Hair today, gone tomorrow

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
My hair is starting to shed and get thinner which scares the hell out of me!! Does anyone have any secrets to prolong my youth? I am almost 30 yrs old, so it could be my time......

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Needtobuildmuscle N2shampoo and rogain

How bad is it? What type of compounds do u use?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a shampoo and tonic set that's the strongest otc in its category for your issue. It has the same elements you see from rogain, retina-a and propecia.

Pm me your e mail address and I can send you information on the clinical trials results, ingredients breakdown as well as promotional code to receive a gift with purchase.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
There is a great sticky dedicated to that subject on this forum. There is some great advice there. I have a few problems while using ph but you would never know now. Nizoral works wonders and is cheap and easy.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Just buzz cut it, then it won't matter anymore

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Propecia and a shaved head.
Works for me...

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Good thoughts fellows. When I cycle, I normally use test 250 and dbol or a mild PH. I don't go stack crazy or anything-Just something to give me that edge. I have heard a lot about shampoos and tonics so I may just go that route. It's not bad yet by any means, but I really don't know the future. I take mostly after my dad and he and his father have a full head of hair. My mom's side is another story!!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Good thoughts fellows. When I cycle, I normally use test 250 and dbol or a mild PH. I don't go stack crazy or anything-Just something to give me that edge. I have heard a lot about shampoos and tonics so I may just go that route. It's not bad yet by any means, but I really don't know the future. I take mostly after my dad and he and his father have a full head of hair. My mom's side is another story!!
Unfortunately, iirc hair traits are dominant on the mother's side... You may only be accelerating the inevitable.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
depends on what is causing it as to how to combat it