GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-10 test e 750mg
1-10 eq at 600mg
1-4 tren ace at 75-100mg EOD

10-13 test prop 100mg EOD
10-13 tren ace 50-75mg EOD

My goals are to lean bulk, with a focus on losing some fat. I just took off 2weks from training, this week im doing no carbs. starting next week with introducing carbs back into the diet. Im gonna be on a low-carb diet while on the tren, otherwise on a keto. for training i tihnk im just gonna follow Layne Norton's hypertrophy/power routine, it gave me great gains while natty why not when enchanced?? and ive been off of it for a while.

PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20/20
clomid 150/100/50/50 <3 clomid srs
test booster
daa

How dose it look guys? any comments appreciated.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Any reasoning behind running the tren for such short time periods? You'd be better off running it for the first 6 weeks and an oral such as anavar at the end. Also I would extend the eq to a minimum of 12-14 weeks to really get anything out of it. If your set on ten weeks you might as well drop the eq and run the tren straight for 8-10 weeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how much tren i can handle. ive used it only once before at 70mg MWF 3weeks, with great gains. If sides are tolerable than i will extend the tren, thats why im going with acetate so i can stop it if i need to.

so ur saying i should extened the eq to 15weeks. maybe... i need more opinions on this. only have 30ml x200mg of EQ. if i were to do it that way, i would front it with 800 first week, 400 after for 14weeks total.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id do

tes p 100mg EOD wks 1-3
tren ace 75mg EOD wks 1-6
EQ 500mg wks 1-14 or how ever long your supply will last at this dose
tes e 600mg wks 1-15

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Id do

tes p 100mg EOD wks 1-3
tren ace 75mg EOD wks 1-6
EQ 500mg wks 1-14 or how ever long your supply will last at this dose
tes e 600mg wks 1-15
i like this much better. only thing is only have enought EQ for 15weeks at 400, and test e 15weks at 500. damn i mite have to another vial of each.

i have 50 50mg winstrol pills. should i use them? I was thinking about running them with the tren.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IDK about the winny, maybe but your joints might hate you....

the tren should be enough without the winny but id do based on feel, if you need it bring in 50mg winny ED and see how you feel after a wk do it. It may be too much or you could put on some more LBM...who knows....?

400 on EQ will still be good, not as good as 500 but it will do the trick. 500mg for test is the golden dose, i think you will be fine with that for 14wks.

I like my layout a lot better cuz the tes p will have you up and running way faster than tes e. This way the gains will start sooner and you will prolly be able to get the same gains using less gear.

tren = magic

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Comments:
- Equipoise at least 12 weeks, with optimal being 14+.
- Don't like the mixed esters and the change in esters during.
- Obviously if you throw a couple orals it will make you putt on some serious LBM like nobody's business.

IMO:

Weeks 1-14 --> Test E. 500-600mg/week
Weeks 1-14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-12/14 --> Tren E. 250-400mg/week OR Ace 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 1-12/14/16 --> Bromocriptine 2,5-5mg ED OR Pramipexole 0,15-0,50mg ED

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yaz:
what is Bromocriptine? And i only can get Anastrozole and Letrozol . Which one should i use?

So i have 40ml EQ and 30ml test e, enuf tren ace, 50x50 win, 50x50 anavar, 20ml test prop
1-16 EQ 500mg
1-15 test e 500mg
1-6/8 tren ace 75mg eod
1-20day test prop 200mg EOD
1-4 winny 50mg ed
9+ anavar for 50days 50mg day

the anavar should be a nice end compound especially when the eq fully kicks in. maybe ill even add a little tren like 50mg eod at 10th week.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely extend the cycle to 14-16 weeks if you're using EQ. If you're joints are okay with Winny than that's fine but pay attention to your body. I hear you on the Tren as it gradually wreaks havoc on my endurance, the EQ should help with that and it might allow you to run the Tren for 8 weeks if you that's the main side from Tren that affects you.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- Bromocriptine is DA just like Prami and Caber
- You will need both an AI and a DA(as long as you use Trenbolone that is)
- Winstrol is one of the most useless and toxic drugs there is, very bad benefits:sides ratio - it only gives a temporary full and dry look = that's it
- Choose only one Test Ester - IMO the cycle above is perfect for your goals
- Undecylenate and Enanthate esters have only 3,5 days half life difference - no need for extra week stuff
- Absolutely no reason for you to use Anavar too, jsut like Winstrol it has nothing to do with size gains even few LBM - drop it
- If you need orals i would suggest you to pic ksome dry compounds like: T-bol, SD, Epistane etc

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I can only get Aromasin, Arimidex, and Femara. Unless somebody tells the prime minister a website wit caber..
I also have mdrol, great compound loved it. i bloated like a mofo because i didnt use an ai (stupid...) i just thought its too much **** test/eq/tren/mdrol .

