any way to test potency of gear?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Aside from running it and waiting for it to kick in. I'd hate to kickstart w/ SD, and find out that my gear is bunk. Just to be on the safe side, is there anything I can do? I've heard some people tasting their gear... I don't know how effective that'll be since wouldn't it just taste like oil?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've sent my gear out to a lab for testing. So far, all my gear has been right on.

Aside from running it and waiting for it to kick in. I'd hate to kickstart w/ SD, and find out that my gear is bunk. Just to be on the safe side, is there anything I can do? I've heard some people tasting their gear... I don't know how effective that'll be since wouldn't it just taste like oil?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Without a lab?
Buy a rat and see if it gains weight.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah. after your cycle if you didnt get anywhere find a new source

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It costs a lot, like $250 or more. I don't know what you mean by discreetly. It's not like they are going to turn you in, but they will have certain information that you can easily alter to protect your identity. I have never had a problem. A quick Google will pop up all kind of labs that will test your product. However, they only test what is legally sold here, so don't expect any tests on Tren.

How much does it cost?
Which labs does it discreetly?