Lump in Delt after pinning with insulin syringe???

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Pinned 25 units test cyp ( approx.. 1/4 cc) in my Delt yesterday. Today I have a sore lump and this has never happened.

Should I be concerned??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, even if it is red and hot to the touch it is not necessarily an infection, if the lump doesnt go down in 4-5 days then i would be worried, but i have pinned stuff in my delts and almost always get a little bump

i have even had injection sites get red- but no infection- this is bodys initial reaction

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's such a little shot.. Weird...

I'll pump 2cc's of oil in my quads with no pain or lumps or anything.. Maybe your gear suckssssss.?

marz85

Awards
chances are thats its whats called a sterile abscess which means your body is reacting to the foreign substance that u put in your body . if thats the case it will go away by it self . this happened to me three times in my last cycle .

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
That's such a little shot.. Weird...I'll pump 2cc's of oil in my quads with no pain or lumps or anything.. Maybe your gear suckssssss.?
It's a TRT dose, not a cycle dose. Maybe I should have skipped shoulders that day??????Live and learn......

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt be unless it gets hot and you get a fever.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBell- quads r much bigger than delts smaller muscle areas cant take as much oil

although i pump 1.5mls into each of my delts :p

if your gear is TRT do not worry, it isnt dirty and it sure doesnt suck (provided it is actually prescribed)

probably a sterile abcess

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
u prob missed the muscle and pinned sub q, either way it should go away in a few days

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Pinned 25 units test cyp ( approx.. 1/4 cc) in my Delt yesterday. Today I have a sore lump and this has never happened.

Should I be concerned??
What's a "unit?" If you pinned .25 cc/mL, then it is exactly 1/4 cc, not approximately. How many mgs? If you pinned .25mgs of Test C, 200mg/mL, then you pinned 50mgs of test C. How often do you pin? How did you draw? Drawing oil into a slin pin is painstaking. Did you back fill into the syringe? I wouldn't worry about the lump, but if you're pinning 100mgs a week, why are you using a slin pin?

roid13

roid13

Awards
why are you using a slin pin? my slin pins are 29g 1/2''...you prob did not go deep enough in the muscle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u prob missed the muscle and pinned sub q, either way it should go away in a few days
How feasible is this? I know 1/2" is small, usually 1-1.5" would work better, but on the shoulders there is already so little fat.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure would like to get a definitive answer to this as well. I use slin pins on the delts sometimes and I have no clue if Im hitting muscle or not. LOL

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I sure would like to get a definitive answer to this as well. I use slin pins on the delts sometimes and I have no clue if Im hitting muscle or not. LOL
It makes little difference. There are many credible medical papers out there that actually encourage oil based test to be injected sub Q for a more even absorption. The problem I have using a 29ga needle is that it's so small that you can hit a vein and never feel it; aspirate and not draw in and blood and inject right into a vein with no indication until it's too late. But...if you inject test subQ or IM, it's going to get in yoiur blood and will do its job, so it's not going to waste if you land in sub Q territory. It may cause some discomfort, or may not.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Presa you are fine. I almost always get lumps on more shallow injections whether I do delts, chest, bi's or tri's. Rub your delt hard right after injection to spread the oil around. If you do a good enough job it won't collect again and cause a little lump.

When I get the little lumps people are always complementing my shoulder width getting wider lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes little difference. There are many credible medical papers out there that actually encourage oil based test to be injected sub Q for a more even absorption. The problem I have using a 29ga needle is that it's so small that you can hit a vein and never feel it; aspirate and not draw in and blood and inject right into a vein with no indication until it's too late. But...if you inject test subQ or IM, it's going to get in yoiur blood and will do its job, so it's not going to waste if you land in sub Q territory. It may cause some discomfort, or may not.
Thanks buddy ;)

When I get the little lumps people are always complementing my shoulder width getting wider lol.
All in the name of cosmetic enhancement bro - whatever it takes huh? lol :p

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Delts SUCK so I have even researched that crap.

Who cares right? My body, my lab. Screw what anyone else thinks. ;)

I probably would have jumped the gun too but the dosing regimen is insane and painful. 1-2ml every flippin day...screw that.

Everything but synthol lol