Morry unveils next cycle NPP/Masteron/TNE/Test/Tren Xtreme

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. ACTUAL LOG FOUND HERE
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-s...urns-epic.html


    Hey guys, been a while since I started a thread. If all goes well in life, I'll be starting this the end of next week possibly early the following. If sh1t doesn't go right in life, I'll still be cycling, just at a later date.

    On to the fun.

    I have:
    Test Cyp-12 grams
    NPP- 6 grams
    Masteron- 6 grams
    TNE- only 4 or 5 cc (using for the first couple days to get things going)
    Tren Xtreme - 2.4 grams

    What I'm up to:

    Week 1-4
    Test Cyp : 600 mg EW, first week in one pin the other 3 it will be split into 2, 300 mg pins
    NPP: 100 mg EOD
    Tren Xtreme : 90 mg first and second week, 120 third and forth week (split in two does with 2/3 of it taken about 2 hours before workout)
    TNE: As stated above, just the first 3-5 days at 33mg-66mg just to get things going, but by the time I run out of this, NPP will begin cleaving
    Aromasin: As needed (most likely 12.5-25mg EOD, but we'll see, I'll use letro at .125mg when on TNE, but that is only for a few days)
    Caber: .5 mg E3d

    Weeks 5-10
    Test Cyp : 1 gram EW, split into two pins
    NPP: 150 mg EOD
    Masteron Prop: 200 mg EOD

    Weeks 11-12
    NPP: 200 EOD
    Masteron Prop: 250 EOD

    Support :
    HCG: 250iu EW weeks 2-11 (I may up this to 500iu, not sure yet, we'll see how bad the NPP shuts me down)

    I'll be using T3 weeks 1-8, ramping up to 100mcg, then tapering back down

    On hand:
    Tamox
    Letro

    PCT
    Osta
    Exemstane
    HcGenerate or T-Force
    CJC 1295 DAC (possibly, not sure, will depend on money)
    NOTE: I know there isn't a SERM, before you flame me, look at my last PCT, SERMS don't work well for me and are very counter productive. I'll recover fine on this, promise


    Stats:
    28 years old
    197 lbs
    13% bf
    Training for days, ha ha

    In a very, very strict cut right now and have been for about a week. I'm also known to overtrain, but I took almost an entire month off, my body is ready for this. Been back training hard, but waiting for this cycle to start my full circuit madness back up.

    Originally I was just going to use all the compounds at the same dosage throughout the cycle using the Tren Xtreme to kick start things off. After much thought though and given my body fat, masteron prop won't show it's magic for me at this BF%, so I'm going to stick with just the test/npp/tren xtreme for the first 4 weeks. This will give me enough time to lower the BF% down a few points at least. Tren Xtreme was picked because I am avoiding methyls again (I like to drink on my breaks.....sue me) and it is known for muscle hardness and lean gains. The doses were recommended by a trusted friend and somebody that reacts a lot like I do to similar compounds, so I'm thinking it is perfect.

    Weeks 11-12 are just the props but the cyp should be making it's way out but be active in a decreasing nature.




    SOOOOOOO...................... ...What do you guys think?

    Diet and Training are not an issue for me. When I start my log, I'll do my normal pics along the way Who's along for the ride?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html


  2. I'm in for the ride!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
    •   
       


  3. I'm in for this sh1t Morry! Sounds like it will be a fun ride!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    I'm in for this sh1t Morry! Sounds like it will be a fun ride!
    Sweet guys. Thx for the support.

    When I begin it ill start a new thread. I'll link it from here.
    Any ideas? I put a lot of thought into it, but you guys have any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  5. I'll jump on the bandwagon, looks like a fun cycle!
    •   
       


  6. Im in on the thread-ski's.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. I'm in
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. I will be here.

  9. I will be here.

  10. SUBBED!!!

    Oh, I'm all over this shizz, herr morry!! It's go-time.

    I love your attention to detail.........it appeals to my own OCD affliction. lol

    I'm not sure if it were me that I wouldn't do the high doses first to front-load or saturate those androgen receptors right off the bat while they're at their freshest.

