No gains on 400mg/week of test

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    100mg a week is half of what a natty teen is producing just fyi. 200mg a week is a better choice with aromasin as needed.
    Excuse me???? Males in their late teens, early twenties produce 5 to 7mg of test a day or 35 to 49mg per week.

    If TRT is administered correctly, some males will never need an AI. Elevated estrogen is a symptom of too much testosterone in many cases. Lower the test and the estrogen is lowered.

    100mg of test a week is well over the average of a natural male and will bring most males somewhere between 600 to 900ng/dL. 150mg per week will take most males over 1000ng/dL. 200mg per week is a doctor risking his medical license.


    Here:
    http://www.sharecare.com/question/ho...ne-men-produce
    Dr. Mehmet Oz Answered: Hear the word testosterone, and I know immediately what you're thinking. You know it's what puts the moan in hormone. You think of muscle, of sex drive, of bravado. It's the vitality hormone that gives men the strength to win a fistfight (and the guts or stupidity to get into one in the first place). And it's the hormone that partly controls how much sex men want—and whether or not they're going to experience erectile dysfunction.

    Most men produce 4 to 7 milligrams of testosterone a day, with the highest blood level in the morning and the lowest level in the evening (which helps explain why the first thing some men want in the morning is neither coffee nor a shower).

    Science has yet to explain why the levels rise and fall at these times, but it may be related to action of the brain's pituitary gland. For practical purposes, those time frames do give some insight into why the so-called nooner can be an effective way to match a couple's sexual urges.


    And here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/vm12.htm
    In men, approximately seven mg of testosterone is produced each day, and blood levels range between 300 and 1000 ng/dL (10-28 nmol/L). Females, on the other hand, produce about 1/15th of this amount, leading to average blood levels of only 25 to 90 ng/dL (1-2.5 nmol/L). All steroid hormones are derived from the sterane ring structure, composed of three hexane (6 carbon) rings and one pentane (5 carbon) ring.


  2. Lol every time I state something on here contrary to favorite thought everyone acts like I just insulted their grandmother. But I don't take it personally. You have to remember that a certain % of that 100mg is ester weight. And a teenager typically will have a testosterone level closer to 2000 than 1000. As far as this notion that a doctor should be stripped of his medical license or is at risk for doing so for 200mg a week...that is ridiculous. My doctor has been on TRT for 30+ years and every patient gets 200mg a week at least. Some need more depending on if they have a disease such as a bleeding disorder. Not only that, but that half life of testosterone cypionate is closer to 2 days than it is to 5. And a government study I have buried somewhere in my bookmarks proves this.

    Notice how I said teenager...not 30+ year old adult male. But those fancy sources you brought up are great. And some men have e2 problems no matter what the dose. The only way to tell is via a lab test for e2.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    And a teenager typically will have a testosterone level closer to 2000 than 1000... Not only that, but that half life of testosterone cypionate is closer to 2 days than it is to 5...Notice how I said teenager...not 30+ year old adult male. But those fancy sources you brought up are great. And some men have e2 problems no matter what the dose. The only way to tell is via a lab test for e2.
    You should be banned from giving advice to anyone. I've never seen anyone here so misinformed about AAS. You have never said anything that even resembles the truth. It's not my place to say so, but I think a moderator should seriously look at your posts and consider action before some young kid actually believes anything you say. I have never come down on anyone here, but you are dangerous as long as you continue to post this utter nonsense.

  4. Why? Because I said 2000 is closer to a teenagers test level than 1000? What teenager is going to believe me for what? Please be specific if you are going to claim that I am a threat to the world for posting on this forum.

    You are the one talking about taking all of these orals and 500mg-1gram a week of test. That puts your levels above 2000. If anything you are bad for the kiddies. Please dude, get a life.

