What do you think of this cycle?? Its my 3rd NEED OPINIONS

SR83

SR83

Awards
So my first cycle was 500mg test C for 7 weeks (got sick) Gained 20 kept 15 lbs no post
My 2nd cycle was 750mg test E for 15 weeks (I know dose was too high) and did nolva as post gained 15 but kept maybe 5

This cycle I want to run..
-D-bol for 4 weeks at 40mg everday
-Test C for 14 weeks at 500 mg a week
- Deca for 12 weeks at 400 mg a week

Im 22 (I know im young i hear it everytime i ask a question on here)
-5'6
-200 lbs
-13% bf

Does that sound like a good solid cycle dosage and length wise?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Im not one for using gear but i have a funny feeling that will be too long.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
So my first cycle was 500mg test C for 7 weeks (got sick) Gained 20 kept 15 lbs no post
My 2nd cycle was 750mg test E for 15 weeks (I know dose was too high) and did nolva as post gained 15 but kept maybe 5

-5'6
-200 lbs
-13% bf

- Stretch Deca 1 week more
- I would suggest you to be around 10-11% BF before you start
- Highly suggest you to eat clean, do cardio - do not just put on 20 lbs and 5 of it is LBM

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
It is a lill heavy imo but not crazy. I don't believe in front loading with Dbol or any substance really, just don't get the logic. Length is fine. I believe in longer cycles because I believe the gains are more sustainable...I like anywhere from 12-20 weeks so you are fine.
Best of luck. I would bet you loss of gains on your last cycle was training related. If you train post cycle the same way, same volume, same intensity....that you do while on YOU WILL OVER TRAIN AND LOSE GAINS. Volume has to be cut way back, frequency cut back, etc... You have to continue to eat post cycle like you are trying to gain and not care if you gain 5 lbs of fat... Once gains are solidified its pretty easy to drop 5 lbs or so. I've written about it on other sites so maybe I will here some time. I can not tell you how many people have thanked me after altering their training post cycle like I recommend.... They all hold more gains than they ever had before.

Any q's about what I'm trying to explain just ask bro.

Peace.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Thanks guys your answers have been helpful
Yaz- how often and how long would you recommend for cardio? My thought was 3 sessions at no more than 30 minutes each inclined walk on treadmill?

Dunhill- So take training slightly easier than I would while on but just keep eating normally? Just makin sure I am understanding

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Yaz- how often and how long would you recommend for cardio? My thought was 3 sessions at no more than 30 minutes each inclined walk on treadmill?

Dunhill- So take training slightly easier than I would while on but just keep eating normally? Just makin sure I am understanding
3-4 X week - if you do it Post workout you should do LISS cardio for about 25-35 minutes (125-135 bpm).

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards

Easier isn't the word is use. Lower volume and frequency. One thing I guess I've left out is that at the end of your cycle let your reps increase. One reason is cause tendons and ligaments can't often keep up with strength gains on cycle but the other objective is to establish your 12-15 rep max in the basic exs.... Say at the end of your cycle you can bench 315X13... Just stay at that wt post cycle... Sure you will lose some reps in the next month or two...you may be in the 6-7 range two months later but it will help you hold muscle cause even though your reps went down your body is still consistently being compressed under the same load and it wants to protect itself so it will stay thicker.
Hope ya understand what I am saying

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-5'6
-200 lbs
-13% bf

99% of people have a misconception of their true body fat. I rarely see people think they are HIGHER than they actually are. Anyways....at 5 6' and 200lbs you have nice size and foundation, I would personally NOT continue to "bulk" (hate that word!) and I would try to get lean lean lean! which will set you up for a nice gaining/rebound phase. So many approaches to get lean. Hormone assisted -- preferably a low (cruising) like dose of 300 mg/week of "something" then use all efforts such as cardio, dieting and always having a "trick" to turn to when prgress halts. Once you achieve a true single digit BF% (very thin skin folds on abdomen, lower back is TIGHT.....you will be primed for a "blasting period" of higher dosages and calories for lean mass gains

jizmo

Awards
You're young. Bump the test up and add some winny or epi. Screw the Dbol for right now. You're still feeling you;re way. Relax!!!!!!!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're young. Bump the test up and add some winny or epi. Screw the Dbol for right now. You're still feeling you;re way. Relax!!!!!!!
Screw the methylated toxic oral altogether.....just use injects.

Alphaanimal

Awards
im 24 and i use way harder cycles than that, that sounds like a sound cycle to me, i wouldnt eat totally clean,, eat good to an extent but taking those anabolics will help your body take everything you put in it to build, stay away from fried crap but eating pastas and breads will aid your size gains, do cardio three days a week and you should stay lean bro. and 12 weeks isnt long, so you wont have any worries on sides, its not as much as how much you can take as it is what you shouldnt take such as alcohol narcotics, pain killers and such. good luck

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to injections only

Don't listen to the clown above. He was asking for SD sources the past week. He's either a troll or clueless.

With what you got going it's healthier on your lipids, liver, other organs then to use any methyl

SR83

SR83

Awards
I appreciate all your help guys! I already have everything though, just waiting on some pct stuff to come in mail, and your right I may be over 13% thats just what the machine reads me at ive got good vascularity in arms and shoulders and I can see 4 of my abs :p. I Think I will try to Lose some BF before I start

SR83

SR83

Awards
Jizmo do you agree with mattporter on losing BF and thats why you recommend winni? What is Epi i have never researched before

joeblow1

Awards

-5'6
-200 lbs
-13% bf

If your gonna run deca id go maybe 600 mg test a week. I have used dbol and i love it just make sure you protect your liver. If your running this for size dont worry about cutting till after words. Eat big, lift big, and get massive.

Alphaanimal

Awards
hey james 11 y dont you post a pick and ill post one of myself and lets see if you open your mouth again assclown, i usually **** with legit steroids not methylated juice you can order from stores online, and fyi there are tons of scam sd clones bro asking for a legit source is not a bad idea.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since I don't run test/tren and everything you claim to be on I'll say you're bigger...but since I've been to ranger school, so to each his own. I'd rather be stronger that way

SR83

SR83

Awards
So far it seems to be going pretty good! Strength is already through the roof, Started at 199 and right now with gym shorts and t shirt im sitting at 216 almost done with week 3, have one more week of dbol at 40mg everyday.... Do you think the cyp would be kicking in already or in another week or so?

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Yea the cyp is working. By the end of week one the cyp is working, it starts doing its job as soon as you inject it. The reason most people think it takes 3-4 weeks to 'feel' anything is cause most go into their cycles over trained and it takes a little while for their body to catch up and start growing.
Just think about this, I'll give you 2 examples.
Guy A is taking 100 mgs of prop eod.

Guy B is taking 700 mgs a week of prop.

Now most will tell guy A that he will see results from week one but tell guy B that it will take 3-4 weeks for it to kick in. But the reality is that if you understand half life that they will both have basically the same amount of test available by the end of week one... Ei why would it take longer to see results? It wouldn't.