The bullsh*t stops here. GMG760's first inject cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The bullsh*t stops here. GMG760's first inject cycle.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I agree with Tim. Different brands (labs) will vary in pain levels due to many things like the amount of BA in there or if it's cut with EO.
    You'll be totally fine. I've had shit lump up something awful but never had an infection.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.
    Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.
    Word. It's hurting less today. I think it's just rougher gear/squat day with a glute injection.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Btw, do you have to order grapeseed oil or can you buy it from a brick and mortar? I know where to find it online, but if my other leg (today's inject) has the same rough time I might want to dilute the gear a bit, and would assume not wait a week.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

grapeseed oil is available in most grocery stores and costco as well. You'll need to sterilize it thoug, but I'm not sure if jsut a whatman .2 will be okay, or if you have to heat it as well. I think grapeseed oil has a smoke point above 400deg F, and sterilization temp is mid-upper 300's.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    same^^^

Clear your PM's and I'll answer your question, homie.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Clear your PM's and I'll answer your question, homie.
    Cleared TG
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.
    So I am almost done with week 6 of this beast... maybe it's week 7... not sure off the top of my head, I'll figure that one out later lol... but I have, since my last update, finished my tbol with some left over for another cycle, and am continuing to gain weight/lose bodyfat. I weighed in today at the gym at 215 in my boxers. Pretty stoked with that, I might even reach the fabled 220 on this cycle. I say fabled because its been my goal for like 4 f*cking years now. That puts my gains at around 15ish lbs of muscle, as I have probably dropped 2 percent bodyfat.

Honestly, I don't know wtf I was doing using all these prohormones and oral designers... test is amazing in comparison. Here's a sample workout from today's leg day.

Squats
    30 squats with just the bar
    135x15
    225x12
    275x10
    315x6
    315x5
    315x3
    225x16
    135x8 and then I wanted to cry cause my legs hurt so bad.

Seated Calves
    90x15, 90x15, 135x10, 135x8

Leg Extention
    35x10 straight foot, x10 angled out, x10 angled in.
    45x10 same pattern
    55x8 same pattern... again wanted to cry from the pump. limped back over to the squat rack

Straight leg deads
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10
    315x6 no more gas in the tank for legs.

Triceps
    Skull crushers superset with dips

25's on easy bar x 20 + 25 bodyweight dips
    35s x 15 + 15 dips with a plate
    45's x10 + 8 dips with 2 plates. Elbows felt like they were gonna blow out, so I stopped the madness there

Overhead rope extention
    30x20
    60x15
    80x10

One handed standing french press
    15's x burnout
    20s x burnout
    30's x burnout

I feel like a monster right now. If I met me 2 years ago I would b*tchslap the superdrol out of my hands and slam 500mg test in my thigh, throw a couple porterhouses on the bbq and tell the old me to be a man and get jacked. The mindset on Test is so primal. I thought I had a good "alpha" feeling from other hormones... yea right. My ass might be sore all week, but this is the best I have ever felt in my life. I've gotten hit up for juice by like 5 guys at my gym... apparently it's noticeable. lol.

How was everyone else's national bulking day (Thanksgiving)? Mine was awesome I hope yours was too.

Del Sol - The pin ain't bad at all. If you need help with the first couple, I'll be happy to show you how to inject.

TG - I need something to shoot for... let's hear one of your war reports from valhalla or wherever you workout these days... I need some inspiration round these parts!

Do you guys think I should cut on my next cycle... perhaps Prop and Winny, or keep bulking another year and run Enanthate and EQ? I have a long as time to wait before I cycle again... hell before I even finish this cycle, but the possibilities have me drooling over how great this gear is working and what my next step should be... no harm ever done from planning stuff out.

Have a good one guys. I know I've been promising some pics for a while... I guess you won't really be getting before and afters from this one, but you'll be able to tell when I get around to taking them.

Goodnight!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Nice... very nice. Can't wait to start my cycle in 2 weeks.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Aight, I should stop traveling soon (headed back to asia monday), when I do...it's on!

this ride just sounds too amazing...looking forward to giving this a go in the spring!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob
    Aight, I should stop traveling soon (headed back to asia monday), when I do...it's on!

this ride just sounds too amazing...looking forward to giving this a go in the spring!
    Yea buddy!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Careless reference... I laughed at that, take a look at the references. No one says you have to stop, it is just information for people to read and decide to either follow or not follow. For you, it is 99% of the time not follow and criticize information people post since you are an expert. It is your prerogative so go ahead or you could just post your concerns without having an attitude.
    You're such a ***got, holy ****.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin

Keep the Internet drama off my Log. Thx.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    Dude......really? Really? Reeeaaalllly.
    Oufinny didn't deserve that.
    Edit your post, please.