    In this forum people can post their opinions and experiences as far as I know without being tarred and feathered and banned.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Why? Because I said 2000 is closer to a teenagers test level than 1000? What teenager is going to believe me for what? Please be specific if you are going to claim that I am a threat to the world for posting on this forum. You are the one talking about taking all of these orals and 500mg-1gram a week of test. That puts your levels above 2000. If anything you are bad for the kiddies. Please dude, get a life. In this forum people can post their opinions and experiences as far as I know without being tarred and feathered and banned.
    As a rule, I do not take orals. I rarely approach a gram of test per week. So you have no idea what I take, or at least you don't understand what I take. My test levels, for your info, are around 6000. You have no idea how an ester works, what esters are attached to what compound and spew nonsense about half lives as if you have a clue--you don't...If you were joking about a normal teens levels being around 2000, you need to state it, not assume everyone knows your twisted sense of humor. This is serious business and joking about test levels when your serious statements are so far off is quite frankly, no joking matter. When you post ridiculous statements like “…enanthate has a longer half life that cyp…” you need to caveat that with it being your opinion, not as hard fact, because that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You need to be careful about what you post as fact when, in fact, you are reckless and way off point of fact. For example, the half life of cyp is not two days, nor is enanthate. If you want, I will follow your posts and point out every falsehood as you post, but I don't really feel like cleaning up after you that way.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    You have to remember that a certain % of that 100mg is ester weight. And a teenager typically will have a testosterone level closer to 200 than 100. As far as this notion that a doctor should be stripped of his medical license or is at risk for doing so for 200mg a week...that is ridiculous.

    Notice how I said teenager...not 30+ year old adult male. But those fancy sources you brought up are great.
    Yes that percent is approximately 25%. That means that the 75mg per week is still well over the 49mg an average teen is producing. Post sources if you believe you are correct. Otherwise, don't offer advice about subjects you have no knowledge of.
    By the way. Notice I corrected your 2000 and 1000 to 200 and 100 above. I realized that was a typo.

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Notice how I said teenager...not 30+ year old adult male. But those fancy sources you brought up are great.
    Once a male reaches his peak levels in his late teens, early twenties, it stays that high until he reaches his 40's. A healthy 30 year old male would not have lower levels. One more time you want to offer advice about something you have very little knowledge of.

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Lol, every time I state something on here contrary to favorite thought everyone acts like I just insulted their grandmother. But I don't take it personally.
    That's because you keep making yourself sound stupid. They are simply trying to save you from yourself and make sure that some newby coming here looking for solid advice doesn't get screwed over by yours.

  7. For those interested in learning.


    http://www.hgh.org/Testosterone.html
    The testes produce about 4 mg to 7 mg of Testosterone every day, in a healthy male.

    http://www.yalemedicalgroup.org/stw/...geID=STW001177
    In an adult male, about 7 mg of testosterone is made each day


    The Testosterone Syndrome: The Critical Factor for Energy, Health, and Sexuality--Reversing the Male Menopause by Eugene Shippen
    average production in a healthy young man's testes of 6 - 7 mg per day, ...

    http://www.health.harvard.edu/newswe...mones-Help.htm
    On average, healthy young men produce about 7 mg of testosterone a day. ...

    http://www.endotext.org/male/male1/male1_2.htm
    A normal male produces approximately 7 mg testosterone daily but also produces lesser amounts of weaker androgens such as androstenedione and dihydroepiandrosterone.

    http://www.ironmagazine.com/modules....rticle&sid=707 by Nelson Vergel
    The average male produces 4 to 7 mg of testosterone a day with plasma levels in early morning and lower levels in the evening. Women produce around a 12th of those rates.
    Note average range for 20 to 40 years olds is identical and higher than teens
    16–19 years 200–970 ng/dL (6.94–33.66 nmol/L)
    20–39 years 270–1,080 ng/dL (9.00–37.48 nmol/L)

    http://quizlet.com/5142373/urology-m...y-flash-cards/
    Flashcards: Urology-Male reproductive endocrinology
    principle male hormone secreted by testes (how much per day)testosterone (7mg/day)