    I think I would run the Test-Cyp at a gram per week throughout and dose the NPP at 200mg EOD and the Masteron at 250mg EOD for the first 4 weeks and then drop the NPP to 150mg EOD and the Masteron down to 200mg EOD for the remainder of the cycle.

    But that's just the way I'd do it........this is YOUR cycle.......do it up "Morry-Style!!"
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  11. Thanks for the very personal invite. I liked the "sealed with a kiss" touch but why the edible panties?

  12. This looks like it is going to be very fun. In for this.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  13. good God, your last cycle was so modest- yet epic, this one is going to be legendary


    subdizzle mah nizzle
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  14. Looks crazy. I'll be watching.

  15. In bishes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    SUBBED!!!

    Oh, I'm all over this shizz, herr morry!! It's go-time.

    I love your attention to detail.........it appeals to my own OCD affliction. lol

    I'm not sure if it were me that I wouldn't do the high doses first to front-load or saturate those androgen receptors right off the bat while they're at their freshest.

    I think I would run the Test-Cyp at a gram per week throughout and dose the NPP at 200mg EOD and the Masteron at 250mg EOD for the first 4 weeks and then drop the NPP to 150mg EOD and the Masteron down to 200mg EOD for the remainder of the cycle.

    But that's just the way I'd do it........this is YOUR cycle.......do it up "Morry-Style!!"
    thanks TG. I completely see the school of thought. Perhaps I will try that on another cycle. I'm holding off on the masteron till week 4.

    I just remember my gains slowing around week 4, and late in the cycle. I'm hoping the increased dosage is going to take care of it this time. Stay tuned
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  17. Damn guys! I can't thank you enough for all the support. I know I said I would start another thread when I actually started on Friday, but HERE TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

    I started today. I'll make the log when I get home from the gym. I decided to frontload cyp after a bit more thought. I need the test in the system to combat the NPP sides IMO.

    So I just pinned:

    1 grams Test cyp (planning on one more of 300 mg to complete the front load)
    100 mg NPP (Planning on EOD)
    37.5 TNE

    Took:
    .5 mg Caber
    .125 ml letro
    90 mg Tren Xtreme


    My first cycle was modest. I know I can handle it. Now let's get to getting shredded. Back in a bit. I'll create the log. Take my weight. Take a start pic. Not sure how I'll post the pics yet.

    Let's go make the weights cry. I'll post a link to the log in here shortly.

    Thanks again guys!

    Morry
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Damn guys! I can't thank you enough for all the support. I know I said I would start another thread when I actually started on Friday, but HERE TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

    I started today. I'll make the log when I get home from the gym. I decided to frontload cyp after a bit more thought. I need the test in the system to combat the NPP sides IMO.

    So I just pinned:

    1 grams Test cyp (planning on one more of 300 mg to complete the front load)
    100 mg NPP (Planning on EOD)
    37.5 TNE

    Took:
    .5 mg Caber
    .125 ml letro
    90 mg Tren Xtreme


    My first cycle was modest. I know I can handle it. Now let's get to getting shredded. Back in a bit. I'll create the log. Take my weight. Take a start pic. Not sure how I'll post the pics yet.

    Let's go make the weights cry. I'll post a link to the log in here shortly.

    Thanks again guys!

    Morry

    Looking forward to all of it bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Im so pumped for this log I subbed in here twice!

  20. Sorry to be a late arrival. Trying to make myself look important ya know.

    Warning! Shameless Log Promotion Ahead >>> Follow this link for AWESOMENESS!!!!
    KLEEN's Machine gets Torqued Up with EndoSurge! A BPS Sponsored Log
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. How could I not join? This is going to be quite interesting...

  22. HERE WE GO MY FRIENDS, THE LOG IS OFFICIALLY STARTED

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-s...urns-epic.html


    Thank you to all for coming on for the prelim of the cycle. Let's get this party started!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  23. Sorry for the late arrival, but I'm in... SUB'd!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Sorry for the late arrival, but I'm in... SUB'd!!!
    The other thread. This one was for suggestions on the outline. Sry about the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    The other thread. This one was for suggestions on the outline. Sry about the confusion.
    10-4... Thanks!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:31 AM
  3. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Test P, Tren, Masteron, Winst.
    By Aes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:41 AM
  5. Test P, Tren, Masteron, Winst.
    By Aes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in