Clen VS. Test

1. Looking for Recomp advice

I'm currently on a recomp cycle and was planning on running clen along side EPI starting the third week of the cycle, after doing much research and talking with a couple of my friends that are trainers they are suggesting that i do a Test E cycle and just use the EPI as a jumpstart, i wanted to get some different suggestions from the forum members here that have experience with both clen and Test, which combo would work best with a recomp? Especially from a bf% reduction standpoint: The EPI/Clen or EPI jupmpstart into Test E Cycle. I know this is comparing 2 totally different animals and i prob just awnsered my own question but i wouldnt mind getting the opinions of the knowledgeable members here.

2. Use all 3. Epi start and Clen used during cycle w a good diet. Can't beat it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

3. from epi/clen cycle you will get fast gains. but cant beat the mood enchancemtn from the test.
    i say do this:
    10weeks test 5-600mg/week
    first 3-4/5 weeks epi 20-30mg ed
    1-10 2weeks on 2weeks off clen
    •   

4. Thank you very much for the advice gentlemen, i will do what you suggested GLHF.

5. from the title i thought he was comparing the anabolic properties of testosterone to......clen- which has no anabolic properties
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

6. Yea now that i think about it that title is pretty horrible lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    from the title i thought he was comparing the anabolic properties of testosterone to......clen- which has no anabolic properties

lol...thats what i was thinkin

8. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    10weeks test 5-600mg/week
    first 3-4/5 weeks epi 20-30mg ed
    1-10 2weeks on 2weeks off clen
    Go with this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test, T3, Clen
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 01:58 PM
  2. Getting cut with Clen/T3/ECA/Test