Need good advice

jizmo

Awards
I was on TRT. Had cancer as a young adult and the radiation treatments pretty much fried my remaining nad. TRT was good @125 test C per week. LO an behold I lost job and insurance. But I have acess to Test and have frontlaoded 500 mg with an upped dose of 250 weekly. I am not experiencing any side effects other then water weight. I realize I will be on test the rest of my life ( I am 58) My diet is excellent as is my workout schedule. How can I lean out? Don't want to cut food intake to drastically and I cannot take orals due to previous health situation. I posted in this section because technically my dosage is way above any TRT I've heard of. Also posted cause I think the best input comes from this section. Any suggestions will be appreciated

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What pre-existing health conditions do you have? Liver issues?

A good option for burning fat is Anavar if you are worried about toxicity and cholesterol deviations..if you can afford it. Otherwise, you'll need to cut a few hundred calories in your diet and add a few hours of cardio into the mix every week. Low intensity is best, IMO. I burn calories more efficiently with low-intensity cardio vs. high-intensity cardio. There are peptides available that might be of some use to you as well. I recommend you research some of those over the next few weeks to see if there are any alternatives there. I also recommend training on the heavy side to avoid muscle depletion during the cut. It seems that have high-intensity, high-volume and moderate to heavy weight is necessary for me to maintain muscle mass while burning the fat. So recap here:

-Anavar is an option (low dose for 6 weeks at a time), you could even use UDCA alongside to have NO negative effects on the liver whatsoever
-Cut 300-400 calroies/day and increase cardio
-Low-intensity cardio for longer durations (45-60 min) a few times per week
-Consider peptides such as GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, CJC, fragments of the sort, etc. (I'm not sure about this option tho since I'm not entirely sure of your medical conditions)
-Lift heavy and high volume while cutting to avoid muscle depletion

Hope this helps..good luck to you. And BTW, 7 weeks ago I started a cutting cycle with 100% natural approach. Since then, I have lost about 16lbs, most of which is body fat and have gained strength. I am now 146lbs and am stronger than what I was at 160lbs on steroids. Granted, my approach is counter-cultural to say the least but I wanted you to know that the advice I have given you is derived from my success in my own cutting cycle.

jizmo

Awards
Thanx I appreciate the advice. I think I will try a natural path. When I was much younger I used to cut with Winstrol Depot. Nowadays there are so many new AAS to cut with. I just don't want to lose strength but at a cruise dose of 250mg test c I don't think I'll lose much if any at all

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
either cut cals or up cardio