No gains on 400mg/week of test - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

No gains on 400mg/week of test

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Yeah-ish loll.

I'm currently on 1gram lets say I'm 500 usually, which is a estimate I'm not very sure. Can u try, also can u pls show ur work on how u attained the answear

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I’m going to take a stab at it, but there are a lot of smart people here so I won’t take offense to any criticism. If anyone feels my logic is way off, jump in and correct it.

Let’s take Testosterone Enanthate as an example because it has a 10 day half life (making the math easier) and we’ll start with 100mgs per week, again, to make the math easier to follow.

Enanthate is 71% relative steroid strength compared to suspension, which is 100%.

The assumption we’ll make is that the esters will be absorbed evenly consistent with the stated half-life and so on (even though I personally do not believe it works that way).

If you inject 100mgs of Test E on Monday, you’re really injecting 71 mgs.

Half of 70 is 35. So at the half life of day 10, you will have absorbed 35mgs, or approximately 3.5 mgs per day. Keep in mind that the next half life is at day 15, not 20. So as the esters cleave away, you start to lose your test more rapidly. At day 15 you will have used half of 35, or 17, or 3.4mgs per day, and so on.

Multiply this over the amount you inject, so if you inject 500mgs, you will have a daily absorption of 17.5mgs per day. (3.5 x 5 = 17.5).

This does not take into account injecting another load at day 4, so if you’re injecting 500mgs a week, 250 twice a week, the overlap will increase your daily absorption of test. So 500 a week, you’ll have a relatively steady absorption of maybe 35mgs per day, almost 10x’s your body’s normal production.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

So in theory 500mg is enough to go from 600 to 6000..... In theory so 1000 should bring 600 to 12000?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    So in theory 500mg is enough to go from 600 to 6000..... In theory so 1000 should bring 600 to 12000?
    What the hell are you talking about?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Tolerance brother.

I forgot when I started my test-E...600mg/wk for however long. I'm about done with my 4th 10mL vial, maybe 14 weeks so far? Maybe less, no sides so who cares lol.

Anyway I stopped seeing gains, I need to increase it but I might stop after this vial and start some HGH I have.

You just need to increase your dosage imo.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Its been 2 weeks since I went off the AIs and raised my daily calories from under 3000 to at least 4000/day. 2 weeks ago I was 209 lbs with 13% bf. Today I am 216.5 with 13% bf. 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks - thats awesome! Especially since I had gained nothing in the first 6 weeks at the same T dose. I know some of this might be water gain from dropping the AI, but I dont seem to be holding much water.

This weekend I started taking the AI again (armidex). But I'm only taking .25g 3 times a week instead of the dose of .5 every day I was taking before. I started it again because I had the same issue I had on TRT - still have sex drive and no ED issue, but cant come. I hate that! Bringing my E2 back down a little should fix it.

Thanks again for the advice guys.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I should have been more clear, I'm on my phone. U said at 500 it would create 35mg or about as much as 10x natrual production, so if someone who has test level is 600, 500mg infection souks bring it up to levels of 6000
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    I should have been more clear, I'm on my phone. U said at 500 it would create 35mg or about as much as 10x natrual production, so if someone who has test level is 600, 500mg infection souks bring it up to levels of 6000
    500mg tends to bring you into the 4000-6000 range, a gram more like 8000-11000
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Advanced Member

Ummm....Are you asking, is there a way to compute the approximate amount of test your body would absorb over a period of time broken out in days, using test e as an example? If so, I can give it a shot.
    You missed his question.

What he is asking is IF 100mg per week of testosterone raised the average male to (just for example) 700ng/dL and 150mg per week raised the average males levels to 1100ng/dL, is there a mathematical equation that would predict how many ng/dl 500mg of test or 1000mg of test would raise ones blood levels to?

I don't believe there is because a. males don't respond equally to the same dose (ie 100mg per week) and b. anecdotal evidence tells us that there seems to be a point of diminishing returns with higher doses injected. In other words, if 500mg of test has the potential to raise ones blood levels to 5000ng/dL it doesn't seem to be true that 1000mg of test raises blood levels to 10,000ng/dL, or at the very least, if it does, we don't have the receptors to manage that much.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    500mg tends to bring you into the 4000-6000 range, a gram more like 8000-11000
    That's what he was looking for. He wanted to know if there was a mathematical equation to determine and therefore predict that.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    You missed his question.

What he is asking is IF 100mg per week of testosterone raised the average male to (just for example) 700ng/dL and 150mg per week raised the average males levels to 1100ng/dL, is there a mathematical equation that would predict how many ng/dl 500mg of test or 1000mg of test would raise ones blood levels to?

I don't believe there is because a. males don't respond equally to the same dose (ie 100mg per week) and b. anecdotal evidence tells us that there seems to be a point of diminishing returns with higher doses injected. In other words, if 500mg of test has the potential to raise ones blood levels to 5000ng/dL it doesn't seem to be true that 1000mg of test raises blood levels to 10,000ng/dL, or at the very least, if it does, we don't have the receptors to manage that much.

That's what he was looking for. He wanted to know if there was a mathematical equation to determine and therefore predict that.
    I guess I did miss the question by a mile. But the information may be useful to someone, so no big deal.

In my case, I once had my blood tested on Monday, the day after injecting 400mgs of test/200mgs of equip and maybe something else, I forget. My levels were 6000. I went back that same week on Friday, without taking anything else and my levels were 1000. That's why I don't believe the release of esters to be that precise, but rather a large amount the first few days and then it tapers off rapidly. I go to a private lad for my blood profile, which makes it nice, no questions asked.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This was the most scientific look at it i've seen, but he only lists up to 300

Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User

Its all about the diet. My first cycle was only 250 mg week Test E and I gained 20-25 lbs in 10 weeks...but I ate everything in site. Oh, I used Dbol for the first 3 weeks also.
  13. New Member

What's up guys , I'm new to this app, I have a question on a cycle that I want to run ,Test E 250mg, Equip 250mg but it comes together in one bottle combine 10ml, but I want to by two . How many shot in a week can I do.. Thnk's
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Onenut
    Its been 2 weeks since I went off the AIs and raised my daily calories from under 3000 to at least 4000/day. 2 weeks ago I was 209 lbs with 13% bf. Today I am 216.5 with 13% bf. 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks - thats awesome! Especially since I had gained nothing in the first 6 weeks at the same T dose. I know some of this might be water gain from dropping the AI, but I dont seem to be holding much water.

This weekend I started taking the AI again (armidex). But I'm only taking .25g 3 times a week instead of the dose of .5 every day I was taking before. I started it again because I had the same issue I had on TRT - still have sex drive and no ED issue, but cant come. I hate that! Bringing my E2 back down a little should fix it.

Thanks again for the advice guys.
    When it comes to putting on size whether your ON or not you have to eat! Look at the results you got when you tweaked your diet! Good work!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Average gains on first time Test-E 12 week cycle
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:25 PM
  2. 400mg/Week of Test Enough?
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:40 PM
  3. 400mg test e / week ... yay or nay?
    By joub in forum Anabolics