1st inject cycle. Need to make sure everything looks good.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
28 yoa
6'1
Been lifting since 2005ish

Goal is a lean bulk, calories will be above maintenance as clean as possible

Looking to run my 1st inject and this is what i want to do:

I have:

Test E- 16 grams
NPP- 6 grams
Proviron
winny
anavar
tbol
Aromasin
letro
HCG

This is what i was thinking a 12 weeker:

Test 800mg a week injects twice a week (400mg sun,wed)
NPP 100mg EOD maybe increase the dosage every 4 weeks or so by 50mg
Proviron 50mg everyday
Tbol 50mg for 1st 4-6 weeks
Aromasin: As needed 12.5-25mg EOD
Last 6 weeks switch to Var at 75-100mg
HCG 500iu a week starting week 3

Ive also been crusing on HGH at 2iu a day will continue throughout cycle and pct.

Thoughts concerns??

For support supps i have Cycle support, n2guard, erase, fish oil, multi vitamins, hawthorn berries, nac, coq10, niacin

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Looks like a solid cycle and dosages look good (should see great gains off of 800mg test) however I would be concerned about running too many compounds your first time. If things go south, you wont necessarily be able to tell which one caused the problems. I would consider running just the test and Tbol first then add in the NPP for the next one.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
too many compounds for a first run, and too much test. Test 500mg a week, that's the bread and butter first cycle. You don't need 800mg of test a week to grow on a first cycle.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid cycle and dosages look good (should see great gains off of 800mg test) however I would be concerned about running too many compounds your first time. If things go south, you wont necessarily be able to tell which one caused the problems. I would consider running just the test and Tbol first then add in the NPP for the next one.
MakaveliThaDon
too many compounds for a first run, and too much test. Test 500mg a week, that's the bread and butter first cycle. You don't need 800mg of test a week to grow on a first cycle.
Ok if i drop the test to 500mg a week. Drop the npp out for this cycle then just keep the proviron, tbol, var n hcg?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah it wouldnt be that bad if you dropped the npp. proviron, t bol, var arent too complicated. 500mg a wk of test is a good dose to start with.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Adding a few orals to jumpstart or finish off a cycle is fine. If you run into problems you can always stop taking them and they will clear your system fairly quickly.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
yeah it wouldnt be that bad if you dropped the npp. proviron, t bol, var arent too complicated. 500mg a wk of test is a good dose to start with.
Ok hows my dosages look then:

Test 500mg a week
Tbol 50mg a day for 4-6 weeks
Proviron 50mg weeks 1 - 12
Var 60-100mg final 4-6 weeks
HCG 500iu every week

Ill run cycle support throughout. I have an AI do you think ill need it ?

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Ok hows my dosages look then:

Test 500mg a week
Tbol 50mg a day for 4-6 weeks
Proviron 50mg weeks 1 - 12
Var 60-100mg final 4-6 weeks
HCG 500iu every week

Ill run cycle support throughout. I have an AI do you think ill need it ?
I would keep the AI on hand just in case. I prefer to run a serm as opposed to an AI as for me the sides are pretty specific. Either way I would hold taking it till you need to.

D

dragevo

Banned
Awards
It looks good and Im sure you have a serm to start
for 2 weeks post cycle

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I would keep the AI on hand just in case. I prefer to run a serm as opposed to an AI as for me the sides are pretty specific. Either way I would hold taking it till you need to.
Yeah i have formastane and aromasin on hand. I was referring to on use if needed on cycle. For PCT i have clomid nolva and torem all on hand so im g2g for pct.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have formastane and aromasin on hand. I was referring to on use if needed on cycle. For PCT i have clomid nolva and torem all on hand so im g2g for pct.
it looks like your ready to start than

A

adnscmplx

Awards
Which SERM you gonna use? It seems like most suggest novla but is there a reason for this or is it just personal preference?

D

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Ive heard that nolva kickstarts your hpta function faster, but its heresay. Ive also heard others saying it decreases libido, but Id dont know if thats the nolva of the huge drop in test when off cycle. Its also said clomid help with libido. So heres what I did for pct with test E

Clomid 100/75/50/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Libido never skipped a beat. I was very impressed. I lost water weight and a tiny bit of strength but Im still up 15lbs since cycle start and what I could rep 3 reps max with I can now do 9reps!