First Cycle

AsianKong

Awards
Thinking about doing a first aas cycle pretty soon.

STATS
Vietnamese
5'11
185lbs
11-12% BF
Solid 2 Years, 3-5 days per week.

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg
wk 1-12 Test-E 500mg/wk (250mg Monday night, 250mg Friday morning)
wk 14-16 40mg Nolva ED
wk 17-18 20mg Nolva ED

i only have Nolva
Arimidex for sensitive nipples .25mg ed? or should i use it everyday from week 3 to reduce side like gyno, acne, and bloating.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
40mg is too much. Drop it to 20mg. Plus, all you are doing is blocking your estro.
You need something to get your natty test going. At least get some Clomid...

I've never had sensitive nipples but I will run AI if I start to feel over bloated.
.5mg EOD (3 times a week) works well for me.

I would also change the days to Monday and Thursday.

RRage

Awards
wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg
wk 1-12 Test-E 500mg/wk (250mg Monday night, 250mg Friday morning)
wk 14-16 40mg Nolva ED
wk 17-18 20mg Nolva ED
40mg of Nolva is too much. 500mg of Test is not that much to justify the 40mg. You should also use Clomid for PCT.

Klitschlegran

Awards
40mg is too much. Drop it to 20mg. Plus, all you are doing is blocking your estro.
You need something to get your natty test going. At least get some Clomid...

I've never had sensitive nipples but I will run AI if I start to feel over bloated.
.5mg EOD (3 times a week) works well for me.

I would also change the days to Monday and Thursday.

What kind of AI do you suggest? Something like 6-oxo, ATD... etc. Or something like Nolva?
I also agree, 40 mg is too much for first time user.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
.5-1mg or arimedex or the lipid friendly version 12.5-25mg aromasin

AsianKong

Awards
i didnt have any Clomid, how use i do my nolva pct, 20mg ed for 4 weeks? next time i will get clomid

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya just go 20/20/20/20
If you are bloated or want to be super safe start 10mg of Nolva one week early. I've done that before as well. You really shouldn't have too though.

You really need to get Clomid. It's basically a must-have.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
What kind of AI do you suggest? Something like 6-oxo, ATD... etc. Or something like Nolva?
I also agree, 40 mg is too much for first time user.
Arimidex works fine for me.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Ya just go 20/20/20/20
If you are bloated or want to be super safe start 10mg of Nolva one week early. I've done that before as well. You really shouldn't have too though.

You really need to get Clomid. It's basically a must-have.
Or screw both the nolva and clomid and get sum torem

Massiah

Awards
Yeah I'd say maybe ditch the d-bol kickstart altogether and just run a test only cycle. Your pct needs to be absolutely your #1 priority, so if u dont have clomid, get it. It's not totally necessary but as other here have said, u need to jump start your balls to producing natural test again. Or you can run aromasin if you can get your hands on it. Let me make something clear...don't go cowboying stuff and worrying about getting things "next time" just ask the guys who got bitch tits after their first cycle, do things the right way in increments. See how your body responds to just the test. Save your liver from dbol and other orals, the test will kick in sooner or later, you'll know you have legit stuff when you're whacking off for no apparent reason in the middle of the night after bangin your ol'lady just hours before. I'd say a 1/2ml on monday and 1/2 on thursday 10-12 weeks. Cycle support while on and a good solid pct nolva/clomid, maybe some Arimidex or another AI just in case you need it. good luck and keep us informed.

AsianKong

Awards
thanks guys, i will do clomid/nolva pct. guess i gotta order some clomid :D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I put a lil more thought into this blend you got, yes run the dbol kicker, and run your blend for the first 4-5weeks as prop .5-1cc eod then at the 4-5 wk mark when your feeling like full swing drop it down to twice a week. this is basically a frontloading blend