Oral Winny or Havoc at End of Test Prop CYcle?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
First proper cycle. Coming to last 4 weeks of 12 week test prop cycle. Kickstarted it with 4 weeks of havoc and running the prop @ 100mg EOD. My goal has been to maintain or improve strength whilst cutting fat (I am not so concerned with aesthetics as I train for powerlifting I just want to drop a weight class and have a healthier BF %). I have lost 7% or so BF and strength is up so I am happy. Ran t3 for 6 weeks and alternated 2weeks albuterol, 2 weeks ECA whilst taking ketotifen every night. I am now taking a 2 week break from all fat-burners as it were but am continuing with the Keto. Anyway my question is, based on the fact I want to really push for a few more % fat loss in these last 4 weeks of the prop, I was thinking of doing another 3 or 4 weeks of havoc or oral winny just to lean out that little bit more. What would you recommend? just stick with the test or go for broke?

All advice welcome.

Thanks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I personally dont like winny much, but 3-4 weeks at end of cycle will probibly dry you up a bit. for real fat loss i would rec need2slin for rest of cycle.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
What do you not like about winny? Prob saving nutrient partitioner's until pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
winny will helpout with hardness. There's no reason not to get onto N2slin now tho.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I use pslin every now and again. Finances permit either a drying agent or something else. Not both. No votes for 3weeks of epi at maybe 30mg?