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

So today I did it. I joined the 500 club for deadlift. It was an amazing feeling, 405 seems like forever ago and like 500 was never gonna happen. I think I may have to go for 550 or 600 now. That's gonna take time, but I'm gonna savor this victory for now. Just ate a sushi feast with the lady, gonna watch a movie and burn a few down to celebrate. So amped!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Congrats! 1RM or for reps?

what's your weight right now?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

My weight is 215 yesterday on the scale, morning& dehydrated. I did it for one rep, but two sets. I made sure I did it twice so there was no chance of it being a fluke.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

seems like you could've done more for sure. I know if I max out, I'm wiped, and can't do another set afterwards.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan
    seems like you could've done more for sure. I know if I max out, I'm wiped, and can't do another set afterwards.
    Honestly, I think I could have gotten 525 up no problem, it was just that I was so stoked on 500 I didn't feel like pushing it. Oh yea, and I did it without my belt, so pushing it even to 500 seemed risky to me as my previous max without a belt was 425. Otherwise my Max of 475 was belted. So this is quite a gain for me. Leg day today, I wanna see if I have 315 for 10 in me.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You're only repping 315 on squats? Lol
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hey look it's the peanut gallery! Thanks for showing up bud.

Yep, never been very good at squats. 365 for 2 yesterday is my PR. Getting better though.

Maybe I should run some superdrol like you.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Really? Flaming for squatting 315...At least doesn't brag about doing 550 and then only doing a curtsy! Don't sweat the haters G-Money!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    You're only repping 315 on squats? Lol
    This is G's log...I'm sure he'd appreciate any constructive criticism you may have, or tips to work towards PR's, but don't walk into someone elses log talking trash.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

All this talk by him in other threads, test is best, orals are trash etc... 500mg of test @ 215 I just would expect more. A lot more.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

All this talk by him in other threads, test is best, orals are trash etc... 500mg of test @ 215 I just would expect more. A lot more.
    Then by all means, tell us of your legendary accomplishments and incredible feats of strength.

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I wouldn't want to hijack this log... 405x2 bench, 365 reps incline, 130lb dbell shoulder press for sets, 335 reps split squats, 505 squats for reps, 455 reps weekly for deads, 405 front squats, 900lb tire flip. Guess sd gains aren't too bad op.
  29. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't want to hijack this log... 405x2 bench, 365 reps incline, 130lb dbell shoulder press for sets, 335 reps split squats, 505 squats for reps, 455 reps weekly for deads, 405 front squats, 900lb tire flip. Guess sd gains aren't too bad op.
    That's alot of weight ^^^. Hopefully I could lift something like that if I were 205lbs. Really, I'd expect similar strength from myself at 185lbs (as long as I was lean <9% BF). Still tho, that's good lifting! You are 1400+lbs on your three core lifts which is really good. You should do powerlifting competitions...SD is great, but you guys could just do what I do and will be doing again in a few weeks..

SD + Test + EQ + Mast, lol. I like it all!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

That's alot of weight ^^^. Hopefully I could lift something like that if I were 205lbs. Really, I'd expect similar strength from myself at 185lbs (as long as I was lean <9% BF). Still tho, that's good lifting! You are 1400+lbs on your three core lifts which is really good. You should do powerlifting competitions...SD is great, but you guys could just do what I do and will be doing again in a few weeks..

SD + Test + EQ + Mast, lol. I like it all!
    There's some strong mofos in those comps, I wouldn't dare ha and I know there's hs kids putting up more! That cycle looks ideal ... if only sources were actually reliable in my area :/ is mast necessary if sd is included?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

You're benching 405 at 205? I'm impressed. That's some serious weight.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You're benching 405 at 205? I'm impressed. That's some serious weight.
    And for a double, no less. That is impressive indeed. That means he's probably got a 425 max single in him.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big
    You guys really knock me for telling people to avoid oral only cycles and that superdrol probably shouldn't be available on store shelves and the net for 17 year olds to buy? Sorry my friend, but I see 2-3 people every week at my shop coming in because they wanna recover from a f*cked up superdrol cycle. It tells me that most people using superdrol are doing so incorrectly. If I can't spread my knowledge/opinion on this forum, I don't really see why we have such a forum. I just don't happen to be in your click and have opinions you don't agree to because of your personal interest in the subject.

As far as strength goes, when did I claim to be a powerlifter? 90% of this forum goes without pics or vids to back up their claims. I could say I squatted 550 all day long. Doesn't mean that I can. And honestly, I don't care to. I'm way stronger than 95% of people I know and don't really even train for strength gains, it's pointless for my goals, I'll wind up hurting myself again. I about ripped my arm off last November (13 months ago) in a bad accident in my garage. I am past recovered and setting new prs for myself, which to me is all that counts. Enjoy my log if you want. Sorry if you think I'm arrogant or whatever, I know I'm opinionated and maybe the superdrol joke was to the wrong crowd. I got the point, you guys wanna run your Orals and you want them available on the net legally. Cool. Squashed. Enjoy your superdrol, it's not for me but so be it.