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I can only get Aromasin, Arimidex, and Femara. Unless somebody tells the prime minister a website wit caber..
I also have mdrol, great compound loved it. i bloated like a mofo because i didnt use an ai (stupid...) i just thought its too much **** test/eq/tren/mdrol .
- As far as AIs go, choose between Arimidex or Aromasin
- You will also need along with Tren some T3 - 25-50mcg 1-12/14/16
- SD is one hell of a dry compound, bloating on it i can tell you with a great amount of certainty that's diet-related.
- Didn't say you should go also with oral - i said if you do what to choose.
- Would you like me to tell where to put it on cycle (timing-wise) ?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna go with Arimidex.
20mg 1-3/4 SD , how dose that sounds?
I have anavar 50x50mg, save it for later in the cycle?

t3 at 50mcg/day
im gonna do a few clen mini cycles, week on week off
ephedrine pre workout/cardio sometimes
i have ghrp6 200mcg 3x day for 6months
thinking about getting igflr3 for my side delts. i heard its not that site specific but it gives u a great thruout the day pump.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Im gonna go with Arimidex.
20mg 1-3/4 SD , how dose that sounds?
I have anavar 50x50mg, save it for later in the cycle?

t3 at 50mcg/day
im gonna do a few clen mini cycles, week on week off
ephedrine pre workout/cardio sometimes
i have ghrp6 200mcg 3x day for 6months
thinking about getting igflr3 for my side delts. i heard its not that site specific but it gives u a great thruout the day pump.
- If you respond well to SD i would suggest you at that dose for 5-6 weeks, PLEASE do not make me explain the stupidity behind the "jesus ****ing christ 5-6 weeks of SD you're gonna die" thing
- If do a lean bulk Anavar is LITERALLY waist of money,wrong compound for this job - just save it for a cut
- As far as peptides, to be perfectly honest i haven't reach the level of knowledge (yet)to be confident at giving advice (even though this is a board, i'm very responsible at what i'm writing ) - but from what i know i thing you're right

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ill use the mdrol for no longer than 4-5 weeks TOPS. it all depends on side effects. im gona start tanning and if i get acne while on cycle im gona be pissed. so far i can only get/have Aromasin and Arimidex and Femara, im gonna be using the arimidex at like 1mg EOD .
i wanna bring out my bicep/side delts/triceps, i plan on doing 40mcg bilateral shots of igflr3 3x week Pre WO, for first 6weeks. im getting the igf and arimidex from purchasepeptides , i hope they are legit.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Ill use the mdrol for no longer than 4-5 weeks TOPS. it all depends on side effects. im gona start tanning and if i get acne while on cycle im gona be pissed. so far i can only get/have Aromasin and Arimidex and Femara, im gonna be using the arimidex at like 1mg EOD .
i wanna bring out my bicep/side delts/triceps, i plan on doing 40mcg bilateral shots of igflr3 3x week Pre WO, for first 6weeks. im getting the igf and arimidex from purchasepeptides , i hope they are legit.
- Use topical Benzoyl Peroxide 2-3% cream in clean skin(after bath) every day - that's for acne.
- You'll by all means need T3 and a DA if you run Trenbolone.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt letrozole be enought for prolactin caused gyno?

letrozole + arimidex low dose starting day 1 that should be fine. im not even using that much test.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

letrozole + arimidex low dose starting day 1 that should be fine. im not even using that much test.
Nope, you'll need a DA.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Letro + adex wont help like caber/bromo

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i dont have a research chemical website. all my sources suddenly stopped selling research chemicals, only peptides.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I've read about high doses of EQ causing blood clots........I'm not trying to scare you-just keep your eyes open.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im gonna donate blood mid way cycle. this way the body makes new blood, thefor its less thick. im sorry if im talking bro science just what ive read on other forums. it makes sense to me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
im gonna donate blood mid way cycle. this way the body makes new blood, thefor its less thick. im sorry if im talking bro science just what ive read on other forums. it makes sense to me.
You're gonna donate blood on cycle? I'm pretty sure every time I have donated blood that I have to check a section off that says I have never used injectable drugs including steroids. Not that that is my issue with this, but would your blood pass a hemoglobin test to donate when on bold?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Which ancillaries?
I can get : Prami, Dutast, raloxifen, torem.

alredy getting arimidex.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Prami

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
why not just take baby asprin and mega dose fish oil(not sure but my buddy said it has blood thinning effect at high dose) to thin out the blood. i mean if its good enough to prevent strokes and heart attacks in older people it should be good for you. #broscience