Whats the longest you have run Prop?

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
I'm just curious as to how long some of you guys have ran Prop for before. I know we teach on here the correct way to run the cycles (which should be done by beginners) but i know some of my more experienced bros on here have pushed it to the outer limit. So how long did you run for, what did you experience, and how was your recovery?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Prop and suspension for a couple months now. I'm getting lazy and missing injections. Gets boring.

As far as results... I don't go anywhere without getting complimented on my size lol.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
I've been using Prop and suspension for a couple months now. I'm getting lazy and missing injections. Gets boring.

As far as results... I don't go anywhere without getting complimented on my size lol.
couple months like 8 weeks or longer and you have lost count? lol

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why would the length of prop be any different than the length you stay on any other estered test? You can use it just like any other estered test, you could use it for trt if you wanted, it just means more frequent injects.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Why would the length of prop be any different than the length you stay on any other estered test? You can use it just like any other estered test, you could use it for trt if you wanted, it just means more frequent injects.
thats what my initial thought was too but i thought since most prop cycles are normally 8 weeks i thought that had something to do with it being a problem going on it longer.. so is that because most people get sick of pinning?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
most people run prop for shorter because it doesn't take a few weeks to kick in like E or cyp.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
On week 3 of 10 of right now.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Thats it all you other guys are by the book?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You can run prop however long you want, most just favor test-e for long cycles since it's more convenient with only 2 pins a week. Pinning EOD can get annoying after a while.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run prop however long you want, most just favor test-e for long cycles since it's more convenient with only 2 pins a week. Pinning EOD can get annoying after a while.
Or the ridiculous pain involved. I pin 100mg ED.

However my cycle will only be 6-7 weeks long.