Morry unveils next cycle NPP/Masteron/TNE/Test/Tren Xtreme

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
ACTUAL LOG FOUND HERE
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/181596-legend-returns-epic.html

Hey guys, been a while since I started a thread. If all goes well in life, I'll be starting this the end of next week possibly early the following. If sh1t doesn't go right in life, I'll still be cycling, just at a later date.

On to the fun.

I have:
Test Cyp-12 grams
NPP- 6 grams
Masteron- 6 grams
TNE- only 4 or 5 cc (using for the first couple days to get things going)
Tren Xtreme - 2.4 grams

What I'm up to:

Week 1-4
Test Cyp : 600 mg EW, first week in one pin the other 3 it will be split into 2, 300 mg pins
NPP: 100 mg EOD
Tren Xtreme : 90 mg first and second week, 120 third and forth week (split in two does with 2/3 of it taken about 2 hours before workout)
TNE: As stated above, just the first 3-5 days at 33mg-66mg just to get things going, but by the time I run out of this, NPP will begin cleaving
Aromasin: As needed (most likely 12.5-25mg EOD, but we'll see, I'll use letro at .125mg when on TNE, but that is only for a few days)
Caber: .5 mg E3d

Weeks 5-10
Test Cyp : 1 gram EW, split into two pins
NPP: 150 mg EOD
Masteron Prop: 200 mg EOD

Weeks 11-12
NPP: 200 EOD
Masteron Prop: 250 EOD

Support :
HCG: 250iu EW weeks 2-11 (I may up this to 500iu, not sure yet, we'll see how bad the NPP shuts me down)

I'll be using T3 weeks 1-8, ramping up to 100mcg, then tapering back down

On hand:
Tamox
Letro

PCT
Osta
Exemstane
HcGenerate or T-Force
CJC 1295 DAC (possibly, not sure, will depend on money)
NOTE: I know there isn't a SERM, before you flame me, look at my last PCT, SERMS don't work well for me and are very counter productive. I'll recover fine on this, promise :)

Stats:
28 years old
197 lbs
13% bf
Training for days, ha ha

In a very, very strict cut right now and have been for about a week. I'm also known to overtrain, but I took almost an entire month off, my body is ready for this. Been back training hard, but waiting for this cycle to start my full circuit madness back up.

Originally I was just going to use all the compounds at the same dosage throughout the cycle using the Tren Xtreme to kick start things off. After much thought though and given my body fat, masteron prop won't show it's magic for me at this BF%, so I'm going to stick with just the test/npp/tren xtreme for the first 4 weeks. This will give me enough time to lower the BF% down a few points at least. Tren Xtreme was picked because I am avoiding methyls again (I like to drink on my breaks.....sue me) and it is known for muscle hardness and lean gains. The doses were recommended by a trusted friend and somebody that reacts a lot like I do to similar compounds, so I'm thinking it is perfect.

Weeks 11-12 are just the props but the cyp should be making it's way out but be active in a decreasing nature.

SOOOOOOO.........................What do you guys think?

Diet and Training are not an issue for me. When I start my log, I'll do my normal pics along the way :) Who's along for the ride?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this sh1t Morry! Sounds like it will be a fun ride!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this sh1t Morry! Sounds like it will be a fun ride!
Sweet guys. Thx for the support.

When I begin it ill start a new thread. I'll link it from here.
Any ideas? I put a lot of thought into it, but you guys have any suggestions?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'll jump on the bandwagon, looks like a fun cycle!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im in on the thread-ski's.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED!!!

Oh, I'm all over this shizz, herr morry!! It's go-time.

I love your attention to detail.........it appeals to my own OCD affliction. lol

I'm not sure if it were me that I wouldn't do the high doses first to front-load or saturate those androgen receptors right off the bat while they're at their freshest.

I think I would run the Test-Cyp at a gram per week throughout and dose the NPP at 200mg EOD and the Masteron at 250mg EOD for the first 4 weeks and then drop the NPP to 150mg EOD and the Masteron down to 200mg EOD for the remainder of the cycle.

