CAN SOMEBODY OFFER ME ADVICE/OPINIONS PLEASE :)

Wh33lz

Awards
Hey guys, got quite a bit to run through here and hoping to get some help! I just need some answers/opinions on some things!

Ok ill start by explaining the situation im in here, i could only get my gear if i bought in bulk, original source moved to australia! lol. so ill let you guys run through what i have, test e, deca e, test prop, tren, winstrol. i also have nolvadex, clomid, aromasin, hcg and also have some t5's.

I was going to run dbol test e and deca as the plan is to do a 'LEAN' bulk with my next cycle. I had some good results running test alone for my first and ive kick started cycle with dbol for my second. I wanted to experiment with other gear in my next cycle and seeing as i have a few new bits and bobs now naturally i was planning on incorporating them into this cycle, I know i am gyno prone as i have lumps, been there since i was a kid.

adex worked well with previous cycles but unfortunately and some of you may be surprised, but i have no access to adex letro and dostinex at this time, of course i can get this through the means of research chems(although skeptical). I am going to use aromasin on cycle this time. Now guys i havent used this before but am happy to use it as ive heard it works very well.

My main concerns are blowing up like a balloon in a short time, as in water weight, adex worked a treat for this, will aromasin keep water weight down? i wont be using dbol this time. But may kickstart with mdrol a prohormone as i have it.

To cut to the chase(sorry for the long intro lol)

Cycle would be as follows:

weeks 1-4 mdrol ( a superdrol prohormone)
Weeks 1-12: Test e 400mg then week 13 200 mg
Weeks 1-8: Deca at 300mg then Week 9 - 100mg
Week 9 Tren A at 40mg eod then Weeks 10-14 at 80 eod.
Weeks 9-14: Winny at 25mg ed.

Weeks 2-14: HCG at 500-750iu
weeks 1-14 aromasin at 25 mg ed.

how does this sound for the cycle of the steroids?
i mentioned lean bulk as the plan, as you can see its going into a cut.

as for pct:

do i begin nolva at 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50 immediately next day after gear is dropped? and do i bump the aromisin right up if gyno flares? Thanks if some of you guys could offer opinions and maybe make some changes and offer suggestions to this cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It kinda looks like a bulk transitioned to a cut. I kinda like it too.

M-Drol aint no joke tho. On my current cut, the first 2 weeks of my cycle I had M-Drol @ 20mg/day and Test Prop @ 100mg EOD. I put on 7lbs in that first two weeks eating 400-500kcals under maintenance. Now I'm running Trenazone @ 150mg/day and the prop @ 100mg ED for the last 3 weeks.

If bulking was your only goal, I'd just run a higher dose of Test and keep Deca @ 300mg/week. Don't use Tren or Winny and reintroduce the SD the last two weeks on cycle while waiting for the test to clear your system.

If you really do want to cut up before going into PCT then go for it.

Or if you just wanted ultra dry gains you could do Test and Tren w/ an SD kickstart. Something like:

Test-E @ 500mg for 12 weeks
Tren-E or A @ 300mg for 10 weeks
M-Drol @ 20mg for first 3 weeks

BTW - if you have legit aromasin, it works considerably better than adex and has a positive or neutral effect on your cholesterol levels unlike adex. 25mg is plenty but most people run 12.5mg/day.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-4 mdrol ( a superdrol prohormone)
Weeks 1-12: Test e 500mg *consider upping to 14weeks
Weeks 1-8/14: Deca at 400mg/week *consider upping the length to 12-14weeks because of the nature of the steroid
cut:
Weeks 8/9/10-14/16: Winny at 25mg ed.
Week 8/9/10-14/16: tren ace howver u wanna dose it.

sorry if u get confused. but depends on how long u run the cycle how you plan out the cut. just for the last 4weeks of the cycle + 2weeks ester clear time run the winstrol + tren ace. you should look into running deca longer, simply because 8weeks is too short.

or u can do something very simple like this bulk-cut
1-10 test e 500mg week 1 1g frontload
1-10 deca 400mg week 1 800mg frontload
1-3 mdol *this is pretty toxic, even tho i love it.
10-14/15/16 test prop 100mg EOD
10+ winstrol 25-50mg/day
10+ tren ace 50-100mg eod

than start PCT 3days after last prop shot. nolva + clomid + test booster + food and ur gtg.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
its 'interesting' you would pick deca and dbol to lean bulk

American

Awards
Third paragraph and you already have problems. Don't try to "lean bulk." Either bulk or cut, pick one. On top of that you are using too much gear. You don't need to take a kitchen sink's worth of hormones. Stick to test. Relax.