On cycle blood results are in...need some advice

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
30 years old, first cycle 5'9'' 195lbs. I've been on 500mg test e/wk for 5 weeks and 30 mg dbol for the first 4, planning 7 more weeks (12 total) on the Test.

Estrodiol = 84.4 pg/ml reference interval = 7.6 to 42.6

AST (SGOT) = 43 IU/L reference interval = 0 to 40

FSH serum = <.2 Miu/ML reference interval = 1.5 to 12.4

LH = .1 Miu/ML reference interval = 1.7 to 8.6

testosterone serum = >1500 ng/DL reference interval= 249 to 846

I was thinking of 25 mg eod of Aromasin to reduce the estrodiol plus starting some hcg to kick start the LH and FSH (question is how much). Aslo what is AST(SGOT) and why so elivated?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
30 years old, first cycle 5'9'' 195lbs. I've been on 500mg test e/wk for 5 weeks and 30 mg dbol for the first 4, planning 7 more weeks (12 total) on the Test.

Estrodiol = 84.4 pg/ml reference interval = 7.6 to 42.6

AST (SGOT) = 43 IU/L reference interval = 0 to 40

FSH serum = <.2 Miu/ML reference interval = 1.5 to 12.4

LH = .1 Miu/ML reference interval = 1.7 to 8.6

testosterone serum = >1500 ng/DL reference interval= 249 to 846

I was thinking of 25 mg eod of Aromasin to reduce the estrodiol plus starting some hcg to kick start the LH and FSH (question is how much). Aslo what is AST(SGOT) and why so elivated?
bw looks normal for on cycle and not running an ai. ast is a liver enzyme. is this your 1st cycle or have you just not done a whole lot of research? i only ask since you kick started with a methyl and wonder why your ast is elevated. also hcg does not kick start lh and fsh. yes use it but you should read up on anything you are putting in your body and understand what its doing.

-aromasin 12.5mg eod
-hcg 500iu 2x/week

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG won''t do anything for low LH/FSH levels, it mimics LH in the testes and keeps them sensitive to LH. This should enable an easier PCT since testicle insensitivity is one of the more common reasons for failed PCT. Running HCG will increase blood androgens since the testes will start producing Testosterone again, even if at diminished levels.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
you need to get on an AI man, get that estro down.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
bw looks normal for on cycle and not running an ai. ast is a liver enzyme. is this your 1st cycle or have you just not done a whole lot of research? i only ask since you kick started with a methyl and wonder why your ast is elevated. also hcg does not kick start lh and fsh. yes use it but you should read up on anything you are putting in your body and understand what its doing.

-aromasin 12.5mg eod
-hcg 500iu 2x/week
This is my first cycle, I knew liver enzymes would be elevated with orals, but didnt know by how much. I wasnt aware that AST is how that was measured, was just concerned that I was more elevated than can be expected.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
also, is there need for concern with the LH and FSH, I'm pretty sure Ill start HCG, but have read up on HMG stimulating your natural production.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also, is there need for concern with the LH and FSH, I'm pretty sure Ill start HCG, but have read up on HMG stimulating your natural production.
HMG doesn't stimulate production either, it contains LH/FSH in equal parts. The dose can vary greatly, I've seen 75iu-150iu dosing.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
HCG won''t do anything for low LH/FSH levels, it mimics LH in the testes and keeps them sensitive to LH. This should enable an easier PCT since testicle insensitivity is one of the more common reasons for failed PCT. Running HCG will increase blood androgens since the testes will start producing Testosterone again, even if at diminished levels.
thats not quite accurate. the faux lh signal recieved by the testes from hcg stimulates the leydig cells to start producing hormones ie test, dhea etc. why else would people on trt that arent coming off run it. dont believe it to be true? ask someone that has been on trt for some time and has had bw done while using test alone and then again in conjunction with hcg. total test goes up without argument when adding hcg.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats not quite accurate. the faux lh signal recieved by the testes from hcg stimulates the leydig cells to start producing hormones ie test, dhea etc. why else would people on trt that arent coming off run it. dont believe it to be true? ask someone that has been on trt for some time and has had bw done while using test alone and then again in conjunction with hcg. total test goes up without argument when adding hcg.
Re-read what I wrote, I said HCG mimcs LH in the testes, meaning it stimulates the Leydig cells. I'm on TRT so I understand its effects pretty well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Re-read what I wrote, I said HCG mimcs LH in the testes, meaning it stimulates the Leydig cells. I'm on TRT so I understand its effects pretty well.
on second read i caught it but wasnt very clear first time around. thanks for pointing it out