ? Or putting the ghrp in with the test IM as one depot? How often and how high were you dosing? Please explain...
Figured I would get questioned this. Ghrp and cjc was at normal reg doses. What I did with test was I split the dosage up daily and three times daily. Or you can do it with your morning shot for just daily injections. I did it im since research shows it doesnt matter im or subq. I picked im since I was shooting test. Test shot decent but slow. Gains were very decent had to run a pct just like usual off cycle. Tried because I was already shooting everyday and didnt have enough of the 23g. Just had a ton of slins.

Im typing on my phone so please ask if I didnt asnwer

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Figured I would get questioned this. Ghrp and cjc was at normal reg doses. What I did with test was I split the dosage up daily and three times daily. Or you can do it with your morning shot for just daily injections. I did it im since research shows it doesnt matter im or subq. I picked im since I was shooting test. Test shot decent but slow. Gains were very decent had to run a pct just like usual off cycle. Tried because I was already shooting everyday and didnt have enough of the 23g. Just had a ton of slins.

Im typing on my phone so please ask if I didnt asnwer
Haha ya I'm usually using am app when I'm on here too. So you did test/ghrp/cjc x3/day im with slins. Were they all in one syringe? I didn't know you could use slins for im, but I guess that makes sense. And then your saying you could just shoot once a day instead and that would still work?

Just morning = ok
Morning and night = better
Morning midday and night = best

When your using ghrp for an injury with localized shots how do you incorporate that into the protocol? Obviously your not going to put the test in with it... Still just 3x100/day, with one at the affected area? Or if you put them all there, is the rest of your body still going to get an anabolic affect?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What I normally do is this, take cjc ghrp and test all in one shot. Shoot that in the morning upon awakening. Before bed ghrp and cjc shot.or you could do test twice daily split evenly. For example. 1000 mg wk. Divided by seven, then divided by three or two. That should be how much you shoot in each shot.
Now to shoot it im I would shoot it in places that are low in fat so you hit muscle. Try to go as deep as possible. But needle kinda dull because of the needle going into three diff vials. For healing I would shoot in areas that are low in fat. Test needs to be shot in muscle. Ghrp and cjc can be shot either or in muscle or subq.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Once a day is decent for me since I only use it for eating and bulk. Breakfast is huge for me :) you decide on how many shots.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Ive been reading DatBTrue's articles on peptides and I'm confused. Looks like hes saying ALL cjc should not be run, not just dac? I mean it looks like there is a multitude of different kinds - ones with 5 min halflife, another with over 30 min, one with 12 hours, and another with 7 days? Is CJC-1295 NO-DAC (MOD GRF 1-29) the 30 min one? Is it ok to take? He was talking about it making your GH pulses worse, not better. Can someone clarify?

DatBTrue also said:

"The Bowers study demonstrated that a small dose of GHRP(.1mcg/kg) added to a saturation dose of GHRH(1mcg/kg) resulted in the following GH release: (AUC) 120 minutes = 10,065 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measured in hours we get about: 170 ng/ml."

This is HIGHER than if GHRP is used at saturation, and equivelant to 4.2-5.4iu of GH in a single pulse? X3/day = 15iu/day? When you take HGH dont you only take 3-6iu/day?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
DatBTrue also states that cjc 1295 only needs to be injected twice a week to be effective? He doesn't differentiate between dac no dac. Haha this is all very confusing.