rate my first cycle im going to start in a week/10

steelers7713

Awards
stats:

6.0ft, 180lbs 10% body fat
1.5 year training experience

weeks 1-3 20/20/30 superdrol
weeks 1-12 .75ml (300mg) test e 2x a week .... test e is (400mg per ml)

of course i have all the on cycle and post-cycle supports on hand already.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Age?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
6' 180lbs and 1.5 years lifting. you dont need aas yet unless you are just lazy or looking for the ez road.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
confused, 300mg 1x a wk or twice?? 600mg is a big diff from 300

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
thats a fine cycle. im happy ur starting out with test + oral kick start, and not some crazy stack of eq + tren + anadrol.
for pct do 4-5weeks of nolva and clomid. use both, its also nice to add a test booster. DAA and tribulus work very well too in PCT.

steelers7713

Awards
thats a fine cycle. im happy ur starting out with test + oral kick start, and not some crazy stack of eq + tren + anadrol.
for pct do 4-5weeks of nolva and clomid. use both, its also nice to add a test booster. DAA and tribulus work very well too in PCT.
thanks for the reply, i do have nolva and clomid, and im running letro LOW dosed, during cycle and will tapor pct.

to answer the other ppl questions

it will be 600 a week total, hence the 2x300...

age is 21, and im not looking to compete, and yes i do want a shortcut, is there a problem with that?

Turnitup122

Awards
thanks for the reply, i do have nolva and clomid, and im running letro LOW dosed, during cycle and will tapor pct.

to answer the other ppl questions

it will be 600 a week total, hence the 2x300...

age is 21, and im not looking to compete, and yes i do want a shortcut, is there a problem with that?
I don't get why peoole have such a problem with other guys taking aas before they reach their genetic limit. I mean I get that some people feel you should get all you can out of training naturally first but I don't really think it makes that much of a difference. **** arnold started juicing at what like 14 yrs old? I am in no way condoning underage aas usage but imo as long as youve got a few years training and know what works for you, and your of age and have done your research, then I don't see anything wrong with it. I would get at least another 6 months training in if I were you but its your choice to make

Goldx

Awards
This^^^ i mean if you want to compete then dont do it man because once you tough them you wont gain the same after so if your realy wantin to be the best do it for 4 years then do it but if you just want to get big then **** it :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good. Should see very nice gains on it. Whether you need or not is a different story but i'm not going to preach.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
why using AAS at 1.5 years experience. how have you plateaued. up your protein, creatine, carbs, BCAA's and lift big.