The bullsh*t stops here. GMG760's first inject cycle.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. No attitude, sorry you read it that way. Didn't know you followed my posts so closely.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Careless reference... I laughed at that, take a look at the references. No one says you have to stop, it is just information for people to read and decide to either follow or not follow. For you, it is 99% of the time not follow and criticize information people post since you are an expert. It is your prerogative so go ahead or you could just post your concerns without having an attitude.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    It will only take one time hitting a vein and then that person will surely aspirate every time in the future.
    I still say aspirate and be on the safe side. It only takes a couple of seconds.

And I have no attitude. I really do have other people's safety and health in interest.
    I tend to agree with this, my gf is a nurse and she told me you are pretty much nuts not to aspirate since there is no harm in it, if you know how to inject correctly there should be no movement of the needle, etc... I figure to usually err on the side of murphy's law, and I usually try to assume that Murphy was an optimist.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Just got caught up. Excellent gains G! I have no opinions on the aspiration thing. When I did my run many, many moons ago I was hit and miss with it. Some days I would just forget to, some days I pulled the needle out and blood came out with it and ran down my butt cheek. Never had a bad experience from it though so maybe I went through a vein but was not in the vein when I pushed the plunger. Who Knows...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760

The way I see it, ph/ds use is already the dark side, so unless you are literally tested for legal/illegal hormones, why not run what is safer, more effective, and makes you feel good rather than like sh*t? The big stigma comes with the use of needles, which, if used responsibly by adults, is such a non-issue it seems ridiculous to me. It's just a stigma of society that anything with a needle is a million times worse than any pill, which we all know is bs. I think we were all just forcefed D.A.R.E. Propaganda as children of the regan/bush sr. Generation, which grouped steroid users with heroin junkies.
    Amen!

5. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    No attitude, sorry you read it that way. Didn't know you followed my posts so closely.
    Nah, just easy to remember since it was in two threads in the same day. All I am doing is adding information, no gun in the fight of what is the best way, people have that choice. I have seen Z track injections done with and without aspiration by doctors/nurses and had them done to me without it recently. Not sure if it was right method or not but it seems it is up to the injector what their preference is.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. As far as letting your girl stick herself with HGC the diet alone will drop weight. Have her run that first. If she still wants to play with hormones have her run the sublingual version. I heard the doseage is a lot lower. I know a couple of chicks who've lost 50+ pounds on a HCG sublingually in two months. Freggin nuts. I tried the drops just for the sake of seeing if they did anything and maybe it was placebo but my libido was up for a week from three days of drops. Again sorry I couldn't post a dose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by analogsubstnz
    As far as letting your girl stick herself with HGC the diet alone will drop weight. Have her run that first. If she still wants to play with hormones have her run the sublingual version. I heard the doseage is a lot lower. I know a couple of chicks who've lost 50+ pounds on a HCG sublingually in two months. Freggin nuts. I tried the drops just for the sake of seeing if they did anything and maybe it was placebo but my libido was up for a week from three days of drops. Again sorry I couldn't post a dose.
    Thanks for the info, and upon further research I think she is going to be trying other methods to losing bf% before messing with hcg. She's all of 110 lbs anyway, she maybe could lose 3-7 lbs before she would simply vanish anyway lol. I think she's crazy to try to lose wight other than recomp, but she thinks I'm borderline nuts for juicing, so fair is fair. She has been actually really supportive of this cycle and a real help too, so I will let her do what she wants as long as she does the research to back up whatever she tries.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    GMG's thread doth verily have resurrection virtue embued within. Several mortals have returned from the dead.
    Welcome back to the land of the living, brothers Silver and Teg.
    Thanks Big Bad Daddy!!! I Miss this place so much and boy O boy do i have a story to tell..... Ill get back to lifting someday

