DBOL/test e /cycle/log

xxjoker122

Awards
Hello after a couple of months of planning out this cycle i will be running a dbol/test e cycle to jump start the summer.The dbol will be dosed at 20/50/50/75 and the test e will be dosed at 500mlg a week.I will be doing two shots of test e a week on mondaysand thursdays for 5 weeks.As we speak i am in the process of preloading my support sups which include hawthorne berry, crannberry extract, milkthistle and taurine.Im going to be eating a high cal and protien diet, im going to be aiming for 500grams or more a day of protien and going to try to keep a 40/40/20 diet ratio. on this cycle i will be using either animal pak or mega man..the only thing about the animal pak is that it has milk thistle in one of the pills,so i just might take that pill out due to the possibilty of blocking gains due to the effects of milk thistle. I will be running nova as my pct and proboly going to pick up some cheap tribulos to run along with the nova..im not going to be running a hcg.while im on this i will be trainning like a freak prob 3-4 hour sessions. im going to try to post before and after pics along with some videos of my workouts..im expecting to gain 30-40 pounds on this cycle and if i dont i will buyeither more test or more dbol and extend the cycle to a 10 week cycle instead of 4-5..im low on cash atm so this is why im running a month cycle

Jb1988

Awards
Sometimes it takes 6 weeks for the test to kick in man. You need to run atleast a 8 week cycle. I've never run less than 10-12 weeks. If not it's a wasted cycle. You'll see dbol gains that's it. And 30-40lbs in unrealistic for that cycle length. And if you get that it's gonna be a ton of fat

xxjoker122

Awards
Sometimes it takes 6 weeks for the test to kick in man. You need to run atleast a 8 week cycle. I've never run less than 10-12 weeks. If not it's a wasted cycle. You'll see dbol gains that's it. And 30-40lbs in unrealistic for that cycle length. And if you get that it's gonna be a ton of fat
ya im shooting high and im 99% im going to get more test and i took deca like 3 weeks ago so its kicking in now so that will helpme with my gains.

WerdUp

Awards
"took deca like 3 weeks ago" does this mean you have started dosing your deca along WITH your 500mg test 3 weeks ago? or just randomly shot up some deca (because that's what it sounds like)

In any case, this is MUCH better than that deca dbol cycle (lulz) you proposed about 2 weeks back. However, I would highly advice getting some HCG and dosing it accordingly considering you are running deca. And yes, the deca should be ran AT LEAST 10 weeks to see the best results IMO, and 2-3 weeks shorter than the test. Thus Test E week 1-12 and deca week 1-10.

xxjoker122

Awards
yes is all old news to me and yes u r right 100% i randomly shot the deca.one because i wanted to get weight up which i did i gained 8 pounds off a 250 mg shot of deca over 3 weeks.and yes i did get sides.. very bad acne on back and shoulders not face and in increase in back hair..i do under stand deca takes a long as time to kick in i just wanted to do it and its done with..

xxjoker122

Awards
"took deca like 3 weeks ago" does this mean you have started dosing your deca along WITH your 500mg test 3 weeks ago? or just randomly shot up some deca (because that's what it sounds like)

In any case, this is MUCH better than that deca dbol cycle (lulz) you proposed about 2 weeks back. However, I would highly advice getting some HCG and dosing it accordingly considering you are running deca. And yes, the deca should be ran AT LEAST 10 weeks to see the best results IMO, and 2-3 weeks shorter than the test. Thus Test E week 1-12 and deca week 1-10.
ya im not running deca i researched it and concluded that im not taking it im going to run it most likely on my next cycle although i might run a cut cycle after this depending on how much weight and bf% i gain.

xxjoker122

Awards
week 1 has just passed and let me tell u i feel unstopable every thing is going threw the roof. strength has gone up some what but i look like a animal every thing has goten bigger back, chest, triceps, bis, lats.The energy i have right now words cant even describe it i feel like i can run a marathon. my skin is getting really tight which i love. im still waiting on the test e to kick in..i hope it kicks in soonish.im trying to eat 5000 cals a day.