Epi/Cyano Keto cut results!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.72%

Epi/Cyano Keto cut results!

Ok never done a log befor so bare with me! wasnt even planning on doing it but the results were so much better than i expected i decided to do one

The Cycle

week 1
    epi 20 mg
    cyano 20 mg

week 2
    epi 30 mg
    Cyano 30 mg

week 3
    epi 20 mg,
    cyano 20 mg

week 4
    epi 30 mg

The Diet

strict keto diet, 30-40 g trace carbs per day, 1 CLEAN refeed day every 7-10 days depending on how i felt (dropped all fat except for fish/flax on refeed days). ZERO from and grain/starch sources. All carbs came from fibrous veggies (broccoli, spinach etc). kept protein high at about 1.5 gs per lb lbm. fats were a little lower than what most would reccomend on a typical keto diet, stayed at around 75 grams per day, olive oil, flax, fish some canola. cals were WAY below maintenance, beginning weight was 208 eating 4500 cals a day, on cycle cals was around 2k give or take a couple hundo. cardio was 3-4 days a week, moderate intesity for 15-40 min depending on how i felt.

On Cycle Supps

whey
    efa's
    NO
    green tea extract ( 500 mg 3x day)
    NO THERMOS (i hate stims)
    ZMA

RESULTS

beginning BF 11%
    Ending BF 7%

beginning weight 208
    ending weight 185

strength was shot to s*** towards the end of my keto stetch, id always bounce back to near pre-diet strength after my refeed days tho. This was a pretty hardcore cut, i threw the "1-2 lbs per week MAX" rule to the wind, i dont think that rule really applies with the use of PH/DS/AAS IMO.

PCT will be torem, 120/90/90/60. very happy with the results. i have pics and they are pretty impressive id like to uploaad them but it wont let me cuz i havnt made 20 posts. tried to tinypic them but i had to do this upload thing idk if it worked or not

Name:  mail.google.com.jpg
Views: 1866
Size:  4.9 KB

Views: 1216
Size:  4.4 KB

Views: 3698
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  mail.google.com4.jpg
Views: 1656
Size:  4.5 KB

well i hope i did ok for my first log! thanks to anyone with any feedback + or -

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.99%

what brand of cyano?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Great results, man. Congrats!

So on your refeeds you did ALL carbs from veggies? That seems like it would be painful to consume lol. What did a typical refeed look like for you, if you don't mind my asking?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.72%

lol nooo wayy my fault i should have been more clear. the veggie carbs were on my "In" keto days. refeeds consisted of 300-400 grams carbs over a 24 hour period. pasta, rice, oats w/ splenda (my favorite) sweet potatoes etc. on these days id limit my fats to my EFAs to keep daily caloric intake somewhat reasonable.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.3%

Great results
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime7 View Post
    lol nooo wayy my fault i should have been more clear. the veggie carbs were on my "In" keto days. refeeds consisted of 300-400 grams carbs over a 24 hour period. pasta, rice, oats w/ splenda (my favorite) sweet potatoes etc. on these days id limit my fats to my EFAs to keep daily caloric intake somewhat reasonable.
    Haha okay, much better I was gonna say, it's doable, but I would think it would be awful to eat that much corn, peas, etc.

Reiterating again, great job, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.72%

Thanks man. First tine running cyanostane and I gotta say I'm very pleased. Increased vascularity within the first couplle of days, increased hardness was very noticeable as well. Can't see it being a great bulker, but as far as recomp goes you can't beat it! Week 2 is when the momentum really started picking up, I figured it was about to level off then week 4 came around and I dropped the cyano and boosted the epi and well...the pic says it all I think. I also forgot to mention I did 2 weeks of keto before my first carb up. I have found it's easier to get BACK into ketosis when you have been in deep ketosis for 10-14 days. Not a big fan of the whole carb up after 4 or 5 days.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great results, bro..

What brand of cyano?

Also for your oats you gotta try mixing some good tasting Cinnamon Bun WPI in with it before nuking it. Sooo good. I'll never go back to using stevia in my oats
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Also for your oats you gotta try mixing some good tasting Cinnamon Bun WPI in with it before nuking it. Sooo good. I'll never go back to using stevia in my oats
    Good advice. Just make sure it's good protein; I've done that before with protein that did NOT mix well with oats lol. Isolate will definitely mix in the easiest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2-cyano-pheraplex & havoc/methoxygonadiene q&a thread
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:57 PM
  2. Dragon log 2-cyano-17a-17b-acetoxy-5-androst-2-ene
    By Husker89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:29 AM
  3. Cyano?
    By ProPopper in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 01:08 PM
  4. Cyano/1-T Tren after L-lmg/Epi alright to run?
    By Died4nothing in forum Cycle Info
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:08 AM
  5. 2 weeks on keto... my results
    By soseg in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:44 AM