Clen VS. Test

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Looking for Recomp advice

I'm currently on a recomp cycle and was planning on running clen along side EPI starting the third week of the cycle, after doing much research and talking with a couple of my friends that are trainers they are suggesting that i do a Test E cycle and just use the EPI as a jumpstart, i wanted to get some different suggestions from the forum members here that have experience with both clen and Test, which combo would work best with a recomp? Especially from a bf% reduction standpoint: The EPI/Clen or EPI jupmpstart into Test E Cycle. I know this is comparing 2 totally different animals and i prob just awnsered my own question but i wouldnt mind getting the opinions of the knowledgeable members here.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Use all 3. Epi start and Clen used during cycle w a good diet. Can't beat it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
from epi/clen cycle you will get fast gains. but cant beat the mood enchancemtn from the test.
i say do this:
10weeks test 5-600mg/week
first 3-4/5 weeks epi 20-30mg ed
1-10 2weeks on 2weeks off clen

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Thank you very much for the advice gentlemen, i will do what you suggested GLHF.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from the title i thought he was comparing the anabolic properties of testosterone to......clen- which has no anabolic properties

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Yea now that i think about it that title is pretty horrible lol