Anyone run Test E for Recomp

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey-

Would it be wasteful or stupid to run Test E, say 500mg/week x 12 weeks as a first cycle while lifting hard and eating a modest amount of calories with the goal of recomp/lean bulk?

Most of the threads I see are dedicated to all out bulking. The rationale, I assume, is to get as much mass while on as you can.

I'm just curious, not planning on jumping into anything.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
whether you recomp or not on it is going to be dictated by your diet. You most certainly can recomp on a longer estered test like test E. Just make sure you run an AI with it.

adnscmplx

Awards
Would it be a reasonable thing to do compared to more aggressively bulking and cutting? Say you weigh around 200lbs and would like to end up around the same weight but leaner and more muscular.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a reasonable thing to do compared to more aggressively bulking and cutting? Say you weigh around 200lbs and would like to end up around the same weight but leaner and more muscular.
Its possible to recomp or cut like the other said before it depends on your diet and training. I made a half ass log on here with test e,mdrol,and havoc cycle with pics and recomped.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Any anabolic will help a recomp but your diet/training will determine most of your success. That being said Ive found that Test P/Tren Ace is an excellent recomp combination. If its your first cycle, then stick to the test E but otherwise it might be beneficial to look at some other compounds.

bagodonuts

Awards
super t

i was wprking with doc plamer of palm beach life he set me up with t and then super t I have since found out that they are no longer ope " wonder why" but i have 2 weeks left and need to find a new legit clinic does anyone have any advice?

thanks