dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
guys im running :
40 mg aday dbol
500/wk deca
600/wk sust
only 4 weeks into it an got dark stuff oozing out my nipples when their squeezed. is this ok?
when will it stop. takin vitex and vitamin b6, liver supps, fish oil, glucoasamine
help

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
are you joking or serious? ill assume you are being serious so ill start off by saying good job on researching the compounds you are using, yes that was sarcasm. and what kind of question is is it ok to have fluid coming out of nipples? wtf were you thinking using vitex for prolactin control with that high a dose of deca. vitex does not work quickly it takes time to help.

YOU NEED prami or caber immediately. being that you are desperate id find which research will do over night shipping and pay whatever it costs to get it there. normally id never recommend a research chem but again you are in desperate times my friend

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
bromo would work too

overnight shipping for sure man, you need NOW

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you didn't have anything on hand for prolactin related side effects ? I prefer Caber.

Did you just start taking vitex and B-6 after the leaking ?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I'm guessing you didn't have anything on hand for prolactin related side effects ? I prefer Caber.

Did you just start taking vitex and B-6 after the leaking ?
no took vitex and b-5 before i started. man what dosage should i run

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is acting like dark ooze coming out of your nipples is weird or something.
You guys must be doing it wrong.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
what dosage of bromo should i start with
You know he means bromocriptine, not 6-bromo right? You need a prolactin agonist, starting any 19nor without it is asking for cycle complications.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
what dosage of bromo should i start with
It's bromocriptine the prolactin agonist he is talking about, not 6-bromo. U realize this correct? Btw, this is what you get for cycling 19nor's without the proper precautions/research.

Alphaanimal

Awards
i take .5 mg caber daily on using tren, test, is there a problem with taking it if i havnt had sides yet

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, where did you get this cycle from. sus is some heavy ****. 4 weeks in, drop the dbol, lower deca to 300 a week. whats your bodyfat % at. you should have run an AI from the start. get some nolva and try that. and I hope you have some PCT lined up and please say you have clomid.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
ok ok ok..... i get it. ididnt think it thru to well. sorry i havent logged on in a bit. yes i do have clomid for my pct, also i want to relax everyone by saying i got some prami now and all is well thaks to ambulldogs advice. u live and learn right. my sources said it would be fine at those doses especially since deca has never givin me trouble b4, well they were wrong. i took vitex and vitaminb6 to combat sides until prami could make it in. now my junk is packin and nipples are good. gains are coming in great and life is beautiful....... to all those people that were helpful and really gave a s**t.... thanks guys!!!!!!! yall are the reason this forum rocks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Markusrulezzz General Chat 3
Anabolics 21
Weight Loss 22