Bunk Gear or under dosed

thegrayarea

Awards
I am running my first cycle and have taken Superdrol ect.. before with great results. Used Dbol to kick start cycle and it's legit. The test-e is from Sciroxx and is 250mg per ml. Label looks good but I don't feel jack at 500mg per week pinned every 3.5 days for 3 weeks. My diet is definately in check and protien cunsumption is around 1.5 per pound of body weight. I have some trenbolone 200mg per ml from sciroxx also and 7 vials of test ethonate from Iran that I just picked up to use if the test-e I have is bunk or under dosed. What do you guys think. If I switch to the tren what do you recommed for doseage and schedule? Current stats weight 193, 5' 11" bf unknown but definately acceptable.

Thanks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Test enathate takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. I'm not sure if you've given it enough time.

thegrayarea

Awards
I would of thought that I would feel something by now though. The guy I bought it from seemed a little surprised also. It's from his personal stash. I have No oily skin, pimples or increase in libido. I guess I'll wait 1 more week and continue as scheduled and after that may jump to tren-e and 250mg of test-e of the other brand (only have 7 amps of the test-e). I read that most people say 300-400 of tren-e a week. Does that sound about right with 250mg of test-e per week?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it does not. That's low for test a week.

thegrayarea

Awards
The question was really about the trene dosing. If I have bunk test-e then I only have enough of good stuff (different manufacture of test-e) to run 250mg a week for 7 weeks along with the tren-e otherwise I might as well quit the cycle. I should still get some good lean gains with the tren-e and my low dose of test-e from all that I have read. The tren-e is way more anabolic than test and has a great affinity for binding to the receptors.

thegrayarea

Awards
Update --- I guess the test-e wasn't bunk but never really felt a huge change of anytype except for strenght this week. Between strenght going up and quiting the arimidex and then getting warning signs of gyno (tender nipple with small lump) is really how I know test-e was bunk. Cleared gyno with arimidex and still added the tren-e. I was really expecting aggression, oily skin, real noticeable strenght increase and increased sexual desire. Maybe the strenght increase is just now coming on but not real sure if it is the test-e or tren-e. The tren-e I have been taking for a week and a half. Did incline bench last week at empty bar 15x, 135 15x, 185 10x, 205 10x, 225 10x. It might look like a lot of wasted early light sets but I have a torn glen humeral ligament and a bone spur in the left shoulder. So warm up at progressive weight is critical. This week I went for max and long story short 265 2 times a new pr.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 3
Chubbinmuffin Anabolics 6