How to do ED injections?

Mivvi

Awards
What up guys

I'm on a cycle that consists of a test cup injection 2/week for the first 10 weeks, followed by winny injection ED for weeks 9, 10, 11 and 12. The guy I trust to do the injections will not be around for the last couple of weeks and I'm just wondering how to do ED injections.

This is my first cycle and I've noticed that after an injection my bum feels a little tight... I don't know if it's bruising but I would have thought that an injection in the same place 2 days later would be really painful?

I'm also slightly paranoid of doing the injections myself. When my mate does them I'm facing the other way and so I don't see the needle going in. I reckon I'd be timid and a bit freaked out if I did them myself.

What I'm asking is, what's the easiest way to inject ED? In the bum? Am I standing up or lying down when I do this? Won't the position be a bit awkward? Will it be really painful?

Thank for any info guys. Much appreciated!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
when doing ed inject u need to rotate ur injection sites

actually EHOW hows a good article on where to inject diff substances where and how

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
lol you'll have to rotate bro. Butt, quads, and delts.

Mivvi

Awards
Sweetness cheers for the info lads! I think I'll rotate R cheek, L cheek, R leg, L leg. Definitely not man enough to smash my delts haha ! One last question though... I watched a video of a nurse on YouTube demonstrating a leg injection and she had a drawing of a leg and the muscle I should inject it into. For me, it looked like the nurse was going for the vastus intermedius (straight down the middle), but in all the other videos people have been going to the vastus lateralis (on the outer part of a leg)... which one is it?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Sweetness cheers for the info lads! I think I'll rotate R cheek, L cheek, R leg, L leg. Definitely not man enough to smash my delts haha ! One last question though... I watched a video of a nurse on YouTube demonstrating a leg injection and she had a drawing of a leg and the muscle I should inject it into. For me, it looked like the nurse was going for the vastus intermedius (straight down the middle), but in all the other videos people have been going to the vastus lateralis (on the outer part of a leg)... which one is it?
divide your upper leg into 3 quadrante u want to pin the "middle" quadrant either straight up and down-perpindiculiar to floor if sitting in chair--OR to the outside either is acceptable

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Hit your delts.
Winny injections are liquid fire. Rotating 6 spots will give you a break.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yes, you want it in the vastus lateralis. That's where all the meat is and is the safest because there is less danger of damage to a major blood vessel or nerve.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Once you leave the glutes you'll run into significantly more pain depending on the volume. When I pin prop in my quads I plan on limping for a few days. You just have to rotate sites and be creative.
Definitely get over the fear of pining yourself, its pretty much a necessity if your going to be in the game for a while.

Mivvi

Awards
Right got it. Towards the end of my cycle I'm gonna be pinning both Test cyp and Winny on the same day... If you say Winny is like liquid fire then I'm wondering if I could 'dilute' it with the Test cyp and just do one pin rather than two? Is it possible just to take the Winny up with the Test cyp in the same syringe, then change the needle and plug it in me?

Also, if I'm only injection 1ml am I still gonna be limping when I pin my legs? Only on 1ml ?! This is my first cycle so I'm not doing a HUGE cycle haha !

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Right got it. Towards the end of my cycle I'm gonna be pinning both Test cyp and Winny on the same day... If you say Winny is like liquid fire then I'm wondering if I could 'dilute' it with the Test cyp and just do one pin rather than two? Is it possible just to take the Winny up with the Test cyp in the same syringe, then change the needle and plug it in me?

Also, if I'm only injection 1ml am I still gonna be limping when I pin my legs? Only on 1ml ?! This is my first cycle so I'm not doing a HUGE cycle haha !
I pin .75lm of prop/tren in the leg and I limp for a few days but prop always hurts me more than others. The last time I was pinning test e in the quads I was up to 1.5ml and that would make me limp but 1ml might not be too bad. The biggest pain in the ass is that unlike pinning delts or tris, you have to use your legs all throughout the day so you notice it a lot more. Either way its never hurt bad enough to not make me do it, its small inconvenience for good payoff.
You can inject them both together in the same syringe if you want to but I don't think the two will mix very well if the winny is water based and the test c is oil based but I don't think it would hurt anything. It will be less hassle to just do one injection anyway rather than two.

Alphaanimal

Awards
man screw quads i always hit nerves it always makes my leg jerk, i love doing the medial delt and have my chick to my rear delts, thats my favorite spots, glutes only if they are to sore

Mivvi

Awards
It will be less hassle to just do one injection anyway rather than two.
Yeah chief think I'm gonna try that. It's only for four injections so it won't matter too much if I actually need to do two separate ones.

On another note... Wooooo LADS: did my first quad yesterday ! Feel like a new man ! This boy's in the game now ! Little bit sore this morning but not limping or anything. Just wondering how you do a bum inject by yourself? Do you lie down or stand up ? Use a mirror ? Twist right round ? Seems a little bit dodgy to do it right with all the awkwardness...

Mivvi

Awards
man screw quads i always hit nerves it always makes my leg jerk, i love doing the medial delt and have my chick to my rear delts, thats my favorite spots, glutes only if they are to sore
Hahaha ah bro that sucks how you hit a nerve... I didn't hit one just then so I think I'm gonna be alright with quad injections ! Glutes are my favourite coz they are absolutely no hassle. Love have somebody playing with my ass.... I mean, what ? lol

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Yeah chief think I'm gonna try that. It's only for four injections so it won't matter too much if I actually need to do two separate ones.

