half life

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
And yes I searched What is the half life of test base? Bold base?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
short, lol. Most people do multiple injects a day. I don't have a specific number of hours for you though.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
How do I add esters to it? I am not a chemist so please keep it simple

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
What kind of test are you talking about? The half life varies....You can not add esters yourself.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Suspension? Half life is around 6-8 hours.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So ED then
I'm not sure what you want to know. Are you suggesting that because there is a short half life with suspension that you are more likely to get ED? What's your concern with esters and all? What are you trying to avoid or mitigate?

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Not at all. When I ordered some I was ignorant about esters and ordered the S

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Suspension is the king of AAS in my opinion, right up there with Tren Suspension. You really should have a test base, like E or C to run with it, but as long as you don't mind pinning everyday, you're better off with suspension. By comparison, if you inject 500mg of Test C, and your friend injects 75mgs of suspension everyday, he'll be getting maybe 10 times the amount of test in his system than you would with any long estered test.

There are two schools of thought on the sides. The long held belief is that your sides will be compounded with suspension because it's immediate an unabated (controlled) by the esters. The other school of thought is that because it leaves your system so rapidly, it's not in there long enough to cause any sides. I'm not qualified to tell you which one is correct, but I typically use suspension, up to 100mgs per day with my other gear and I do not notice any increase in sides.

Bottom line is you have to pin everyday, and as long as it's suspended in oil, you'll love it, in my opinion. Oh, you should experience an increase in libido, not ED. I'd run HCG, 250-300 iu twice a week, have an AI on standby and keep running HCG maybe a few weeks after you stop. Do not wait two weeks after your last injection.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hammer, just curious, what do you run your test at when you run tren along with it?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hammer, just curious, what do you run your test at when you run tren along with it?
It varies... I'll run Tren at about 500-600 and either 500mgs of test-e; or, 250mgs test e and 75mgs suspension/100mgs prop everyday with Tren A, which I inject everyday. I kind of like a long estered base test, even at a low dose, just for stability. Some will say that's an overkill, since they both bind to the AR, with tren much more so than test, but I've had good results combining Tren A with Test Suspension/prop every day.

Right now I'm on a moderate blast with 400mgs test and 75mgs anadrol everyday, with 4iu of HGH.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm on a moderate blast with 400mgs test and 75mgs anadrol everyday, with 4iu of HGH.

OMG :bigeyes2:

i wanna try that... how horrible are drol sides?

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
How much will the receptors handle without wearing down?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It varies... I'll run Tren at about 500-600 and either 500mgs of test-e; or, 250mgs test e and 75mgs suspension/100mgs prop everyday with Tren A, which I inject everyday. I kind of like a long estered base test, even at a low dose, just for stability. Some will say that's an overkill, since they both bind to the AR, with tren much more so than test, but I've had good results combining Tren A with Test Suspension/prop every day.

right, right. Both of them binding to the AR is what confuses me. You know it just depends on who you talk to, and in the end it might flat out not even matter. But I have also read from some other guys I consider extremely knowledgeable that since they both bind to the AR and with tren being much more anabolic and androgenic than test, you want more of the tren to bind instead of the test, and taking too much test can block the tren from binding. They recommend a fairly low dose of test, to keep you functional while letting the tren do its thing. Something along the lines of 375mg of test along with 500mg or more of tren.

Obviously never taking tren before I do not have any personal experience on the matter.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Ask those guys how they explain the extremely high anabolic properties of anadrol/dbol, which do not bind to the AR at all. I don't think you're going to rob AR space but introducing both test and tren at the same time at the same mg. There are more AR receptors than there is Tren to go around. The free flowing test will find a receptor to bind to and will not be edged out by Tren, although I know that's the party line on Tren and Test; run higher tren than test.