To Use HCG or Not, That Is The Question

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So here's my dilemma. I want to use HCG but am worried because I hear it can spike estrogen and aggravate gyno. Is there anything I can do besides taking an AI that will make the chances of the HCG messing with my gyno less? Here's my cycle, let me know if you think HCG is necessary and if it is, do you think it'll aggravate my gyno? Also how should I use it - 250iu twice a week from weeks 4-10?

1-10 Test Prop 125mg/EOD
1-10 Mast Prop 125mg/EOD
4-10 Anavar 80mg/day (7 weeks)

Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
AnaBeta 4/4/4/4
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3
VidaTest 3 caps/day for 3 months

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With that cycle, I'd use it. The Mast should modulate estrogen and I wouldn't worry about any gyno from it.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
With that cycle, I'd use it. The Mast should modulate estrogen and I wouldn't worry about any gyno from it.
Yea, I figured I should use it. And idk, at first I thought the same thing but some more in-depth research showed that Mast isn't as strong of an AI as a lot of people think. We'll see.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cycle is pretty androgenic I wouldn't worry about gyno as long as you're using an AI.

Start hCG first week 250iu 2x a week. No reason to let any testicular atrophy occur... defeats the purpose of using hCG.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I agree, start using HCG at 250iu 2x a week. You shouldn't need any AI with your cycle as is.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys, guess i'll go with HCG. I already bought it but was rethinking using it. Now I need to decide what to do about my AI.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase will be fine. I ran 3 caps a day on a high dosed Test cycle and it was working as good as Arimidex.

There are bloods of someone on 1000mg/week of Test showing estrogen in the 30's using 3 caps of Erase. Stuffs potent.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
My bloods

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I wish it was as cheap as peptides...... *sigh* :17:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I wish it could be bought through research chem sites loll but nooooo same difficulty as AAS ill probably be adding it to ens cycle

Turnitup122

Awards
I wish it could be bought through research chem sites loll but nooooo same difficulty as AAS ill probably be adding it to ens cycle
I know right? The only place I can get it at a reasonable price has a pretty high minimum order . Got one bottle 5000 ius hopefully that's enough for a 10 week dbol test e winny cycle?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ****ty thing is one mix lasts roughly 30 days so. U will need multiple amps of 5000 loll

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It lasts 45-60 days... And I find international pharm grade hcg for great prices along with serms. It has always worked for me. After a week of injecting I have hcg balls lol

Turnitup122

Awards
It lasts 45-60 days... And I find international pharm grade hcg for great prices along with serms. It has always worked for me. After a week of injecting I have hcg balls lol
Wow I feel dumb. Didn't even consider shelf life of it. Im def needing to do more research but the cycle isn't happening for another year anyways. Just wanna have everything planned out and on hand. Btw sorry for jacking the thread lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16