test E, tren A...when to start the Tren?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Planning on 600mg/week of test E, along with 75mg EOD of Tren A, but am not sure if I should wait the ~4 weeks for the test to start kicking in before adding the Tren, or just start Tren from the beginning.

I'm leaning towards the first option of waiting, but definately would appreciate some suggestions!!

Thanks!!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
How long is your cycle man?
Everyone has their own opinions, but if you are only set on Tren and Test, then I would run it after 4 weeks due to the hardening properties of Tren. However, the negative side to this is a harder suppression at the end of a cycle. Just make sure ya have some caber for more than just prolactin build up :yup:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm figuring 16 weeks total for the Test, and 8-10 weeks of Tren, prolly just 8, with the last few weeks of the cycle being test only.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks of test plop that tren right in the middle, 8 weeks will yeild tremendous gains anyway and prevent more sides.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
add something like 25mg-50mg winstrl at the end prevents some tren sides and will harden you up after then tren and on the test.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd like 50mg ED of the tren over 75 EOD. And I'm willing to bet you'd get less tren sides pinning ED as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would wait til wk6 to start the tren on a 16wk run.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would wait til wk6 to start the tren on a 16wk run.
I second this. You wanna wait til the test is in your system before staring up the tren. Tren without a test base isn't something I would advise.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I'd recommend prop instead if you can get it and don't mind pinning every day. That way you can run them both from the get go and don't have to worry about timing it right. I used to use test e often but once I switched to prop I never went back and combined with tren its my favorite stack by far.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Like the ideas expecially right in the middle on an 16 week cycle to add tren why not go oral tho. Like anadrol or M-drol for the hardening and diaretic look and amazing pumps.should have less sides you just cant take it as long as tren. but there arn't any side like hairloss proclactin, or tren rage

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I've done 4 mdrol bridges/cycles, so I need a good amount now for much effect. I think I like the Tren right in the middle, too, like suggested. I may low-dose EQ throughout as well, just to help my old(er) joints with the added strength.

I already have the goods, and plan on Test E afterwards around ~200/week, as a self prescribed TRT dose instead of all that PCT tom-foolery :D

Then just blast and cruise after, but I wanna get a good try with tren first, and see how that goes.

And after some more searching, I think the Tren will be 30mg ED, so 210mg a week, and see what gains are made off of that. No sense in starting high and risking more sides when I prolly dont need to ;)

Thanks all!!

davidq

davidq

Awards
I wanna try tren soon too for my next cycle too I just hate the agresive sides I read about and have seen also I dont want my hair to start receading. Test prop is better for the cut and hard look right there"s not much bloat. EQ is great for lubing the joints also for some streanght just takes long to kick in.dont low dose take it at 500mg per week.ya I feel the same about m-drol my recepters are used to it.