Where should a newbie inject T? Thigh/Glute

Glute or Thigh

• Glute

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Thigh

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

steakboy

I have the hardest time hitting the glute... can only use one hand and can't steady it with the other because my lats get in the way, or if i reach around the front my chesticles are in the way. BUT when you get it right, you have far less PIP in the glute. What I would do to practice for glute shots is take an empty syringe and pull the amount you would normally in air, and keep the cap on. (WITH THE CAP ON!) Practice the poke, aspiration, and injection slowly so you get the feel of doing it with one hand.

With the quad shot you can zoom in nice and close so you can see what the hell you're doing and hold it steady with the other hand.

I would say at least try to hit the glute. But quads are for sure easier.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I've been hitting glutes, but it's a little awkward of a position. Quad seems much easier, but I have 1.5 inch pins, should I just go in 1 inch in the quad?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been hitting glutes, but it's a little awkward of a position. Quad seems much easier, but I have 1.5 inch pins, should I just go in 1 inch in the quad?
Yes. I am a sundevil as well :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choco ur in az? Bish

thigh- i find it hurts more than the glute as the skin is tougher on my thighs, and in my thighs is the only time I have ever hit a nerve but yes just make sure u aspirate

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Go devils! Schwell, you say thigh but it hurts more and thats the only time you hit a nerve...then why thigh?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in az too lol born and raised in TX tho

because for a newbie, thats the easiest place to see, and easiest place to aspirate, that or your delts, but what kind of gear are you Injecting?

test e? how many mg per ml?

the higher the concentration of hormone, the larger muscle you want

I made the mistake of injecting 500mgs of test into my delt- that **** was sore for days

but when I hit my glutes- smooth as butter son

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say quads. Glutes can be a pain in the ass(literally).. I have no problem, but most do. Quads you can see what's going on and you have to hands to use as opposed to only 1 for a glute shot. I've noticed though glute shots are absolutely painless for me. Sometimes I'll get a little soreness from quad shots. But you get used to it. All depends on your oil too.

XxwarderxX

Awards
I've only done glutes. Always watch myself in the mirror tho.

Lot of AZ guys in here. I'm another one! :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Quads prolly for first time. I did quad first time I pinned. I prefer delts though. I only pin twice a week and just rotate delts every time.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I have only done quads and they are easier to aspirate and hit obviously, but i've heard that if you have someone do it for you glutes are superior which i tend to believe, bigger muscle.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have only done quads and they are easier to aspirate and hit obviously, but i've heard that if you have someone do it for you glutes are superior which i tend to believe, bigger muscle.
as long as you get it deep in the muscle it shouldn't matter where you inject it. I think most people say glutes are superior because the majority of guys have less pip with glutes. On the other hand I knew a dude who couldn't pin glutes at all, if he ever pinned his glutes he couldn't sit down for 2 days, lol.