5'9"  207 lbs.

Testosterone Suspenion

Test is Test? Ha!

This is a different beast.

Discuss...

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Not sure what you want to discuss, but I agree, I love it. I wouldn't use it alone unless you don't mind injecting twice a day, but combined with an estered test, it's fantastic. If you do the math, one shot of 75mgs suspension a day is close to a gram of test e every week. As I said in a prior thread, the conventional thought is that your sides increase due to the surge of test while the more recent belief is you will avoid most sides because it's not in your system long enough to develop sides; I tend to agree. I mean I love suspension, it's pure high test octane!
  3. Senior Member

How close do you shoot it for pre workout?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I heard an hour before
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I heard an hour before
    Ok, that would concur with what I have heard as well. Good lookin out.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.

Tempted to try some TNE (suspension in oil instead of water) / injectable dbol preworkout to kickstart a test E cycle. Have to admit it does sound nice as hell, especially since I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts, but I'll probably save it for later when I could get better use of it.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

That's good to know about side effects not having enough time to manifest.

My Test suspension is also in oil. It is a stingy shot so I push in a little bit at a time and leaves me sore the next day but very, very, well worth it. The pumps are comparable to Superdrol when I take it and I can't even focus on the weights if there is even half decent females around me lol. It literally blows long ester tests out of the water by a long shot... but I agree, if there isn't a longer ester test ran with it shooting even once a day might make for a roller coaster ride.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Tne/dbol my friend is going to test it out next week so I'm excited to see how it goes. My thoughts on test oil/water was to shoot pre workout and since I workout two hours at times shoot again post workout. To total one CC a day or 1.5 if you can handle that much. Any comments on that schedule would be appreciated and thank you in advanced.
  9. Yaz

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Not sure what you want to discuss, but I agree, I love it. I wouldn't use it alone unless you don't mind injecting twice a day, but combined with an estered test, it's fantastic. If you do the math, one shot of 75mgs suspension a day is close to a gram of test e every week. As I said in a prior thread, the conventional thought is that your sides increase due to the surge of test while the more recent belief is you will avoid most sides because it's not in your system long enough to develop sides; I tend to agree. I mean I love suspension, it's pure high test octane!
    Agree with my friend DT right here, for someone who wants to drastically reduce toxicity/sides suspension can be used at 25-75mg PWO while on a cycle with a longer estered Test and maybe 1 or 2 more injectables - it will just be awesome !
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Agree with my friend DT right here, for someone who wants to drastically reduce toxicity/sides suspension can be used at 25-75mg PWO while on a cycle with a longer estered Test and maybe 1 or 2 more injectables - it will just be awesome !
    is it advisable to drop your estered dosage accordingly if your going to do this?
  11. Yaz

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    is it advisable to drop your estered dosage accordingly if your going to do this?
    No i don't think so, it isn't necessary, i mean your long estered is just your base you don't have to dose it 750-1000mg just stick to 500-600mg and 25-50mg Suspension PWO.

Example of pretty decent injectable only cycle:

Weeks 1-14 --> Test E. 500-600mg/week
    Weeks 1-14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
    Weeks 1-14 --> Test Suspension 25-50mg PWO only
    Weeks 1-16 -->
    Arimidex 1mg EOD
    REP ME !!!
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    That's good to know about side effects not having enough time to manifest.

My Test suspension is also in oil. It is a stingy shot so I push in a little bit at a time and leaves me sore the next day but very, very, well worth it. The pumps are comparable to Superdrol when I take it and I can't even focus on the weights if there is even half decent females around me lol. It literally blows long ester tests out of the water by a long shot... but I agree, if there isn't a longer ester test ran with it shooting even once a day might make for a roller coaster ride.
    If injecting TNE once per day (either pre-workout or before breakfast on non-training days) won't that be enough if taken with something like Sustanon with an ester-blend, to sustain levels and receive the temporary boost before lifting? I don't want to inject anything, other than peptides, twice a day.
  13. Senior Member

good question. I'm in for an answer on that one outstanding.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    If injecting TNE once per day (either pre-workout or before breakfast on non-training days) won't that be enough if taken with something like Sustanon with an ester-blend, to sustain levels and receive the temporary boost before lifting? I don't want to inject anything, other than peptides, twice a day.
    I believe that's what we've been saying.
  15. Professional Member

good question. I'm in for an answer on that one outstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I believe that's what we've been saying.
    I'm all for the instantaneous boost in performance and hypertrophy it can yield injected pre-workout, but I'm not stabbing twice a day unless it's a 29-30g slin pin
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I'm all for the instantaneous boost in performance and hypertrophy it can yield injected pre-workout, but I'm not stabbing twice a day unless it's a 29-30g slin pin
    LOL, pin and grin baby, pin and grin

I believe chocolatemilk said he pinned it with a slin pin, said it was still painful though.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No i don't think so, it isn't necessary, i mean your long estered is just your base you don't have to dose it 750-1000mg just stick to 500-600mg and 25-50mg Suspension PWO.