But that's just the way I'd do it........this is YOUR cycle.......do it up "Morry-Style!!"

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the very personal invite. I liked the "sealed with a kiss" touch but why the edible panties?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
This looks like it is going to be very fun. In for this.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good God, your last cycle was so modest- yet epic, this one is going to be legendary

subdizzle mah nizzle

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!!!

Oh, I'm all over this shizz, herr morry!! It's go-time.

I love your attention to detail.........it appeals to my own OCD affliction. lol

I'm not sure if it were me that I wouldn't do the high doses first to front-load or saturate those androgen receptors right off the bat while they're at their freshest.

I think I would run the Test-Cyp at a gram per week throughout and dose the NPP at 200mg EOD and the Masteron at 250mg EOD for the first 4 weeks and then drop the NPP to 150mg EOD and the Masteron down to 200mg EOD for the remainder of the cycle.

But that's just the way I'd do it........this is YOUR cycle.......do it up "Morry-Style!!"
thanks TG. I completely see the school of thought. Perhaps I will try that on another cycle. I'm holding off on the masteron till week 4.

I just remember my gains slowing around week 4, and late in the cycle. I'm hoping the increased dosage is going to take care of it this time. Stay tuned

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys! I can't thank you enough for all the support. I know I said I would start another thread when I actually started on Friday, but HERE TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

I started today. I'll make the log when I get home from the gym. I decided to frontload cyp after a bit more thought. I need the test in the system to combat the NPP sides IMO.

So I just pinned:

1 grams Test cyp (planning on one more of 300 mg to complete the front load)
100 mg NPP (Planning on EOD)
37.5 TNE

Took:
.5 mg Caber
.125 ml letro
90 mg Tren Xtreme

My first cycle was modest. I know I can handle it. Now let's get to getting shredded. Back in a bit. I'll create the log. Take my weight. Take a start pic. Not sure how I'll post the pics yet.

Let's go make the weights cry. I'll post a link to the log in here shortly.

Thanks again guys!

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn guys! I can't thank you enough for all the support. I know I said I would start another thread when I actually started on Friday, but HERE TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

I started today. I'll make the log when I get home from the gym. I decided to frontload cyp after a bit more thought. I need the test in the system to combat the NPP sides IMO.

So I just pinned:

1 grams Test cyp (planning on one more of 300 mg to complete the front load)
100 mg NPP (Planning on EOD)
37.5 TNE

Took:
.5 mg Caber
.125 ml letro
90 mg Tren Xtreme

My first cycle was modest. I know I can handle it. Now let's get to getting shredded. Back in a bit. I'll create the log. Take my weight. Take a start pic. Not sure how I'll post the pics yet.

Let's go make the weights cry. I'll post a link to the log in here shortly.

Thanks again guys!

Morry

Looking forward to all of it bro!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im so pumped for this log I subbed in here twice!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
How could I not join? This is going to be quite interesting...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the late arrival, but I'm in... SUB'd!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
what a crazy ride this will be! What is NPP and TNE?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
NPP is Nandrolone Phenyl-Propionate.
TNE is test no ester.
Thanks, so the Nandrolone is going to be liek Deca?

The Test no ester going to jump start quickly?

Tren Xtreme is a solid product when ran with test, you will like it and at 120mg yields huge strength gains.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the NPP is similar to deca. The only difference is the ester attached to the Steroid molecule. As for molecular weight, they are only 5% different in favor of NPP being slightly stronger.
Test No Ester is Test suspension. That is testosterone suspended in a water or oil. It is straight test. Although it doesn't last long in the blood stream, it is good for a kickstart or a pump in the gym. It aids in workouts and post workout recovery. Because it doesn't have an ester, its dosage is exactly as written on the bottle. example: 35mg of test susp is 35mg of test. Where as if it had an ester attached, you may only get around 65% of that test strength due to the molecular weight of the ester.
aww I see do guys often take it in the morning if they are working out that day or pre/post? also i think this is what guys in the pron industry use.