I just wouldnt have thought it would take G this long to pin!! LOL..... Good Luck Brother!! Im Right There With Ya As We All Are!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nah, just easy to remember since it was in two threads in the same day. All I am doing is adding information, no gun in the fight of what is the best way, people have that choice. I have seen Z track injections done with and without aspiration by doctors/nurses and had them done to me without it recently. Not sure if it was right method or not but it seems it is up to the injector what their preference is.
    In all the studies cited (I looked them all up) the only reason for "not" aspirating was comfort for the patient when getting immunizations, especially in children. They rationalized that if done right, the depth of the IM should be below any major veins and the risk slight. I should have probably responded with less emotion, but my rationale in support of aspiration is that if you ask anyone who has done this for years, odds are they will tell you of at least one time when they've hit a vein. I know I have more than once and discovered the vein by aspiration. So in my opinion, even if the odds are 500 to 1, you're going to eventually hit that vein. And to add to the concern, I know if I'm blasting, I typically inject 5mL at a time. If I hit a vein and inject 5mL of an oily blend right into a vein, it's dangerous, not to mention the possibility that you didn't get all the air bubbles out. I don't find aspiration to be uncomfortable at all and the added insurance is worth an extra second penetration. So you're right, it's up to the patient. They just need to make an informed decision.

10. I hit a vein once in the quad and the injection wasn't even that deep... thank god I aspirate every time

Also I was injecting deca into the bicep and aspirated no blood, but after the injection my heart was racing, i felt lightheaded, sweating, like an anvil had dropped on my chest where breathing was difficult... i think i hit a vein slightly and a tiny amount of oil must have seeped into the vein. worst feeling in the f*cking world. i felt awkward with my breathing the next couple days.

always aspirate imo

11. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    In all the studies cited (I looked them all up) the only reason for "not" aspirating was comfort for the patient when getting immunizations, especially in children. They rationalized that if done right, the depth of the IM should be below any major veins and the risk slight. I should have probably responded with less emotion, but my rationale in support of aspiration is that if you ask anyone who has done this for years, odds are they will tell you of at least one time when they've hit a vein. I know I have more than once and discovered the vein by aspiration. So in my opinion, even if the odds are 500 to 1, you're going to eventually hit that vein. And to add to the concern, I know if I'm blasting, I typically inject 5mL at a time. If I hit a vein and inject 5mL of an oily blend right into a vein, it's dangerous, not to mention the possibility that you didn't get all the air bubbles out. I don't find aspiration to be uncomfortable at all and the added insurance is worth an extra second penetration. So you're right, it's up to the patient. They just need to make an informed decision.
    It's no biggie, starting intelligent conversation was the point of the post and the fact that I am using this as a learning opportunity I will surely aspirate as I agree, the one time you hit one could be your last. Surprising how it is hit or miss in the medical community with so many lawsuits.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It's no biggie, starting intelligent conversation was the point of the post and the fact that I am using this as a learning opportunity I will surely aspirate as I agree, the one time you hit one could be your last. Surprising how it is hit or miss in the medical community with so many lawsuits.
    Aspirating AAS is a good idea because it's oil-based.
    Doctors are usually administering water-based thin liquid medicines. Might not be as big as deal hitting a vein with those thin fluids.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

13. I think it's best to stick with locale that you know is clear of veins. I can always tell when I hit a large vein anyways - it hurts and it bleeds quite a bit after pinning. It's not a sharp pain, but something else. I cannot explain really but usually when I feel that pain I either do one of two things:

1) Keep pressing the pin into my arm/leg and go through the vein or
    2) Pull back a few mm's and plunge (usually I only do this option if the needle is already at least 1 inch in.

14. Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys. I've been working a bunch but getting in some really crazy workouts. My gains hovered at about 9 lbs for a week, then I upped my dose for my 3rd and fourth weeks of Tbol to 60 mg. This seems to be a sweeter spot for me. I had thought the test was kicking in earlier but now it seems to be really cranking. My lifts are all going up, squats are at 315 for reps of 5 and climbing. My bak workouts are getting redonkulous too, I have been doing reps of 10 with a plate belted to me on pull ups, my pulldowns I can rep the entire stack (270) for 10, my tbar row last time u got up to 5 plates for 4. Chest and shoulders are gaining as well, not quite as exponentially as my back and legs, but fast none the less. What I can't believe is that I'm barely 1/3 into this beast!