    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/721069_2
    Secretion of LH from the pituitary is not constant, but has approximately six bursts of secretion per day with an early morning high and an early evening low. A total of approximately 7 mg of testosterone is secreted each day,[8] although in older men the rate decreases.[9]

  8. Which is why Androgel isn't such a bad option afterall for someone on TRT...

  9. Hmmmmmm queation, is there a.mathatical equation to find ur levels on test out? Like lets say im 500lvl and.i shoot 1gram of T-E what would.it be? Or is this a gitta test to know thing?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Hmmmmmm queation, is there a.mathatical equation to find ur levels on test out? Like lets say im 500lvl and.i shoot 1gram of T-E what would.it be? Or is this a gitta test to know thing?
    Ummm....Are you asking, is there a way to compute the approximate amount of test your body would absorb over a period of time broken out in days, using test e as an example? If so, I can give it a shot.

  11. Yeah-ish loll.

    I'm currently on 1gram lets say I'm 500 usually, which is a estimate I'm not very sure. Can u try, also can u pls show ur work on how u attained the answear

  12. I’m going to take a stab at it, but there are a lot of smart people here so I won’t take offense to any criticism. If anyone feels my logic is way off, jump in and correct it.

    Let’s take Testosterone Enanthate as an example because it has a 10 day half life (making the math easier) and we’ll start with 100mgs per week, again, to make the math easier to follow.

    Enanthate is 71% relative steroid strength compared to suspension, which is 100%.

    The assumption we’ll make is that the esters will be absorbed evenly consistent with the stated half-life and so on (even though I personally do not believe it works that way).

    If you inject 100mgs of Test E on Monday, you’re really injecting 71 mgs.

    Half of 70 is 35. So at the half life of day 10, you will have absorbed 35mgs, or approximately 3.5 mgs per day. Keep in mind that the next half life is at day 15, not 20. So as the esters cleave away, you start to lose your test more rapidly. At day 15 you will have used half of 35, or 17, or 3.4mgs per day, and so on.

    Multiply this over the amount you inject, so if you inject 500mgs, you will have a daily absorption of 17.5mgs per day. (3.5 x 5 = 17.5).

    This does not take into account injecting another load at day 4, so if you’re injecting 500mgs a week, 250 twice a week, the overlap will increase your daily absorption of test. So 500 a week, you’ll have a relatively steady absorption of maybe 35mgs per day, almost 10x’s your body’s normal production.

  13. So in theory 500mg is enough to go from 600 to 6000..... In theory so 1000 should bring 600 to 12000?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    So in theory 500mg is enough to go from 600 to 6000..... In theory so 1000 should bring 600 to 12000?
    What the hell are you talking about?

  15. Tolerance brother.

    I forgot when I started my test-E...600mg/wk for however long. I'm about done with my 4th 10mL vial, maybe 14 weeks so far? Maybe less, no sides so who cares lol.

    Anyway I stopped seeing gains, I need to increase it but I might stop after this vial and start some HGH I have.

    You just need to increase your dosage imo.

  16. Its been 2 weeks since I went off the AIs and raised my daily calories from under 3000 to at least 4000/day. 2 weeks ago I was 209 lbs with 13% bf. Today I am 216.5 with 13% bf. 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks - thats awesome! Especially since I had gained nothing in the first 6 weeks at the same T dose. I know some of this might be water gain from dropping the AI, but I dont seem to be holding much water.

    This weekend I started taking the AI again (armidex). But I'm only taking .25g 3 times a week instead of the dose of .5 every day I was taking before. I started it again because I had the same issue I had on TRT - still have sex drive and no ED issue, but cant come. I hate that! Bringing my E2 back down a little should fix it.