Example of pretty decent injectable only cycle:

Weeks 1-14 --> Test E. 500-600mg/week
    Weeks 1-14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
    Weeks 1-14 --> Test Suspension 25-50mg PWO only
    Weeks 1-16 -->
    Arimidex 1mg EOD
    i think i gonna give this reccomendation a whirl next cycle, except replace the EQ w/ tren.

this is gonna sound like a retarded noob question, but...

well i work at a gym and lift a couple hours into my shift. i think itd be easiest to just preload a slin pin and shoot into my delt or something. think this would be a good idea? I could use a normal syringe but than i gotta go in the small bathroom and stab my leg or ass.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    i think i gonna give this reccomendation a whirl next cycle, except replace the EQ w/ tren.

well i work at a gym and lift a couple hours into my shift. i think itd be easiest to just preload a slin pin and shoot into my delt or something. think this would be a good idea? I could use a normal syringe but than i gotta go in the small bathroom and stab my leg or ass.
    I think you'd be fine pre loading a slin pin. This is gonna sound really obvious and stupid, but make sure when transporting it you hold it by nothing but the BARREL, and when setting it down and leaving it til your gonna jab it, make sure it can't roll off a shelf or something. Theres nothing worse than finding out somehow the plunger got pushed a little bit and you lost a bit of gear out. that sucks.
  19. Yaz

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post

- Yes going with Tren Enanthate at 250-400mg/week you'll be good to go.
    - Not a noob question at all, for frequent pinning (or not) go always with smaller pins 27-29g. In this case you should preload but make sure you cover the needle with a plastic protection cap, and tuck it into some soft object(like a cloth). Be sure to also have some small amount of alcohol and cotton with you.
    REP ME !!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Right now I'm running...

Testosterone Suspension pre-WO 50mg
    Testosterone Propionate EOD 50mg
    Testosterone Enanthate 2x a week for 500mg/week

If you think I'm hitting all that with a 25g+ needle you are insane lol.
    Test Prop and Supension are being shot through 29g slin pin all upper body shots.
    Test Enanthate is being shot in the quads with a 25g.

Tip: Inject Suspension into the muscle you are working out that day. It will be a bit sore the next day so you might as well have the soreness where you are going to have DOMS and know you are resting it. The worst thing is having a sore muscle group from the previous days injection which needs to be worked out.

Also the soreness seems to be getting less and less apparent with the suspension the more I pin it. And I'm starting to enjoy the little sting
  21. Senior Member

Thanks for the tips bro. That's a heck of a test cycle!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you'd be fine pre loading a slin pin. This is gonna sound really obvious and stupid, but make sure when transporting it you hold it by nothing but the BARREL, and when setting it down and leaving it til your gonna jab it, make sure it can't roll off a shelf or something. Theres nothing worse than finding out somehow the plunger got pushed a little bit and you lost a bit of gear out. that sucks.
    Gotcha! i got these weird slin pins. they cap both ends, plunger and the needle
    - Yes going with Tren Enanthate at 250-400mg/week you'll be good to go.
    - Not a noob question at all, for frequent pinning (or not) go always with smaller pins 27-29g. In this case you should preload but make sure you cover the needle with a plastic protection cap, and tuck it into some soft object(like a cloth). Be sure to also have some small amount of alcohol and cotton with you.
    Thanks for the tips Yaz!

i got me 4 vials of test enan 250/ tren enan 150 /ml ill give this a whirl in the winter n log it if anyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Right now I'm running...

Testosterone Suspension pre-WO 50mg
    Testosterone Propionate EOD 50mg
    Testosterone Enanthate 2x a week for 500mg/week

If you think I'm hitting all that with a 25g+ needle you are insane lol.
    Test Prop and Supension are being shot through 29g slin pin all upper body shots.
    Test Enanthate is being shot in the quads with a 25g.

Tip: Inject Suspension into the muscle you are working out that day. It will be a bit sore the next day so you might as well have the soreness where you are going to have DOMS and know you are resting it. The worst thing is having a sore muscle group from the previous days injection which needs to be worked out.

Also the soreness seems to be getting less and less apparent with the suspension the more I pin it. And I'm starting to enjoy the little sting
    gotcha! i heard suspension was the worst pain from injectables.

ill prolly just pin my delts tho, i kinda creeped out by bi/tri/pec injections
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

^^^ I get way more pain from Test Prop than Test Suspension, the prop hurts and the suspension is annoying.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  24. Senior Member

pecs aren't bad at all geek. I'm still too chicken for bi's atm though. I can admit it.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

my test susp. was in oil- i dont mess with water based suspensions mainly because in water its easier for bacteria to manifest.

When you shoot it, you get a chemically taste in the back of your throat (least I did)

pumps-insane
    strength- meh
    libido- insane
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:58 AM
  3. For Sale: testosterone recovery stack (Testosterone Boosters)
    By spartan300 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Hair loss help when on 700mgs Test Suspenion p/w
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 11:24 PM