No real sides so far, just a crazy libido (hgc and test is rad), a lot of muscle definition and size, and a bit of aggression... But not temper. I'm pretty patient and happy all day until I turn the metal up in the headphones and start tossing iron around. People are noticing my gains, I'm getting compliments left and right at work/gym. I have gotten a few pimples from the cycle, but in weird places like my knees or calves. Mostly on my legs actually, which is not common at all for me. Not really sure why they are showing up there, but not enough to care about.

Weighed in at 211 this morning. I seemed to immediately blow up from the Tbol, and now the gains are slow and steadier. Gotta get back to work. But ill update more in a few.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Not really a concern. A few small air bubbles that you might get from an injection won't cause an embolism, especially in a young healthy person. It actually takes quite a bit of air to cause an embolism, like an entire syringe full of air.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

16. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys. I've been working a bunch but getting in some really crazy workouts. My gains hovered at about 9 lbs for a week, then I upped my dose for my 3rd and fourth weeks of Tbol to 60 mg. This seems to be a sweeter spot for me. I had thought the test was kicking in earlier but now it seems to be really cranking. My lifts are all going up, squats are at 315 for reps of 5 and climbing. My bak workouts are getting redonkulous too, I have been doing reps of 10 with a plate belted to me on pull ups, my pulldowns I can rep the entire stack (270) for 10, my tbar row last time u got up to 5 plates for 4. Chest and shoulders are gaining as well, not quite as exponentially as my back and legs, but fast none the less. What I can't believe is that I'm barely 1/3 into this beast!

No real sides so far, just a crazy libido (hgc and test is rad), a lot of muscle definition and size, and a bit of aggression... But not temper. I'm pretty patient and happy all day until I turn the metal up in the headphones and start tossing iron around. People are noticing my gains, I'm getting compliments left and right at work/gym. I have gotten a few pimples from the cycle, but in weird places like my knees or calves. Mostly on my legs actually, which is not common at all for me. Not really sure why they are showing up there, but not enough to care about.

Weighed in at 211 this morning. I seemed to immediately blow up from the Tbol, and now the gains are slow and steadier. Gotta get back to work. But ill update more in a few.
    Sounds like things are going well for you brother, 9lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to snuff at. Keep killing it man!

17. aspiration will not guarantee not to hit a vein, since you will not be able to keep the syringe completely steady, there is always at least a very small movement going on, and you can easily slip into a vein.
    if hitting a vein would kill you then there would be very many guys dead.

also as for the air, some airbubbles are completely irrelevant, i think its around 20ml of air to kill you. thats 4 5ml syringes.

18. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985

Sounds like things are going well for you brother, 9lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to snuff at. Keep killing it man!
    Well it's more like 11 in 4. My Tbol started week 2 as I decided against the superdrol. Now I just have to keep up what I got going and see where it takes me. I feel great, and I am strong as ever.

I just switched vials/brands of sustanon and I'm not sure if I bruised myself on the inject, hit a spot too close to the previous Inject or If the gear is just a bit more painful than before, but this last pin has got me much more sore. I don't think it's infected, I don't see how that would have happened, but I have antibiotics and am prepared to take them in two days if this ends up being the case. We'll find out I guess. If anyone has any insight I'd be game to hear it. Btw, no redness indication infection as of now.

19. Some people actually keep a SMALL tiny amount of air in the syringe to push all the contents out, since a small tiny bubble won't hurt you if it's an IM injection. This is why you'd aspirate, in case you hit a vein large enough to matter. I doubt moving the needle a bit can cause puncture of a vein large enough to really matter.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well it's more like 11 in 4. My Tbol started week 2 as I decided against the superdrol. Now I just have to keep up what I got going and see where it takes me. I feel great, and I am strong as ever.

I just switched vials/brands of sustanon and I'm not sure if I bruised myself on the inject, hit a spot too close to the previous Inject or If the gear is just a bit more painful than before, but this last pin has got me much more sore. I don't think it's infected, I don't see how that would have happened, but I have antibiotics and am prepared to take them in two days if this ends up being the case. We'll find out I guess. If anyone has any insight I'd be game to hear it. Btw, no redness indication infection as of now.
    I doubt its infected bro, the gear is probably just more painful.

