AAS Similar to masteron in anti- E properties?

J Jack3d

Awards
Masteron is ideal for hardining up and controlling water retention/gyno on a cycle of test. However hairloss is an issue.
Is their anyother AAS that will minimize waterretention when used in conjuction with test, similar to what masteron does?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
primo. But your gonna pay a pretty penny for it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Not sure, you'll have to look up it's androgenic value. Higher the androgenic value, the harder it will be on the hair. I do fine on mast :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Masteron is ideal for hardining up and controlling water retention/gyno on a cycle of test. However hairloss is an issue.
Is their anyother AAS that will minimize waterretention when used in conjuction with test, similar to what masteron does?
Proviron is probably the closest structurally (2-methyl DHT vs 1-methyl DHT IIRC) to masteron. Higher androgenic compounds are going to give you what you're after as far as estrogen antagonism and reducing water retention go.

I would probably look into:

Primo
Winstrol
Proviron
1-Test Cyp
Masteron (why not use it if its going to give you the results you want?)

To note, i have never experienced hair loss issues with any AAS/PH/DS regardless of androgenicity. If you're going to go bald you will without AAS, they just speed the process up.

J Jack3d

Awards
ok. Thanks. I love my hair lol, my moms dad is 83 and still has a full head of hair, I ran a couple test only cycles and didn't lose hair. I just want to be safe and not bald

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's the DHT that causes hair loss and prostrate enlargement if you're sensitive to DHT. If you're worried, just stick with mast and pop some Proscar. Granted, it's almost like cancelling out the mast when you eliminate the DHT, but there's no way around it. You need DHT for growth but unfortunatley if you're sensitive to DHT, you'll get sides.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's the DHT that causes hair loss and prostrate enlargement if you're sensitive to DHT. If you're worried, just stick with mast and pop some Proscar. Granted, it's almost like cancelling out the mast when you eliminate the DHT, but there's no way around it. You need DHT for growth but unfortunatley if you're sensitive to DHT, you'll get sides.
Proscar will just reduce 5a-reductase activity ie. testosterones conversion to DHT.

Masteron is already 5a-r reduced, therefore proscar will do nothing to stop the androgenicity. I would avoid proscar regardless. There are numerous studies showing DHT isnt as bad as it seems, and also some on proscars ability to nearly castrate males even after drug discontinuation.

If you're afraid of balding, start at a lowish dose of mast p and work your way up. If you notice additional scalp irritation and shedding, then discontinue use. Its not like using it once will automatically make you lose all of your hair.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Proscar will just reduce 5a-reductase activity ie. testosterones conversion to DHT.

Masteron is already 5a-r reduced, therefore proscar will do nothing to stop the androgenicity. I would avoid proscar regardless. There are numerous studies showing DHT isnt as bad as it seems, and also some on proscars ability to nearly castrate males even after drug discontinuation.

If you're afraid of balding, start at a lowish dose of mast p and work your way up. If you notice additional scalp irritation and shedding, then discontinue use. Its not like using it once will automatically make you lose all of your hair.
Yeah, I agree with you on Proscar. I'd never take it for the sides. I would have jumped right in there in agreement regarding DHT, but after my bout with prostatitis, I'm not so certain. However, not to hijack this thread, I learned yesterday that my prostatitis may have had nothing to do with AAS at all. Or at least, not due to either E2 or DHT binding to the prostrate, as originally thought.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I agree with you on Proscar. I'd never take it for the sides. I would have jumped right in there in agreement regarding DHT, but after my bout with prostatitis, I'm not so certain. However, not to hijack this thread, I learned yesterday that my prostatitis may have had nothing to do with AAS at all. Or at least, not due to either E2 or DHT binding to the prostrate, as originally thought.
You made a thread on that awhile ago didnt you?

What leads you to believe it wasnt caused by E2 or DHT?