So now you can join the thread and are welcome to cone along for the ride. If your just gonna fill my log with insults then get lost.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You guys really knock me for telling people to avoid oral only cycles and that superdrol probably shouldn't be available on store shelves and the net for 17 year olds to buy? Sorry my friend, but I see 2-3 people every week at my shop coming in because they wanna recover from a f*cked up superdrol cycle. It tells me that most people using superdrol are doing so incorrectly. If I can't spread my knowledge/opinion on this forum, I don't really see why we have such a forum. I just don't happen to be in your click and have opinions you don't agree to because of your personal interest in the subject.

As far as strength goes, when did I claim to be a powerlifter? 90% of this forum goes without pics or vids to back up their claims. I could say I squatted 550 all day long. Doesn't mean that I can. And honestly, I don't care to. I'm way stronger than 95% of people I know and don't really even train for strength gains, it's pointless for my goals, I'll wind up hurting myself again. I about ripped my arm off last November (13 months ago) in a bad accident in my garage. I am past recovered and setting new prs for myself, which to me is all that counts. Enjoy my log if you want. Sorry if you think I'm arrogant or whatever, I know I'm opinionated and maybe the superdrol joke was to the wrong crowd. I got the point, you guys wanna run your Orals and you want them available on the net legally. Cool. Squashed. Enjoy your superdrol, it's not for me but so be it.

So now you can join the thread and are welcome to cone along for the ride. If your just gonna fill my log with insults then get lost.

You are good in my book and anyone who questions GMG does not know him well at all. Not everyone runs test at 1 gram dose and wants to put on 30 pounds in 12 weeks, we have jobs and families that tend to ASK QUESTIONS when we do that. To some it is not worth it and I say good ridens to superdrol, it is way too harsh to be available to the kid who should not take it and support you 100% with that assertion. If you can grow using any of the other compounds still legal, you shouldn't be using them in the first place and need to learn how to eat and train. I need to catch up in this log it seems but I hope the cycle is treating you well man.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

You are good in my book and anyone who questions GMG does not know him well at all. Not everyone runs test at 1 gram dose and wants to put on 30 pounds in 12 weeks, we have jobs and families that tend to ASK QUESTIONS when we do that. To some it is not worth it and I say good ridens to superdrol, it is way too harsh to be available to the kid who should not take it and support you 100% with that assertion. If you can grow using any of the other compounds still legal, you shouldn't be using them in the first place and need to learn how to eat and train. I need to catch up in this log it seems but I hope the cycle is treating you well man.
    Thanks bud. Yea I'm doing great. What happened was, was I piped in with a joke on one of the "let's buy 30 bottles of superdrol because it's gonna be gone soon" threads and said that they are just gonna have to get over it, "sack up and run some test" ( I believe was what I said) to which the name calling/flame war began. I meant it in good humor, not tryin to insult, merely giving a hard time. Apparently I go around to every superdrol page and tell the potential user to run test. Now I have said it to maybe 5-6 people... But I'm pretty darn sure I am right in my opinion that most people would be better off running 3 months of test than 4 weeks of superdrol. I get that not all experienced users wanna lose their miracle anabolic, hell, I was sad when prodienalone left. But it's turned into a group of guys taking my words pretty personally. Oh well. Now my strength has come into question, which is neither here nor there for me as I what someone expects of me at my weight is pretty subjective, it's great if someone can squat more than me. More power to them. Myself, I deadlift more than anyone I personally know. Buy for me to try to punk the guy next to me at my gym for not pulling 500 even though he is 225lbs and bigger than me is stupid. If he's working hard and building muscle he's doing his job. To say otherwise is getting into a pissing contest in which I feel is usually causes by some personal shortcoming somewhere else in that persons life.

Gotta get big- your numbers are huge. Contgrats. Post a vid and I'll be a lot more impressed.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big
    Btw I was 199 when I started my test. Those 15 lbs came with the cycle it's not like I was 215 and then started my cycle.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just subbed in man! Looks like your getting some awesome gains! Will be interested to see how it all turns out for you!
  38. Professional Member

There's some strong mofos in those comps, I wouldn't dare ha and I know there's hs kids putting up more! That cycle looks ideal ... if only sources were actually reliable in my area :/ is mast necessary if sd is included?
    Since the SD is only 4 weeks and the total cycle length is 12, yes, I believe Mast-E is necessary for me. Just looking for the AI properties of the Mast since that much Test might get alil wet.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Just subbed in man! Looks like your getting some awesome gains! Will be interested to see how it all turns out for you!
    Thanks bud, it's a really awesome cycle. The best I've ever felt (with the exception of a constantly sore leg) in my life. I'm very excited about my gains and progress.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Sorry, I thought I read you were somewhere on the eastern seaboard. Am I correct, if so where about?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 527
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 474
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 726
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:49 PM
  4. Replies: 821