21. I agree with Tim. Different brands (labs) will vary in pain levels due to many things like the amount of BA in there or if it's cut with EO.
    You'll be totally fine. I've had shit lump up something awful but never had an infection.

22. same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.

23. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.
    Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.

24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.
    Word. It's hurting less today. I think it's just rougher gear/squat day with a glute injection.

25. Btw, do you have to order grapeseed oil or can you buy it from a brick and mortar? I know where to find it online, but if my other leg (today's inject) has the same rough time I might want to dilute the gear a bit, and would assume not wait a week.

26. grapeseed oil is available in most grocery stores and costco as well. You'll need to sterilize it thoug, but I'm not sure if jsut a whatman .2 will be okay, or if you have to heat it as well. I think grapeseed oil has a smoke point above 400deg F, and sterilization temp is mid-upper 300's.

27. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    same^^^

Clear your PM's and I'll answer your question, homie.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Clear your PM's and I'll answer your question, homie.
    Cleared TG

29. damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.
  30. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.
    So I am almost done with week 6 of this beast... maybe it's week 7... not sure off the top of my head, I'll figure that one out later lol... but I have, since my last update, finished my tbol with some left over for another cycle, and am continuing to gain weight/lose bodyfat. I weighed in today at the gym at 215 in my boxers. Pretty stoked with that, I might even reach the fabled 220 on this cycle. I say fabled because its been my goal for like 4 f*cking years now. That puts my gains at around 15ish lbs of muscle, as I have probably dropped 2 percent bodyfat.

Honestly, I don't know wtf I was doing using all these prohormones and oral designers... test is amazing in comparison. Here's a sample workout from today's leg day.

Squats
    30 squats with just the bar
    135x15
    225x12
    275x10
    315x6
    315x5
    315x3
    225x16
    135x8 and then I wanted to cry cause my legs hurt so bad.

Seated Calves
    90x15, 90x15, 135x10, 135x8

Leg Extention
    35x10 straight foot, x10 angled out, x10 angled in.
    45x10 same pattern
    55x8 same pattern... again wanted to cry from the pump. limped back over to the squat rack

Straight leg deads
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10
    315x6 no more gas in the tank for legs.

Triceps
    Skull crushers superset with dips

25's on easy bar x 20 + 25 bodyweight dips
    35s x 15 + 15 dips with a plate
    45's x10 + 8 dips with 2 plates. Elbows felt like they were gonna blow out, so I stopped the madness there

Overhead rope extention
    30x20
    60x15
    80x10

One handed standing french press
    15's x burnout
    20s x burnout
    30's x burnout

I feel like a monster right now. If I met me 2 years ago I would b*tchslap the superdrol out of my hands and slam 500mg test in my thigh, throw a couple porterhouses on the bbq and tell the old me to be a man and get jacked. The mindset on Test is so primal. I thought I had a good "alpha" feeling from other hormones... yea right. My ass might be sore all week, but this is the best I have ever felt in my life. I've gotten hit up for juice by like 5 guys at my gym... apparently it's noticeable. lol.

How was everyone else's national bulking day (Thanksgiving)? Mine was awesome I hope yours was too.

Del Sol - The pin ain't bad at all. If you need help with the first couple, I'll be happy to show you how to inject.

TG - I need something to shoot for... let's hear one of your war reports from valhalla or wherever you workout these days... I need some inspiration round these parts!

Do you guys think I should cut on my next cycle... perhaps Prop and Winny, or keep bulking another year and run Enanthate and EQ? I have a long as time to wait before I cycle again... hell before I even finish this cycle, but the possibilities have me drooling over how great this gear is working and what my next step should be... no harm ever done from planning stuff out.

Have a good one guys. I know I've been promising some pics for a while... I guess you won't really be getting before and afters from this one, but you'll be able to tell when I get around to taking them.

Goodnight!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 527
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 474
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. Replies: 726
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 821
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:45 PM