deca alone?

munden13

Awards
I've done one cycle of deca and test400 at 1ml of each a wk. Had good results. I was woundering lf taking deca by itself in a cycle of 2 2 3 3 4 4 2 in ml of course. Which is a 7 wk cycle. Is this a good idea? Will I get good muscle gains?

dragevo

Banned
Awards
you will gain muscle and have a nice case of deca dick!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You'll get a whole lot more than muscle gain. You'll get elevated E2 that won't respond to traditional blockers; ED problems and wish you had stuck with a test only cycle because deca alone is pure insanity.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
agreed, deca alone is an absolutely awful idea.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol.. people with no knowledge automaticly think deca is the greatest best compound u can run?

listen OP, (you probably wont listen, but if u do..) work on diet/exercise first than worry about steroids. if you think u are ready than go ahead, but at least be smart about it. theres so many better compounds than deca. im sure you can make great gains on just running test400, 1ml per week. add some winstrol or dbol depending on ur goals and u got urself a good muscle gains cycle.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
lol.. people with no knowledge automaticly think deca is the greatest best compound u can run?listen OP, (you probably wont listen, but if u do..) work on diet/exercise first than worry about steroids. if you think u are ready than go ahead, but at least be smart about it. theres so many better compounds than deca. im sure you can make great gains on just running test400, 1ml per week. add some winstrol or dbol depending on ur goals and u got urself a good muscle gains cycle.
hey GLHF I cant reply to your PM your inbox is full.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't measure your gear in mL's. mL's are a measure of volume. Mg's are milligrams which is a measurement of dosage. saying that you are going to take 2mL means NOTHING! and deca takes at least 10 weeks to really kick in. 7 weeks is useless. It is a pretty safe and good compound but think about running a low dose of test to keep your body functioning correction. Why not? you will be shutting yourself down anyway. so run the test too.
deca from different pharmaceutical companies and underground labs varies between 100-400mg/ml so for sure, saying 2ml tells me nothing as far as dose.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Every cycle should have a Test base.. PERIOD!