Hair today, gone tomorrow
- 08-16-2011, 05:25 PM
- 08-16-2011, 05:32 PM
08-16-2011, 05:39 PM
There is a shampoo and tonic set that's the strongest otc in its category for your issue. It has the same elements you see from rogain, retina-a and propecia.
Pm me your e mail address and I can send you information on the clinical trials results, ingredients breakdown as well as promotional code to receive a gift with purchase.
08-16-2011, 05:53 PM
There is a great sticky dedicated to that subject on this forum. There is some great advice there. I have a few problems while using ph but you would never know now. Nizoral works wonders and is cheap and easy.
08-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Just buzz cut it, then it won't matter anymore
You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
08-17-2011, 06:38 PM
08-20-2011, 12:52 AM
08-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Good thoughts fellows. When I cycle, I normally use test 250 and dbol or a mild PH. I don't go stack crazy or anything-Just something to give me that edge. I have heard a lot about shampoos and tonics so I may just go that route. It's not bad yet by any means, but I really don't know the future. I take mostly after my dad and he and his father have a full head of hair. My mom's side is another story!!
08-20-2011, 08:33 PM
08-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ianm4208 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2011, 07:36 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:06 AM
- By corndog in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:01 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:09 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:52 PM