    Thanks again for the advice guys.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    I should have been more clear, I'm on my phone. U said at 500 it would create 35mg or about as much as 10x natrual production, so if someone who has test level is 600, 500mg infection souks bring it up to levels of 6000
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    I should have been more clear, I'm on my phone. U said at 500 it would create 35mg or about as much as 10x natrual production, so if someone who has test level is 600, 500mg infection souks bring it up to levels of 6000
    500mg tends to bring you into the 4000-6000 range, a gram more like 8000-11000
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Ummm....Are you asking, is there a way to compute the approximate amount of test your body would absorb over a period of time broken out in days, using test e as an example? If so, I can give it a shot.
    You missed his question.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    What he is asking is IF 100mg per week of testosterone raised the average male to (just for example) 700ng/dL and 150mg per week raised the average males levels to 1100ng/dL, is there a mathematical equation that would predict how many ng/dl 500mg of test or 1000mg of test would raise ones blood levels to?

    I don't believe there is because a. males don't respond equally to the same dose (ie 100mg per week) and b. anecdotal evidence tells us that there seems to be a point of diminishing returns with higher doses injected. In other words, if 500mg of test has the potential to raise ones blood levels to 5000ng/dL it doesn't seem to be true that 1000mg of test raises blood levels to 10,000ng/dL, or at the very least, if it does, we don't have the receptors to manage that much.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    500mg tends to bring you into the 4000-6000 range, a gram more like 8000-11000
    That's what he was looking for. He wanted to know if there was a mathematical equation to determine and therefore predict that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    You missed his question.



    What he is asking is IF 100mg per week of testosterone raised the average male to (just for example) 700ng/dL and 150mg per week raised the average males levels to 1100ng/dL, is there a mathematical equation that would predict how many ng/dl 500mg of test or 1000mg of test would raise ones blood levels to?

    I don't believe there is because a. males don't respond equally to the same dose (ie 100mg per week) and b. anecdotal evidence tells us that there seems to be a point of diminishing returns with higher doses injected. In other words, if 500mg of test has the potential to raise ones blood levels to 5000ng/dL it doesn't seem to be true that 1000mg of test raises blood levels to 10,000ng/dL, or at the very least, if it does, we don't have the receptors to manage that much.


    That's what he was looking for. He wanted to know if there was a mathematical equation to determine and therefore predict that.
    I guess I did miss the question by a mile. But the information may be useful to someone, so no big deal.

    In my case, I once had my blood tested on Monday, the day after injecting 400mgs of test/200mgs of equip and maybe something else, I forget. My levels were 6000. I went back that same week on Friday, without taking anything else and my levels were 1000. That's why I don't believe the release of esters to be that precise, but rather a large amount the first few days and then it tapers off rapidly. I go to a private lad for my blood profile, which makes it nice, no questions asked.
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    This was the most scientific look at it i've seen, but he only lists up to 300

    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Its all about the diet. My first cycle was only 250 mg week Test E and I gained 20-25 lbs in 10 weeks...but I ate everything in site. Oh, I used Dbol for the first 3 weeks also.

  23. What's up guys , I'm new to this app, I have a question on a cycle that I want to run ,Test E 250mg, Equip 250mg but it comes together in one bottle combine 10ml, but I want to by two . How many shot in a week can I do.. Thnk's

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Onenut
    Its been 2 weeks since I went off the AIs and raised my daily calories from under 3000 to at least 4000/day. 2 weeks ago I was 209 lbs with 13% bf. Today I am 216.5 with 13% bf. 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks - thats awesome! Especially since I had gained nothing in the first 6 weeks at the same T dose. I know some of this might be water gain from dropping the AI, but I dont seem to be holding much water.

    This weekend I started taking the AI again (armidex). But I'm only taking .25g 3 times a week instead of the dose of .5 every day I was taking before. I started it again because I had the same issue I had on TRT - still have sex drive and no ED issue, but cant come. I hate that! Bringing my E2 back down a little should fix it.

    Thanks again for the advice guys.
    When it comes to putting on size whether your ON or not you have to eat! Look at the results you got when you tweaked your diet! Good work!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Average gains on first time Test-E 12 week cycle
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:25 PM
  2. 400mg/Week of Test Enough?
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. 400mg test e / week ... yay or nay?
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 06:35 PM
  4. Masteron eth 300mg or 400mg a week
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in