On another note... Wooooo LADS: did my first quad yesterday ! Feel like a new man ! This boy's in the game now ! Little bit sore this morning but not limping or anything. Just wondering how you do a bum inject by yourself? Do you lie down or stand up ? Use a mirror ? Twist right round ? Seems a little bit dodgy to do it right with all the awkwardness...
Standing in front of the bathroom mirror works well.
My fav sites to use for less than a ml are delts and back of the tricep and quads. For some reason the back of the tri has always been the most pain free spot for me to pin.

Mivvi

Awards
how did you do the quad i always stand
I sat down with my leg resting on another chair straight out in front of me. So my leg is relaxed the whole time.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I used to do the leg straight out but now I just sit down and pin it at a 90 degree or more angle. I really haven't noticed a difference as long as I don't try and change my leg position after I pin. The the skin stretches and the needle moves all over, not really painful but just wierds me out!

Mivvi

Awards
Winny injections are liquid fire.
Just wondering, but how come they are painful? Is it because it is such a thick substance? Are people having to pin with a thicker needle because of it? Coz for the past 7 weeks I've been pinning with 20G needles and they seem fine...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just wondering, but how come they are painful? Is it because it is such a thick substance? Are people having to pin with a thicker needle because of it? Coz for the past 7 weeks I've been pinning with 20G needles and they seem fine...
You're pinning a 20g? Dang!!

Mivvi

Awards
just did my first shot of winny using a 20g needle. didn't hurt... but with what everybody's saying about winny injections being sore i'm wondering when it's supposed to hurt ?! lol am i gonna feel this bitch in an hour ?!

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Your creating a lot of scar tissue using 20g pins bro. I use 29g for my prop and cyp goes in steady with minimal muscle trauma. You do know you can drink that winny instead of pinning it ed?

Mivvi

Awards
Your creating a lot of scar tissue using 20g pins bro. I use 29g for my prop and cyp goes in steady with minimal muscle trauma. You do know you can drink that winny instead of pinning it ed?
Yeah I read that somewhere. Don't know the exact terminology, but if you drink winny then it'll pass through the liver twice or something like that ? Also, if you drink it you will only benefit from like half the winny. So if I'm drinking 50mgs worth of winny, I'll only get about 25mgs floating around my bod ! Is that about right? Think what I'm gonna do is drink it on days where I don't feel like I could handle another pin injection. I'm only using 20G pins coz I couldn't get my hands on any thinner ones...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read that somewhere. Don't know the exact terminology, but if you drink winny then it'll pass through the liver twice or something like that ? Also, if you drink it you will only benefit from like half the winny. So if I'm drinking 50mgs worth of winny, I'll only get about 25mgs floating around my bod ! Is that about right? Think what I'm gonna do is drink it on days where I don't feel like I could handle another pin injection. I'm only using 20G pins coz I couldn't get my hands on any thinner ones...
Its methylated regardless of inject/oral form so I am not sure if the dose changes that much.

You're a beast to be using 20 gauge. 23 is the lowest I like to go. You do realize you can order Pinz from the net right?

Mivvi

Awards
Its methylated regardless of inject/oral form so I am not sure if the dose changes that much.

You're a beast to be using 20 gauge. 23 is the lowest I like to go. You do realize you can order Pinz from the net right?
Yeah bro I realise you can get them on the internet but I have a load of 20G pins so I may as well use them all up, right ?! Waste not want not... lol

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Use t hem to draw with. That way you won't waste them and you won't tear up the stopper.

Yeah bro I realise you can get them on the internet but I have a load of 20G pins so I may as well use them all up, right ?! Waste not want not... lol

Mivvi

Awards
Use t hem to draw with. That way you won't waste them and you won't tear up the stopper.
Good idea chief ! I'll see if I can get some thinner needles. I'm not using a vial though; using ampoules.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea but you may wind up with more scar tissue than necessary, and pinning will eventually get more and more painful. Not knocking ya bro, you have heart to pin constantly with 20's. My girl is a nurse and when I asked her to pick up some pins from work age brought me 18's once, which not only hurt like a sonofabitch but they look scary as fokk too. I only did that once out of pure necessity and will never be doing that again. I'm pretty sure 18's are the size that are used to draw blood from veins. Needless to say I got my hands on some nice and easy 25's real quick.

Mivvi

Awards
which not only hurt like a sonofabitch but they look scary as fokk too. I only did that once out of pure necessity and will never be doing that again. I'm pretty sure 18's are the size that are used to draw blood from veins. Needless to say I got my hands on some nice and easy 25's real quick.
Hahaha you made me hose there bro ! Yeah I think I'm gonna manage to get my hands on some 23G pins which will be sweet. I'm new to this juice family but I'm gonna want to stick around for a while so I reckon minimising scar tissue would be a good idea lol!

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
**** I use 29s for my prop and enanthate goes in slowly and smoothly

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
**** I use 29s for my prop and enanthate goes in slowly and smoothly
Doesn't that take forever to load and inject? I use 29s for sub-c hcg injects but never have used it for oils. I mean it seems nice but the pressure that you must have to use to get the oil out of thy gauge must be kinda intense.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I thought 25's took too long myself, and now use 23G.

I get a box of 100 shipped for under $20 from shopmedvet.com

They're the 1" 3ml 23G that I use.......

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Doesn't that take forever to load and inject? I use 29s for sub-c hcg injects but never have used it for oils. I mean it seems nice but the pressure that you must have to use to get the oil out of thy gauge must be kinda intense.
Not if your gear is made with grapeseed oil ;)