Just moved in!

Cruzmeyers

Awards
Hey everyone, just joined up and hope to make new friends. I have spent a good time reading the threads and have to say I am impressed with the community here. Hope I can continue to learn more from everyone. I am a big gym enthusiast and a even bigger enthusiast to the science of it all.

I have been lifting on and off for the last 15 years. I tried my first and only cycle 4 years ago. (sustanon, deca, nolv.) It was incredible, I loved the feeling of it all and gained 30 lean pounds in 12 weeks. I was living in San Diego at the time so it was fairly easy to get. I've since moved to Salt Lake City and have not been to the gym in a few years due to some injuries sustained from a car accident. I have been having trouble with staying motivated, libido is down, no energy, can't sleep at night. I've seen several Dr.'s but nothing has worked. I've been thinking about trying another cycle to kickstart but I am hesitant to since I have been inconsistent with exercise and have no clue where to find it. Hopefully I can find some motivation here. Looking forward to getting to know you guys, learning more, and open to any advice, help, or motivation! -Thanks

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

30lb lean in 12 weeks? That's something to be proud of man. Sounds like you could teach all of us a thing or two.

Welcome again, good to have you.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Welcome!!!